Samsung Keyboard for English only.

Storage: 160.07, 8.88, 151.19 Free

Program: 28.98, 67.56 Free

http://rapidshare.com/files/211895257/STV1...IA5_-_21028.rar

Added STV1LM2 ROM. As above but with TouchFlo M2D

Storage: 151.72, 11.15, 140.57 Free

Program: 34.04, 62.51 Free

http://rapidshare.com/files/211926710/STV1...IA5_-_21028.rar

Please upload these two versions on megaupload or mediafire, cant download from rapidshare B) Thank You

Edited by copperfield

Guest Stevenh
Hi, great ROM, but 2 issues, can't open Audio Control, and video in Media Album not playing.

STV1L2

Hi, what do you mean by audio control? If it's the thing where you dial *#.... in the dial pad, I will upload a patch for that tonight..

I think you might have to install touch player for videos to work properly as when I click on a video, it opens in touch player... not sure if it's possible to redirect to windows media player or something...

Guest Whunter

Hi Stevenh,

Great job with these ROMs. However I'm unable to access the sound utility menu through *#0002*28346#. I'm using M2 ROM.

I believe the patch you mentioned in the post above will solve it B)

Tks

Edited by Whunter

Guest Stevenh

OK, added tests.rar to first post, unrar it into windows directory and you will have all the test features B)

Also added ENlbUN.rar, unrar to windows directory to fix T9 issue.

Edited by Stevenh

Guest Supadan

Is anyone having battery issues with this rom?? My phone lasted a day with this rom...STV1L2

It could have something to do with my phone's S2U2 settings and WOW SRS HD, but can anyone confirm?

Guest vveljk
Is anyone having battery issues with this rom?? My phone lasted a day with this rom...STV1L2

It could have something to do with my phone's S2U2 settings and WOW SRS HD, but can anyone confirm?

Hello Supadan, yes the problem is with WOW SRS HD.

You'll have to do the hard reset (or uninstall might help) - I just simply did the hard reset.

Guest Stevenh

I'm running with s2U2 and no battery issues, running for several days... not tried WOW SRS HD yet.. does it really make a big difference in SQ?

Guest Supadan
Hello Supadan, yes the problem is with WOW SRS HD.

You'll have to do the hard reset (or uninstall might help) - I just simply did the hard reset.

Wait so you're saying SRS WOW HD drains a lot of battery?

Guest copperfield
I'm running with s2U2 and no battery issues, running for several days... not tried WOW SRS HD yet.. does it really make a big difference in SQ?

What do you mean "running for several days" couse I'v been trying several custom roms like Shokka's, Qubus and am currently on Khuanchai's 21193 and the best I can get with minimum usage , no push mail, 1h music or games, 3G on and using it for like 30 min or less (but disconnecting when dont need the connection), no sms or gps I can hardly last the day B) And I have tryed all kinds of custom reg mods that I could find in the net + screen backlight on 30% and using S2U2 but still no improvement (or if there was it was to minimalistic for me to notice it). Please if you can give me some more specifics about your every day phone usage couse I am considering installing your clean rom and I dont want to do for the 1000+++ time the whole installing and configuring the phone thing :( Thank You

Edited by copperfield

Guest copperfield

Does using TouchFlo drains more energy from the battery ??!! And is there a program to see and manage the background processes and eventually stopping some of them ??!!

Edited by copperfield

Guest lucifer1973

I have a question here, hope you can help me, because I installed a patch for medie player so I can see the .RMVB file now, but now when I switch the camera to video camera, the screen will be frozen immediately, no way can solve it except reset it by the pen. even reset it, the problem still be there, I mean still cannot use the video camera.

I know it is because I installed the patch, but I want see the rmvb movie on i900, so do you have some other way can make the rmvb function and video camera function toghther?

Edited by lucifer1973

Guest Stevenh
Does using TouchFlo drains more energy from the battery ??!! And is there a program to see and manage the background processes and eventually stopping some of them ??!!

I had M2D and SPB mobile shell installed and running on my L2 ROM as I was trying to sort out the 'All Programs' issue, over the last few days I've installed and uninstalled loads of apps, made a couple of calls, used WM alarm and G-Alarm and I'm still at 60% battery...

Only things I think drains battery is if you run SRS as that would use more processing power when playing music, apart from that the default power settings should get you 2-3 days of very moderate use e.g. 30 mins calls each day...

Guest Stevenh
I have a question here, hope you can help me, because I installed a patch for medie player so I can see the .RMVB file now, but now when I switch the camera to video camera, the screen will be frozen immediately, no way can solve it except reset it by the pen. even reset it, the problem still be there, I mean still cannot use the video camera.

I know it is because I installed the patch, but I want see the rmvb movie on i900, so do you have some other way can make the rmvb function and video camera function toghther?

I've not tried this patch before so cannot comment... have you tried it in other ROMs before? Not tried watching RMVB yet so don't know if Touch Player supports it... Anybody else got this camera issue?

Guest lucifer1973
I've not tried this patch before so cannot comment... have you tried it in other ROMs before? Not tried watching RMVB yet so don't know if Touch Player supports it... Anybody else got this camera issue?

According to other ppl's words, as I know, some rom got this question, and some not, but I like your Rom, that is the question! B)

if you wanna watch RMVB, what is your method? if you never watch RMVB on omina, forget it.

Hey Steven,

"Also added ENlbUN.rar, unrar to windows directory to fix T9 issue."

I did this and the txt9 problem occurs about 50% of the time now (when its not working it will give random words like wdgw or something) , do you just copy it into the windows file or is there a sub folder in that to put it in?

Also when I use the 'END CALL' key to unlock my phone it loads the calendar upon unlocking which is kinda annoying, anyway to fix this?

Edited by zyc3

Guest Stevenh
Hey Steven,

"Also added ENlbUN.rar, unrar to windows directory to fix T9 issue."

I did this and the txt9 problem occurs about 50% of the time now (when its not working it will give random words like wdgw or something) , do you just copy it into the windows file or is there a sub folder in that to put it in?

Also when I use the 'END CALL' key to unlock my phone it loads the calendar upon unlocking which is kinda annoying, anyway to fix this?

Just unrar into windows directory should do the trick... might have to soft reset but mine's working fine all the time.

Not seen the loading calendar after unlock issue... what software you got installed?

Using your newest M2D STV1LM2 ROM.

Ok I did a hard reset a few times for testing purposes and no programs installed and still happens, weird thing is though when i have it plugged into the computer and try it no problems occur, Maybe something to do with background program,task ?

Best Rom Ever! Light and fast. Had it since you added M2D. It is very stable for daily use. I replaced the "all programs" soft key with spb mobile shell menu and it works great! I used the customizer to take out all the tabs I don't normally use.

The funny thing about the end key unlock straight to calendar issue is that it creates a shortcut key for me to go straight to calendars (Thumbapp is my most used app). Can't think of anything wrong with this rom. If I need an app from the original Omnia, I can easily install it.

The only issue I encountered in the past was that I couldn't connect to the internet using t-zone. Changing the operator setting was an easy fix. Keep up the great work!

Guest YacharY

Thanks a lot for this ROM!!! It really very fast and clear!!! Just what I want. I don't like samsung app and I want to set up what I want...Thanks:)

Sorry for my bad english:)

Guest Stevenh
Hi! B)

One bug found....none hardware buttons to configure in SETTINGS->BUTTONS....

Anyone got it like that also?

Hi, can you explain this? I've not re-assigned any buttons myself but when installing voice command etc it automatically re-assigns buttons fine...

Sorry for any late replies, been having some issues with my car at home >_<

Guest wlogan

Hey Stevenh,

Thanks a lot for all you've done sharing your work. I have one question about all roms : I noticed Kuanchai Rom has the 1st splash "Samsung Omnia" as you do with ROM LITE. But the latest splash is now "Samsung Player Addict" like Shokka or Sector. Can you tell me why ? I do like "Samsung Omnia" B) I want to keep it can I ?

Thanks

Guest pepech
Hey Stevenh,

Thanks a lot for all you've done sharing your work. I have one question about all roms : I noticed Kuanchai Rom has the 1st splash "Samsung Omnia" as you do with ROM LITE. But the latest splash is now "Samsung Player Addict" like Shokka or Sector. Can you tell me why ? I do like "Samsung Omnia" B) I want to keep it can I ?

Thanks

You can unpack this archive : replace files in the archive with resco or TCommander , overwrite old ones

omnia.rar

Guest wlogan
You can unpack this archive : replace files in the archive with resco or TCommander , overwrite old ones

Thanks Pepech but...still the same "Samsung Player Addict" try hard reset ?