NEW CLEAN ROM: STV1L/2/M2 - IA5 - XIP/OS 21028 Aku 1.6.0

Guest Stevenh

Guest PengSP

:( I found the Rom that make me feel like setting for the final flash, Thanks Stevenh. It is very light, stable so far, internet working & I can add my own appz, I am using lite version

B)

Guest Razhiel

Steve, this ROM is very good, fast, light and clean excelent to use with SPB shell. I've made all tests using this ROM but the only problem I find is when I try to enter in audio control to set my volume levels my omnia just do nothing. I write the sequence *#0002*28346# in the PAD and nothing. I always adjust the headphone levels and this is the first time I can't access the audio control in a ROM. If you can check this. Maybe some package you removed from this ROM is the problem. Thanks for help.

My ROM is the STV1L2.

Edited by Razhiel

• 3 weeks later...
Guest eugene.d.fourie

I want to first say - excellent job! I have used a cooked ROM of yours before - love it.

I have now upgraded this ROM which updates the PDA firmware to IA5, but the only problem I am experiencing is that I can no longer make a video call using my Omnia.The dialer does not have the option,and "video call" is greyed out in contacts.

Please suggest a fix? (I don't wanna reflash)

Edited by eugene.d.fourie