NEW CLEAN ROM: STV1L/2/M2 - IA5 - XIP/OS 21028 Aku 1.6.0

Guest Stevenh

Best rom I've ever used thanks alot.

One small thing when I unlock the screen by holding end call key it seems to go into the calender for some reason anyway to fix?

Guest Ang3lo

I have the same bug as Sector with the vibration, it worked well and I don't know why, the vibration doesn't work now. I've the first M2D version.

It only works in this settings menu :

post-464551-1237715339_thumb.jpg

And TouchResponse doesn't detect a vibrate device :

post-464551-1237715360_thumb.jpg

Edit : I've spotted where does it come from !!

I've uninstalled the last cabs I installed and it was Opera v9.5 build 15746 wich makes it doesn't work !!

Is it the same on the latests version of your ROMs ?

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?afidmg1amdm

Edited by Ang3lo

Guest kisstom
I have the same bug as Sector with the vibration, it worked well and I don't know why, the vibration doesn't work now. I've the first M2D version.

It only works in this settings menu :

post-464551-1237715339_thumb.jpg

And TouchResponse doesn't detect a vibrate device :

post-464551-1237715360_thumb.jpg

Edit : I've spotted where does it come from !!

I've uninstalled the last cabs I installed and it was Opera v9.5 build 15746 wich makes it doesn't work !!

Is it the same on the latests version of your ROMs ?

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?afidmg1amdm

I'ts interest me too, Opera really can kill vibrate

If vibrate works i flas your lite rom immediately

Thanks your works

Edited by kisstom

Guest Stevenh
I'ts interest me too, Opera really can kill vibrate

Anyone got link to touchresponse so I can check?

I'm using STVC2 which is effectively STVL2 but with a few more apps kept in but I don't seem to have any issues with vibration and opera 15746 is kept in as well... Maybe there is something wrong with the install cab, maybe missing some registry setting?

Guest Ang3lo

In the STV1L2/STV1LM2, what is the build of Opera ? Can we use it without installing another build ?

I've tried uninstall touchresponse first and it didn't make vibration work, I'm sure it is Opera. Moreover, when vibration didn't work, sometimes the Omnia vibrated while using Opera.

Guest Stevenh

Just installed touchresponse and it works... feels kind of strange with the thing vibrating every time I touch it :(

Found under device tab there are 3 vibrate id settings, only 10 and 11 works, 9 does funny things with display. 11 is stronger than 10... or was it the other way round B)

Guest Stevenh
In the STV1L2/STV1LM2, what is the build of Opera ? Can we use it without installing another build ?

I've tried uninstall touchresponse first and it didn't make vibration work, I'm sure it is Opera. Moreover, when vibration didn't work, sometimes the Omnia vibrated while using Opera.

The L2 and LM2 both use stock IA5 version of Opera, seems to work fine for me... I also have iTouch_azharsunny installed, don't know if that would make any difference though... it's just a few registry settings on touch responsiveness...

Guest Ang3lo

I think it is just the cab install of Opera which makes it doesn't work, I'll try LM2 to solve the problem.

Is iTouch_azharsunny really increase screen sensivity ?

Edit : I've flashed with LM2 and everything about vibration is ok, thank you a lot.

Edited by Ang3lo

Guest kisstom

Hi i flashed to lite version.Is it possible to restor my programs and setting with spb backup from another clear rom (i900_DXIA1_LFI05a)?Or any else backup prg?

Hard work to reinstall everything...

Edited by kisstom

Guest mchan111

I have already installed LM2 rom and hard reset three times but still have the problem of no response on the

"All Programs" button in the M2D Programs menu after first used. Why?

Guest mchan111
I have already installed LM2 rom and hard reset three times but still have the problem of no response on the

"All Programs" button in the M2D Programs menu after first used. Why?

Installed with L2 and all in M2D, still have same problem, should I do something to sovle it? or I missed something to do?

I made sure that I had hardreset before to flash the ROM and also after, but .... help?

Guest JLP_SVK
Not tried TT7 on my Omnia yet, currently using IGO 8...

What does the *#0*# code do? I removed most of the test files, but I can give you the files to copy into windows directory to enable the testing features. I think the only useful one I've left out is the audio adjustment one, I can upload that.

Steven

ps. Updated front page with LM2 B)

Audio adjustment not wotking with L2 version. :( *#0*# is for display, camera, etc. diagnostics.

Guest guy.user

Thanks for this great clean rom.

I've encountered two minor problems so far:

1. the power led is not lit while the phone is being charged.

2. cannot run Resco Bubbles on this ROM.

everything else works great.

----

edited:

3. can't use *.mid ringtone

Edited by guy.user

Guest guy.user
Using L version.

Opera: v15746

On ring&vib cannot vibrate or when i set profile to vibration.

Maybe i need to hard reset if it works for you.

Hi Sector, so did a hard-reset fix it?

I'm using L version and experiencing the same problem...

Guest sector

you need to remove opera. that's causing the problem. im checking to find any workaround on this...

or download L2 where opera is included.

Guest guy.user
you need to remove opera. that's causing the problem. im checking to find any workaround on this...

or download L2 where opera is included.

Thanks for the tips, I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Guest jackdaniel

when the display is off (phone locked or something), sometimes (most of time) it doesnt turn on again and even when I softreset the phone display is off, i have tu turn OFF then ON again the phone until I the display turns on.

Guest Stevenh

Hi, sorry for late reply. For those who are experiencing issues, can you specify which version of the ROM you are using? Also what programs are installed....

I've been using my L2 ROM for several days and it has been rock solid...

There does indeed seem to be a problem with T9, I will try to address this tonight. I will also try to install M2D to see if I also see issue with program tab not working.

I will upload the files needed for the test options to work properly.

I am at work just now so will be slow to respond.

Steven

ps. For the M2D ROMs, from what I can tell from a quick search, there seems to be an issue with M2D and the 'all programs' tab only working once after reset, I've also tried this and confirm that is the case. For now, can you use this alternate application launcher?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=442341

Edited by Stevenh

Just a quick

THANK YOU!

I have been using light version 1 for the last few days and I like it very much!

I have the feeling that the phone and screen are more responsive then with any other ROM I tried before.

Thanks Steven, please keep on providing with great ROMS! B)

Guest lewys

Hi, great ROM, but 2 issues, can't open Audio Control, and video in Media Album not playing.

STV1L2

Edited by lewys