FlashLite 3.1 + Samsung Widget! [solved]

Guest s0cks

Guest s0cks
So, what I did was to install opera 9 to My storage but copied all the install to win folder, and also application data/opera9 what was necessery, did an opera.ini file that points to the right places, especially to my storage, and also edited the axobjets.ini to point to FL3.1 clsid that I found in registry, then copied this ini to app data/opera9. BANG! Everything works, Youtube, etc. Wonderfull... If anyone needs files, help, I'll be glad to help. Thanx s0cks, and the link above, I'd never-ever find the right place for shockwave registry settings for opera.... B)

OMG...

Finally! :(

Guest s0cks
OMG pistu34,

So many weird things you have discorvered:-

1. Delete flashliv2.dll and the widget still load

2. Delete samsungonlinewidgets.dll and widget still load

Should go back to taril and ask him what is the real secret?

Are you convinced now? B)

Guest s0cks
Just one more minor thing, bit off topic, but after all this work, let me... So as I installed the new build of opera You have, in the bookmarks no icons appear any more... How to get icons for the bookmarks in opera? Maybe manually??

Sorry... but I really don't know! B)

Guest pistu34
Sorry... but I really don't know! B)

Np, maybe someone else. Tried to google it yesterday, but nothing... Anyway, there are still some pages, that have special flash content which are not rendered, but MOST of the things work fine, just as the Abode link told that You linked before... Marvelous.

UPDATE: icons solved, had to copy images folder from My Storage/Program Files/opera9 to application data/opera9/images

Edited by pistu34

Guest chokia

s0cks,

in your newly released rom is mentioned flashlite2.1 is removed, but if your method renaming flashlite2.1 to flashliv2.dll then it is not really removed isn't it?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest s0cks
s0cks,

in your newly released rom is mentioned flashlite2.1 is removed, but if your method renaming flashlite2.1 to flashliv2.dll then it is not really removed isn't it?

Flashlite 2.1 is not ONLY the flashlite.dll! Ok?

There are more files...

So, the only thing that remains of FL2.1 is flashlite.dll with ~780kb...

• 4 months later...
Guest mario.omnia

Hi s0cks,

I've got one question for you...

I did all the things you've said...

I got a succesfull build of a ROM...

But in Opera I can't get to see Youtube the way you do...

Here are my pictures from Opera (with "desktop computer" under settings - view as)...

sshot001k.jpg

opera2.jpg

opera3.jpg

Is this normal...

Because when I have the settings "as mobile device" under view as...I can watch videos normally...

Guest mario.omnia

Hi again,

I've got it working...

The problem was that I was using Flash Lite 3.1 other than those modified by Luefig...

I had 3 version of 3.1 but the Luefig ones were the right ones...

Now it works excellent....

Thanks for the info...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest cocoroco

Hi...I know it is a very old post, but PLEASE I need help. It's 2.00 a.m here and I still can't get Opera with Flash 3.1 to work. I've installed the cabs provided, and the FL 3.1, but it doesn't work. Youtube works by going directly to m.youtube.com and other sites don't work also. I'm not a tech guy, I understand but it is very hard to do.

I use Samsung Omnia i900 with the default WM 6.1.

I would like to try this way of solving it:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?p=3495932

but have no idea how.

PLease, is there anyone who could write a step-by-step tutorial on how change the registries and stuff. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!