*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

I have made a backup of my theme and m2d settings. Where is the back up files so I can restore them in another rom? I really like your rom, but need wifi to work :)

Guest Nicklashidegard
I have made a backup of my theme and m2d settings. Where is the back up files so I can restore them in another rom? I really like your rom, but need wifi to work :)

If you go settings/connections/browser connections, have you got Autodetect on?? Tick it and it will work, It always does!!! :(

Guest Masta92
And... what about GPS in V23?

Does any one have it work?

sometimes some bugs on GPS detection

restart your omnia and try again

A good thing to see if it works is to launch googlemaps

When you active GPS, the message will be something like dat : "Searching GPS satellite (in french on my Omnia)

If the message is something like : "searching device", it's a bug pb on detection of your internal GPS

I got this bug sometimes and i fixed it Restarting omnia

Sometimes reflashing is good

Guest abuawab
Do you know why everybody is ignoring your question? ;)

Read the first post. :( Look for MiRRORz :)

my apologies

i read the mirrors but stopped at end of 1st post

thanks a million dear

If you go settings/connections/browser connections, have you got Autodetect on?? Tick it and it will work, It always does!!! :)

Tried it, doesn't work. Tried it once more now, still no solution. What about the question you quoted me on, about back up m2d theme. Do you know anything about that? :(

EDIT: WiFi now works with Sector's ROM .... Not with shokka. What's the difference?

Edited by Marcys

Guest Nicklashidegard
Tried it, doesn't work. Tried it once more now, still no solution. What about the question you quoted me on, about back up m2d theme. Do you know anything about that? :(

on your device, go programfiles/M2DC/themes/defaulthemebackup.m2dc..

Either keep as m2dc or rename to .zip, M2DC will recognize when restoring.. Oh, and you'll have to move it to my storage/storage card or it'll disappear after flash..

Just a thought, if you've installed it afterwards (if not cooked in rom), it might already be in my storage/storage card.. Have a look :)

Guest hakeemy_007

downloaded the Black G-Rom;SHK v23... :) ...cool one chef...appreciate the good work..

"I made them invisble to make the ROM more stylish and discreet. Anyways, download if you want!"

hehe...stylish and discreet...indeed... :(

wifi works flawlessly here....

cheerrrsss

Guest corpisa
Thanks jota :(.....good to see you all over here too :)

Just trying to give a little back for all your excelent work !!! ;)

garmin xt working fine on mine, just upgrade my country maps.. yeah!!!

Slds,

post-209926-1255449960_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest skyanuj

Flashed SHKv23 23064 hours go.....awesome ROM...with good themes, latest manilla 2D...just reviewd this thread after the launch of 23064 ROM to find out who have got what sort of problems similar to me......here are the bugs in this ROM

1. Problem related to M2D, in settings tab....background nd communications tab doesn't work (Shokka has already replied regarding this problem saying its eternal bug in M2D as its ported from HTC ROMs)

2. when changing from one theme to another theme, e.g. republic black, and when i switch back to WM Black everything is messed up.........had to soft reset the phone...don't know why this is happening ??? shokka help regarding this serous problem

3. And the SPEAKER ON button of the i8000 dialer pad is disabled...so i m unable to turn on the speaker

Thanks a lot Shokka for such a great ROM....Amazing work man !

Guest corpisa
3. And the SPEAKER ON button of the i8000 dialer pad is disabled...so i m unable to turn on the speaker

Thanks a lot Shokka for such a great ROM....Amazing work man !

When using that dialer, just long press call buttom during a call and speaker is on, again long press call buttom and speaker is off (I think this works on all wm devices). no trouble with other dialers.

Slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest jmsmartins

hi shokka9!

i tryed ur 23064 lite and liked it very much. although there was an annoying thing: most of the times i created a sms through menu/new my phone freezed just after sending the sms. don't know if it is a real bug but i did the flash, hr and then all the network configurations including the operator trick. has this happened to anyone else?

thanks

hi shokka9!

i tryed ur 23064 lite and liked it very much. although there was an annoying thing: most of the times i created a sms through menu/new my phone freezed just after sending the sms. don't know if it is a real bug but i did the flash, hr and then all the network configurations including the operator trick. has this happened to anyone else?

thanks

I have not experienced this. Try install Sector's SMS FIX.cab from his thread? Although it is supposed to fix something else I believe.

Another question :) I managed to get the M2D to look like shokka's in sector's rom. Nice! How can I extract the shokka theme (.tsk)? I use W7B Premium instead. I couldn't find it in the windows nor theme folder.

Edited by Marcys

Guest andylyf
I have not experienced this. Try install Sector's SMS FIX.cab from his thread? Although it is supposed to fix something else I believe.

Another question :) I managed to get the M2D to look like shokka's in sector's rom. Nice! How can I extract the shokka theme (.tsk)? I use W7B Premium instead. I couldn't find it in the windows nor theme folder.

you need to use M2DC and do a backup on the theme.... then u will find it in the theme folder...

Guest skyanuj

New problems i m facing in 23064_M2D ROM

1. When i added new connection (GPRS connexn), then the name of connections are not shown there. There is no options like " Manage modem connections " which is used to be in 6.1.

Now i m unable to connect to GPRS . No 3G connection available here in my country, nepal.

Guest baldoski

hello guys,

sorry if this has been asked before, but just can't read all the posts now.

I can't change the keyboard to show the samsung xt9 keyboard?

it keeps going bak to the default.

help anyone...

thanks

BTW Chef Shokka.... V23 Rocks!!!

anyone know how to configure / change the reminders in the latest roms so you have the option to delay them and not just dismiss and snooze? or can i use another application for this functionality?

Guest corpisa
I can't change the keyboard to show the samsung xt9 keyboard?

it keeps going bak to the default.

help anyone...

thanks

use IMselector on programs, shokka9 has put it there in all his recent roms (at least all that I have use). just select the keyboard you want and that's it.

ahh.... yes it has been ask a few times now. :)

saludos,

Guest Nicklashidegard
@ ALL

Guys, had some serious drama last night......so i may be absent for a few days, whilst i look after my kids!

Laters

Take care!! Hope you manage to sort it :) .. Catch up with you later mate!