*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest corpisa
Take care!! Hope you manage to sort it :) .. Catch up with you later mate!

+1 first things first, we'll be alright.

I hope you sort out in the best way any problem you are having.

saludos,

jota

Guest Masta92
@ ALL

Guys, had some serious drama last night......so i may be absent for a few days, whilst i look after my kids!

Laters

Dont need to tell ya my feelings bro....

Take care....

Guest Satan lucifer

Hi, i am a newbie here. I have problem connecting via WIFI after i flashed the rom. I have put the internet connection to automatic but still no joy. Check if there are any more setting i need in order for the wifi to work??

Guest leap_ahead
Hi, i am a newbie here. I have problem connecting via WIFI after i flashed the rom. I have put the internet connection to automatic but still no joy. Check if there are any more setting i need in order for the wifi to work??

Cannot connect to internet: Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

Guest Juliano.net

I'm having problem with my start menu after testing different skins. The current items description is over the past items so I can't read the text.

can anyone tell me.. are there supposed to be animations on the weather tab?

EDIT: just updated as i was on weather page and the wiper appeared.. but only 4 a second.. can we get this to stay on?

Edited by nixxss

can anyone tell me.. are there supposed to be animations on the weather tab?

EDIT: just updated as i was on weather page and the wiper appeared.. but only 4 a second.. can we get this to stay on?

You mean when it's raining? No, stops after 4 seconds. Imagine a wiper all over your screen forever because it was raining one day ...

You mean when it's raining? No, stops after 4 seconds. Imagine a wiper all over your screen forever because it was raining one day ...

i saw a screen shot of sectors rom and i was kinda hoping we could get the same sorta effect like the HTC HD2 phone.. it looks impressive..

Guest baldoski
use IMselector on programs, shokka9 has put it there in all his recent roms (at least all that I have use). just select the keyboard you want and that's it.

ahh.... yes it has been ask a few times now. :)

saludos,

got it corpisa, thanks.

all the while i was trying to change it through the settings>personal> input tab.

thanks again

and chef, hope you can sort things out...

don't you mind us here, there's plenty of us to help each other out.. family comes first...

cheers..

Guest Revhead

Greetings from Oz.

Sorry for the intrusion but . . .

I used to muck around with my Moto a bit but haven't been game to touch my Omnia.

Been doing a bit of reading and just wanted to confirm that if I flashed with Shokka's SHKv23L 23064 build that would get me from WM6.1 to 6.5 with a bare bones installation.

Phone unlocked and I'm with Vodafone Australia and currently at PDA/PHONE BUHJ2/BUHI2 (SPB Mobile Shell 3.5)

Just wanted to know I was reading this right?

Edited by Revhead

Greetings from Oz.

Sorry for the intrusion but . . .

I used to muck around with my Moto a bit but haven't been game to touch my Omnia.

Been doing a bit of reading and just wanted to confirm that if I flashed with Shokka's SHKv23L 23064 build that would get me from WM6.1 to 6.5 with a bare bones installation.

Phone unlocked and I'm with Vodafone Australia and currently at PDA/PHONE BUHJ2/BUHI2 (SPB Mobile Shell 3.5)

Just wanted to know I was reading this right?

i'm with 3 in OZ, i'm using Shokka's rom now.. its awesome!! You get whatever prgms are already within the rom as per first couple of posts..

Guest Revhead
i'm with 3 in OZ, i'm using Shokka's rom now.. its awesome!! You get whatever prgms are already within the rom as per first couple of posts..

Hey nixxss!

So, I take it that is a yes?

If I flash with one of these ROMs it will take to me to 6.5? And if I want all the extras the I use the non-light version?

Edited by Revhead

Guest leap_ahead
Hey nixxss!

If I flash with one of these ROMs it will take to me to 6.5? And if I want all the extras the I use the non-light version?

yes but you can install by your self other programs

Hey nixxss!

yep. there are a lot of prgms available all over the place that u can install once you have flashed..Use the ultra lite versions if u know what exactly u want and know how the prgms work, but use a 'normal' or full rom if u want most prgms already there.. Problem with the full versions is that they cum with a lot of software that u may not need, but pretty much every custom rom has more space than the original ones.. Also consider upgrading your 'phone' bin as most of these custom roms don't cum with that, they are only the 'pda' part.

Guest Revhead
Also consider upgrading your 'phone' bin as most of these custom roms don't cum with that, they are only the 'pda' part.

Now, you're confusing me.

It sounded like a good thing that those ROMs didn't interfere with the phone part?

If I should upgrade the phone part too, which ROM would you suggest for a first flash that's going to get me to 6.5?

Guest corpisa
Now, you're confusing me.

It sounded like a good thing that those ROMs didn't interfere with the phone part?

If I should upgrade the phone part too, which ROM would you suggest for a first flash that's going to get me to 6.5?

I would advise to leave your phone part alone for a while if its working properly, just flash to one of shokka9's rom and on that I would also advice you to flash one of this two version SHKv22_M2D_23017 or SHKv22L_23017 which are one of the more stable version of wm 6.5 release so far (see firts post and read carefully) since you are not that familiar with 6.5 and since latest version (SHKv23) has the new user interface with the star bottom down and not on top left corner, so if you go crazy and start putting programs they may or may not work well with this new interface (remember this is stuff that is not even on the market and some of it its not even design for omnia).

All shokka9 rom are excelent but in my opinion SHKv23 requieres a more experience user that can restore it back if he start tweaking it (just selecting a different theme will make a lot of things go crazy).

Saludos,

jota

PS. read a lot and document yourself and flash away !!! you wont regret it... :)

I would advise to leave your phone part alone for a while if its working properly, just flash to one of shokka9's rom and on that I would also advice you to flash one of this two version SHKv22_M2D_23017 or SHKv22L_23017 which are one of the more stable version of wm 6.5 release so far (see firts post and read carefully) since you are not that familiar with 6.5 and since latest version (SHKv23) has the new user interface with the star bottom down and not on top left corner, so if you go crazy and start putting programs they may or may not work well with this new interface (remember this is stuff that is not even on the market and some of it its not even design for omnia).

All shokka9 rom are excelent but in my opinion SHKv23 requieres a more experience user that can restore it back if he start tweaking it (just selecting a different theme will make a lot of things go crazy).

Saludos,

jota

PS. read a lot and document yourself and flash away !!! you wont regret it... :)

just to add to this.. you can find just the phone bin (radio part) and flash that separately without effecting the pda part by using a tool called grandprix.. i used this recently to upgrade my phone part to the "PUIE1". i also have my last update - official 3 one - so i can flash the phone part back.. one thing u have to keep in mind is that once u flash its hard to return with warranty if something goes wrong..

Guest VTomi75

Hi all... Does build 23017 have BT-Fix? I would like to know before flashing... BT-fix screws wakeup (you can only wake up the phone by pressing the power button). Thanks in advance

Guest leap_ahead
Hi all... Does build 23017 have BT-Fix? I would like to know before flashing... BT-fix screws wakeup (you can only wake up the phone by pressing the power button). Thanks in advance

No Bt-fix on Shokka rom

Guest Skythra

G'day aussie.

I reccommend flashing the Phone part at some stage, perhaps after one or two PDA fashes. The Australian PDA version is pretty s*** overall, and a lot of speed and battery length can be gained by updating that alone.

Since i updated my phone i gained 2 more days standby time on my phone.

Good luck with it all!

Cheers