*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Hi all

Shokka9, I love this new ROM!! it has everything i needed, took me 3 days to config everything as it has to but now is Perfect!!

Except for one thing, the GPS...

Some times it works, sometimes it doesnt...

I've done what RADD said about reboot it but it wont fix the problem...

I've tried also to config it on other ports with no result :/

Can u help me with that?

This is the only thing i need to fix, everything else is just PERFECT!! My waiting days have not been in vain :)

Thank You from Uruguay!

EDIT: Now it works, this is really strange!! I know this had happened to others..

What could it be?

Edited by NecroX

Guest corpisa
I am back, but i will still be just visiting for now.

Catch you guys soon. Glad you like the ROM too!

Cool, that mean problems are gone, for now at least ;) , can't imagine life without them !! that would be very boring... overtaking them its what makes us better persons.

Saludos,

hey guys !! how long will I carry this 10% warning sign :( :) its been ages since I made one tiny mistake, jeje.. ;)

Edited by corpisa

Guest badtrip

Hi guys, i need a suitable "connected home" application to V2.1 or V2.3..

I found one one samsung-omnia.com (shokka's page) but it didnt work.

Hope some buddy could help me..

Later..

Edited by badtrip

Guest corpisa
Any idea about the difference between Shokka 22 & 23

They are all in first post, 22 uses old UI of wm 6.5 and 23 uses newest UI with start bottom down in the screen. Just take a look at pictures in fisrt post.

22 should be very stable but not as fnger friendly

23 (I find it as stable as 22 as I have tried them both) should be a bit less stable but extremely finger friendly in almost or all its default menus and programs like creating or editing a contact or an appointment.

Flash 22 and enjoy it for a few days, then when you are ready for pure perfection just flash 23 and be as happy as me with my omnia all thanks to Shokka9 :)

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Any idea about the difference between Shokka 22 & 23

Skinning, I think. Dusk & Black version, look at the two different screen shots in first post.

I have flashed to Nicklashidegard rom. When I flashed to Sector's rom I had to reflash to shokka and extract the m2d theme. I think I cut and paste and did not copy and paste; I do not want to flash again once more. Done some tweaking. Can somebody please backup the theme and post it here? Thanks.

Anyone have the "Cannot play the file" problem with the music tab in M2D? Is there a fix?

i had this.. installed htc music manager or something and prob went away

Guest Darren XVI
i had this.. installed htc music manager or something and prob went away

If I was to install HTC Music Manager(or any other music program) would it be the default music program in the Music tab? Or do you need to set it manually somehow?

shokka9 well ill be getting my omnia i900 and yours will be the first rom ill be trying :) :( . cuz your awesome ...

im just confused the one with the green background in your attached images(the first image 990 kb) .which rom is that is the SHKv22_M2D_23017

or shkv23 23064. thank you so much i so want to use the the one with the green background cuz its so dark and evil

Guest kennethchia
Anyone have the "Cannot play the file" problem with the music tab in M2D? Is there a fix?

i installed htc audio manager,tab in m2d music my phone very slow...

SHKv23 M2D

Edited by kennethchia

Guest kennethchia
kennethchia did you answer my question when you said shkv23 m2d . or was that for your question.thanks

SHKv22 23017 : green background

SHKv23 23064 : Black

SHKv22 23017 : green background

SHKv23 23064 : Black

one last thing what is the rom in your dp ? i love it :)

also in the shv23 i dont like the background can i change with a custom wallpaper or background ?

Edited by kennnn

Guest kennethchia
one last thing what is the rom in your dp ? i love it :)

also in the shv23 i dont like the background can i change with a custom wallpaper or background ?

hi brother ;) i using SHKv23 M2D 23064

u can change custom wallpaper or background ,which rom u prefer ? ;) :(

hi brother ;) i using SHKv23 M2D 23064

u can change custom wallpaper or background ,which rom u prefer ? :( :(

hey brother ;) .. i think i will use shk v22 because that room look more cooler than v23 . dont you think shkv23 which your using is too plain and and its too black ? :)

THE ONE IN YOUR DISPLAY PICTURE/ AVATAR is rom shkv23 23064 or some othe rom ?

Edited by kennnn

Guest Revhead

Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou!

Finally took the plunge and all went well.

I was at BUHJ2/BUHI2. First I decided to go to DX1A5/DX1A2 and after seeing how easy that was, then I went to Shokka's SHKv23L.

All went remarkably smoothly and everything seems to be working?

Thanks for all the advice.

Guest CJaKfOrEsT
hey brother :( .. i think i will use shk v22 because that room look more cooler than v23 . dont you think shkv23 which your using is too plain and and its too black ? :)

THE ONE IN YOUR DISPLAY PICTURE/ AVATAR is rom shkv23 23064 or some othe rom ?

I realise that v22 has a better wallpaper image, but v23's interface looks heeeeeeeeeeeeaaaps better. And besides you can go and change the wallpaper.

As always, it comes back to usability vs stability. I've run both, and find that v23 works great, provided you use it as set up by Shokka9 (ie, avoid the urge to to enable the tabs n stuff which have been disabled, etc). Having said that, I enabled the "People" tab with no dramas. I did have a few problems with v21, but they all seem to be rectified here. At the end of the day, I enjoy never having to use a stylus. ;)

Shokka9 should be proud to go out on this build ...... but I doubt he'd be able to resist the urge when the next round of builds come out. ;)

Guest CJaKfOrEsT
Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou!

Finally took the plunge and all went well.

I was at BUHJ2/BUHI2. First I decided to go to DX1A5/DX1A2 and after seeing how easy that was, then I went to Shokka's SHKv23L.

All went remarkably smoothly and everything seems to be working?

Thanks for all the advice.

You jumped in at the right time, mate. This has been the most pain free build, by far. Heaps better than the rubbish Samsung left us with here in Oz.