*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest aaronhome86

Hi to every foromer,

Anyone know what is the software tat shokka9 used for the phone vibrate when the call is connected in the rom SHKv21_M2D???

Guest corpisa
hey brother :) .. i think i will use shk v22 because that room look more cooler than v23 .

The difference between shk22 and shk23 are not just the theme colors, they are completly different, shk23 uses the new user interface with the start bottom down.

and shk23 not only uses the coolest black them I have ever tried.... :( but it can also look like this:

Ts20pskJ.png

or like this (check this thread http://www.modaco.com/content-page/274993/...0/#entry1091497 and look for zubnik's work, that guy is awsome)

Ts2n2A8r.png

so, just make sure to read first post and decide wich one you one.

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest afrodisiac83
The difference between shk22 and shk23 are not just the theme colors, they are completly different, shk23 uses the new user interface with the start bottom down.

slds,

Firstly, i want to say million thanks to Shokka9 for his continuous effort in making all his ROM users happy!

I love the latest ROM especially the taskbar is at the bottom, and i also realized it is more touch-friendly now!

I have the problem of installing the HTC Audio Manager.

I downloaded the HTC audio manager Fix from http://www.samsung-omnia.org/manilla-2d-an...d-on-the-omnia/

i copy the extraction (the whole folder) to Device/windows/folder. but the same problem occur...

screenshot2.jpg

Can anyone teach me how to install the HTC Audio Manager/Player?

After i flashed Shokka9 latest ROM, i installed a M2D Theme from Z u b n i K.

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/274993/...mnia/page/1820/

I want to make my Touchflo looks like the HTC Hero Sense.

After i apply the theme, i encounter 2 problems.

1. My Windows Program Grid View has the difficulty in viewing.

screenshot5.jpg

2. In my weather tab, the animated object is not located at the centre.

200910182103.png

Is this because this Theme is Crashed with Shokka9's ROM?

Hope that any expert can teach me.

Thank you!

Once again, Good job Shokka9!

and shk23 not only uses the coolest black them I have ever tried.... :) but it can also look like this:

Ts20pskJ.png

or like this (check this thread http://www.modaco.com/content-page/274993/...0/#entry1091497 and look for zubnik's work, that guy is awsome)

Ts2n2A8r.png

slds,

nice nice very nice my friend .you just made shokka9 rom even look better with that(not that i dont like shokka9 background). but it looks like afrodisiac is h aving some problems and even a few users who go to install the theme apparently have some issues. is it because they have to install the new manila 2.0 ?

to install zubniks themedid you install anything new or was shokka9 rom perfect to go ?

also suppose i download the theme from ZUBNIKS page how do i install it ? lastly does touchflo/manila work in landscapre?

Edited by kennnn

Guest albertinos

hi im new here but i like your room shokka9 but

The weather on the home page is not working. Message no weather data found, but if i use the the waether page it`s working correctly ... any ideas ?

Guest corpisa
nice nice very nice my friend .you just made shokka9 rom even look better with that(not that i dont like shokka9 background). but it looks like afrodisiac is h aving some problems and even a few users who go to install the theme apparently have some issues. is it because they have to install the new manila 2.0 ?

to install zubniks themedid you install anything new or was shokka9 rom perfect to go ?

also suppose i download the theme from ZUBNIKS page how do i install it ? lastly does touchflo/manila work in landscapre?

Thanks !!

Shokka9 versions 22 & 23 have the latest Manila on them so I did not have to install anything else.

Manila still does not work on landscape.

To install themes I always do this: (see images)

1. Copy theme to anywhere on phone.

2. Open M2D settings (if you store theme on default location it will appear there already) click ADD and look for theme.

3. CLick Apply Theme.

4. Check Don´t Update weather Images and XML if you want to keep weather tap perfectly align.

That's it, like you said, shokka9 roms are perfect to go from the start !! :(

For the guy having trouble with the program screen I think but Im not sure that he has to stick with WM black theme and soft reset, the rom is perfect as shokka9 gives it to us but if you start changing backgrounds and putting different themes like vera wang and others that appear there some stuff will go crazy.

And for HTC audio manager I have install this one on main memory with no problem, music playing just fine !! (see attachment)

I'm just a regular user so dont take my word to seriuosly.... :)

HTC_Audio_Manager_2.0.cab

post-209926-1255967743_thumb.png

post-209926-1255967756_thumb.png

post-209926-1255967767_thumb.png

post-209926-1255967793_thumb.png

Thanks !!

Shokka9 versions 22 & 23 have the latest Manila on them so I did not have to install anything else.

Manila still does not work on landscape.

To install themes I always do this: (see images)

1. Copy theme to anywhere on phone.

2. Open M2D settings (if you store theme on default location it will appear there already) click ADD and look for theme.

3. CLick Apply Theme.

4. Check Don´t Update weather Images and XML if you want to keep weather tap perfectly align.

That's it, like you said, shokka9 roms are perfect to go from the start !! ;)

For the guy having trouble with the program screen I think but Im not sure that he has to stick with WM black theme and soft reset, the rom is perfect as shokka9 gives it to us but if you start changing backgrounds and putting different themes like vera wang and others that appear there some stuff will go crazy.

And for HTC audio manager I have install this one on main memory with no problem, music playing just fine !! (see attachment)

I'm just a regular user so dont take my word to seriuosly.... :)

corpisa ...amazing detailed post . you my friend are a speedy gonsalvez. i shall take your word for it and i shall recommend and try everything only because you have taken such hard work . but even other wise i would have tried it . nice to see that you helped and devoted your time in writing a nice post for us noobs lol .thank you once again . ;) .also thanks 2 shokka for this rom . :(

Guest corpisa
corpisa ...amazing detailed post . you my friend are a speedy gonsalvez. i shall take your word for it and i shall recommend and try everything only because you have taken such hard work . but even other wise i would have tried it . nice to see that you helped and devoted your time in writing a nice post for us noobs lol .thank you once again . ;) .also thanks 2 shokka for this rom . :)

jaja.. speedy gonsalvez must be cousin of speedy gonzalez the original one...andale andale arriba arriba !!! :( ;)

I hope you get your M2D themes going !!

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Since I've fried my 8GB Pen, I use Omnia as my storage and last night I flashed to Shokka's 23064 build. And now I have this strange problem with synchronization. I plug my Omnia to my PC, sync and then in Connections I choose Mass storage, so now I can copy data to my PC and vice versa. When done, i switch to ActiveSync and.... boom. Omnia doesn't response. Titanium interface is working ( I can swipe up and down), but I can't lunch anything - I press panels or start button but nothing happens, hardware buttons also doesn't work. The only way it to do SR.

Have You got any ideas? Would be grateful.

A little help for a new Omnia user please? I flashed to Shokka's latest ROM and added the newest Comm Manager, and I can't seem to get my WIFI working.

Yes, I tried changing the operator; however, I have no operators or GPRS settings and I can't figure out how to add any! What do I do? I think I am being charged data for using the net - NoData wont work because I have no GPRS settings, and even though my WIFI says it is connected, it is sooo slow, it must be be pre-2G, whatever that is called.

Also, anyone figure out how why the call log will only display for 1 second? If I change my phone skin, will it display properly?

Thanks and great work Shokka!

Guest badtrip
A little help for a new Omnia user please? I flashed to Shokka's latest ROM and added the newest Comm Manager, and I can't seem to get my WIFI working.

Yes, I tried changing the operator; however, I have no operators or GPRS settings and I can't figure out how to add any! What do I do? I think I am being charged data for using the net - NoData wont work because I have no GPRS settings, and even though my WIFI says it is connected, it is sooo slow, it must be be pre-2G, whatever that is called.

Also, anyone figure out how why the call log will only display for 1 second? If I change my phone skin, will it display properly?

Yes call log problem exists...

But when i installed sbp3.5 i could reach the log via sbp's log .

I think there is something interfering with the original log..

Guest 1968falconxt

Hi guys, I have just found a bug with my phone. I had been using M2D, and just switched to SPB shell 3.5

anyway, I noticed there is a bug with the sms feature. when i click on reply or new, a blank screen comes up. If i manually press the keyboard button, eventually the message screen comes up.

has anyone else had any issues with messaging with this ROM? and is there a fix? i really dont want to try a different ROM, as i love this one

Guest corpisa

Hello, Im using shkv23 and I have no problem with wireless connection or call log (im using third party application so not sure if I had your problem). About your GPRS settings I did encounter something like you are describing but not sure if it is the same.

See reply 999 from here: http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9%27s-k..._shkv14-**/990/ but be careful as it will hard reset your phone. I did it because i was sure why no operator was found as I had change operator one time to flash an original rom release for singapour region only but after finding shokka9's roms I had changed back to my country operator (Guatemala) and since that, no operator ever show on phone (but earlier shokka9's roms never gave me trouble setting up gprs connections until shkv23) so I change back to singapour as default operator then applied operator trick describe by shokka9 on first post and everything its running perfect after that.

Slds,

PS. There cuould be easier ways to fix you problem so you might wait for someone to give you one. Im just to impatient to wait and hard resetting one time after flashing is a good idea anyway, jaja.. :)

Hello, Im using shkv23 and I have no problem with wireless connection or call log (im using third party application so not sure if I had your problem). About your GPRS settings I did encounter something like you are describing but not sure if it is the same.

See reply 999 from here: http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9%27s-k..._shkv14-**/990/ but be careful as it will hard reset your phone. I did it because i was sure why no operator was found as I had change operator one time to flash an original rom release for singapour region only but after finding shokka9's roms I had changed back to my country operator (Guatemala) and since that, no operator ever show on phone (but earlier shokka9's roms never gave me trouble setting up gprs connections until shkv23) so I change back to singapour as default operator then applied operator trick describe by shokka9 on first post and everything its running perfect after that.

Slds,

PS. There cuould be easier ways to fix you problem so you might wait for someone to give you one. Im just to impatient to wait and hard resetting one time after flashing is a good idea anyway, jaja.. :)

Thanks. I tried the instructions on the link you provided. My country was correct, but the carrier was incorrect. However, when I selected the new carrier and continue when it asked me about the hard reset, nothing happens. No hard reset and the menu doesn't disappear until I push exit. Am I missing something? Should I do a hard reset myself?

EDIT: I changed my carrier to another country, hard reset, the new carrier appeared under operators, then changed my carrier to my correct one, hard reset, and... again nothing appears under operators.

Edited by Sacrin

Guest corpisa
@ sacrin

Is your Operator available after flashing??

Thanks Shokka9 !!

I just going to suggest one more thing to Sacrin to see if it helps him:

In my case my default operator is TIGO (Guatemala) but I dont care about since I had changed previously it never appear on my phone under operator anymore but also with previous shokka9 roms I never had any problem with it and just by having my sim card on the phone the correct gprs settings where always automatically detected. While using shokka9 22 version i decided to change my carirer again to TIGO and again I could not see it on operator settings, actually none appear on my phone but as i said after flashing the phone it detected it right away with no problem, then when I flash shkv23 I encounter your problem with no gprs connections being detected automatically, no operator showing on phone and no option to set up a connection manually under connections (see 2 picture on reply 999) so what I did was to change my carrier to Singapour (i choose this just because i had done before so i guess you can choose any different from yours but better if you try also the one i chose) and left my phone like that, now after hard reset my phone shows under operator SingTel (as default), M1 and Starhub. This does not affects my phone in any way and I only notice I have a different operator when I open IE and the homepage is SingTel's one but you can change that and besides I never use IE anyway. Now with SingTel as default operator I can go to Start/Settings/connections/connections there it now shows Manage existing connections (it was not available before) and a SingTel internet connection appears, I leave that alone and now I can create a manual connection with my local gprs settings and thats it, problem fixed for me. You should know how to set up your connections manually or look under you operator's web page as they usually post them there.

If I where you since you took the trouble to take my advice I will try this last suggestion and if you cannot get your connections going Im sure someone here will give a hand.

but I can assure you that gprs connections work with no problem on this rom.

Slds,

Sacrin,

a friend suggested his method, you can try that also.

Another suggestion is how I do mine.

I always flashed & Hard-Reset my device without the SIM card.

After everything is booted/loaded fully, then I'll insert my SIM. Upon startup and fully loaded again, there will be a message from my operator asking whether I want my device to automatically setup the operator and data connections.

This worked for me always. No hassle nor problem at all.

WiFi, 3G, GPRS, SMS, MMS, GPS, Internet, GoogleMap etc all running smoothly without any need for settings.

So, maybe you can also advise him/her to Hard-Reset his/her device without the SIM card.

Thanks to Omian !!! :D

Edited by corpisa

Guest badtrip

Shokka9, there's something that i found out in your rom..

I had a pın password in my omnia for a long time.

But when flashed to your V2.1 i found out that omnia had some difficulties to get required settings from my operator!

Now that i disabled a PIN password, the phone everytime does its job perfectly!

I think that the guys who are using this phone with a PIN password should disable it..

This also my cause the problem!

@ sacrin

Is your Operator available after flashing??

Phone works for my operator, but no operators appear. See attached screen shots.

I don't care about operator GPRS connections so much, but having problems with WIFI and GPS. Should I try Corpisa's recommendation of flashing without the sim card in?

ScreenShot1.Bmp

ScreenShot2.Bmp

Guest Batistian
Phone works for my operator, but no operators appear. See attached screen shots.

I don't care about operator GPRS connections so much, but having problems with WIFI and GPS. Should I try Corpisa's recommendation of flashing without the sim card in?

Don't have to flash again.

Just try a Hard-Reset without your SIM card.

Guest conqueror

I'm using the SHKv23 23064 BLACK for two days; it is one of the best Roms expect that I encountered 2 main problems:

1- When changing the phone skin to the video enabled one; the Call log only appears for 1 or 2 seconds and then disappear again when enabling using it.

2- When pushing show contact in the dialing page it doesn't show the contact's details. (see the picture)

Hope to have a solution.

post-246075-1256484068_thumb.png

Edited by conqueror

Guest 1968falconxt

hey has anyone noticed battery life a lot less with this ROM over the standard WM6.1 ROM? is there some simple settings to greatly improve battery life?

Don't know whether working or not. :P

Still waiting for his respond. :D

I actually did this (twice) while waiting for responses. Same results as before. I give up.