*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest wlogan
What is this? Oh, right i get, install Modaco_OmniaSIP or something similar, run it and save your fave pad?

now on the first POST.

I HAVE UPDATED FIRST POST WITH OMNIASIP, my PROVXML for Advanced Config too.

ok thanks man :excl:

wow see your new topic with new LITE ROM !! you are GREAT !!! big thanks

Guest Masta92
Yo bro....I use OFFICIAL release too :excl:

I mean Taril use Official Samsung Interface, this one you got when you buy the phone :excl:

Guest liamwolf

Hmm, Opera is missing... It might be a faulty flash, and I'll reflash later to see if that fixes it, but just in case I thought I'd tell you.

Guest shokka9
Hmm, Opera is missing... It might be a faulty flash, and I'll reflash later to see if that fixes it, but just in case I thought I'd tell you.

its there, just tap internet in M2D.

for some reason, sometimes it doesnt appear. Just look in windows (show all files), copy the shortcut for Opera to Start Menu\Programs.

Guest liamwolf
its there, just tap internet in M2D.

for some reason, sometimes it doesnt appear. Just look in windows (show all files), copy the shortcut for Opera to Start Menu\Programs.

Naw, what I was saying is that it didn't work when I tapped on it, and I tried multiple times. I'll do the shortcut thing when I wake up and get back to you.

Guest Masta92
Naw, what I was saying is that it didn't work when I tapped on it, and I tried multiple times. I'll do the shortcut thing when I wake up and get back to you.

M2DC -> Internet tab

type \windows\Opera9.exe (or go grab it)

Apply

Edited by Masta92

Guest shokka9

like masta92 says....make default with M2DC.

I also have HTC Album 3 (resized all images), but still cannot get to work on Omnia. I have emailed my work to sector, maybe he fix for Omnia.

When its fixed, it will be in my next ROMs.

Guest shokka9

Hey peeps....

Any body got email tab issues in M2D? My theme has been strong for all my last builds. but I keep getting it to freeze on the email tab.

It worked yesterday, now it freezes. Also, to reinforce it, i flashed to my LITE ROM to test the HTC Album 3, and then flashed back to my M2D ROM. Even hard resetted after, set up Omnia, and still same result?

Will try a different theme, maybe it might be my theme??

EDIT: Not my theme, tried another and same probs....

?????

Edited by shokka9

Guest Masta92
Hey peeps....

Any body got email tab issues in M2D? My theme has been strong for all my last builds. but I keep getting it to freeze on the email tab.

It worked yesterday, now it freezes. Also, to reinforce it, i flashed to my LITE ROM to test the HTC Album 3, and then flashed back to my M2D ROM. Even hard resetted after, set up Omnia, and still same result?

Will try a different theme, maybe it might be my theme??

EDIT: Not my theme, tried another and same probs....

?????

will test mail later....

Guest shokka9

never ever had SMS tab issues.

I have got my email tab working, it was stuck in sync, so it just kept freezing it out.

Works now...

Hopefully this affects a small number of you. The theme has been solid and most people use different ones anyway, so the theme is not at fault.

It may be issues with WM6.5. Which i cant really see :excl:

Thanks peeps.

Guest aeonrocks

Hi Shokka, and a huge thankkkkksssss from France for your Work :excl:

I precise that i'm new on your Roms, so maybe I forgot something important ...

I installed your custom v3 uploaded on 08/04, everything seems fine, i'm still testing and trying some stuffs, but i've got ONE problem for the moment, and quite an annoying one ...

How can I set M2D as default and don't come back to the "nude" Today Page after a Reboot or a Switch to Landscape Mode ?

Again ... sorry if I missed something earlier and asked a stoopid question :excl:

And yet a new v4 from 10/04 ... hmmmm, you work a lot dude !! ;)

'will think 'bout that One ... but if you can help me about my actual problem on v3 before .... :excl:

P.S : As asked earlier, is there and easy way (or not lol) to switch to an Azerty Keyb' ? The Qwerty does the Job, but i'm quite quicker with a "French" one ^^ Except for that, the "english" way is ok to me :excl: And your Roms seems to "Rock a little Harder" than the French Ones (who also makes reaaaly fine Roms hehe)

Bubyyyeee

Edited by aeonrocks

Guest Masta92
Hi Shokka, and a huge thankkkkksssss from France for your Work :excl:

I precise that i'm new on your Roms, so maybe I forgot something important ...

I installed your custom v3 uploaded on 08/04, everything seems fine, i'm still testing and trying some stuffs, but i've got ONE problem for the moment, and quite an annoying one ...

How can I set M2D as default and don't come back to the "nude" Today Page after a Reboot or a Switch to Landscape Mode ?

Again ... sorry if I missed something earlier and asked a stoopid question :excl:

And yet a new v4 from 10/04 ... hmmmm, you work a lot dude !! ;)

'will think 'bout that One ... but if you can help me about my actual problem on v3 before .... :excl:

P.S : As asked earlier, is there and easy way (or not lol) to switch to an Azerty Keyb' ? The Qwerty does the Job, but i'm quite quicker with a "French" one ^^ Except for that, the "english" way is ok to me :excl: And your Roms seems to "Rock a little Harder" than the French Ones (who also makes reaaaly fine Roms hehe)

Bubyyyeee

TALKING FRENCH

Dans la V3 il y avait rotation service et un gars avait demandé de pouvoir demarrer avec windows classic

Shokka9 a modifié le XML dans rotation service mais en faisant il a automatisé un demarrage en windows normal (Voir mes posts ou je lui dis de finalement l'enlever)

Il a donc fais une V4 ou il a enlever rotation service et donc plus le pb

Si tu veux rester sur la V3 il te suffit de Reinstaller rotation service par dessus lautre (il mettra le XML par defaut) et ca marchera; C la solution que j'avais trouvé la 1ere fois (voir mon post)

Voila

PS : SHOKKA9... Try to understand what i just told to aeonrocks and you will definively my best slave... mouahahah

THE THRUTH IS......DOWN THERE

Guest shokka9

I understand Masta!!

You said that in v3 the rotation service made the problem and that i edited the xml. However, it didnt work, so i ended up removing it.

Also that he can download the cab from first post and the the link is also there.

I can understand french and speak a little. It obviously aint my first language, but i can read it ok. :excl:

Thanks as always Masta92 for your continued help here. :excl:

Guest aeonrocks

Hey Guys !

Thanks a lot Masta and Shokka (je continues en anglais, je pense qu'il y a plus d'anglophones que de frenchies ici quand meme ^^).

That's weird, cause i read something about that Rotation Service (maybe on that post, maybe on another Board ... but i read it too fast ...) and downloaded some Rotation Service Cab (I think here, but not totally sure), and as I executed it on my Omnia, it did something, but I don't really know what, and my M2D is still not the default theme ... I must have taken an Old Rotation Service that didn't d do the right job, uh ?

Now i've gotta 2 solutions ... trying the Rotation Service Cab that is Actually in 1rst Post, or going to your v4 ... I'm gonna see that by the end of the Day, got no time to try anything by now :excl:

P.S : I'm new at this M2D stuff, i used to have French Custom Lite (Very Cool) Roms with an Spb Shell/Spb Skins interface so ... sorry if i'm still a bit noobish on those little issues ... :excl:

Thanks again a lot for your Works and your Helps to Both of you (and to many others there !).

I'll contribute in testing and donate in the future, no doubt about that :excl:

Seee yaaaaaaaa

Edited by aeonrocks

Guest Masta92

Reinstall rotation service

go programs>rotation service

type RESTART button

go settings>Today

type touchflow (if it's not done)

Soft reset

PS : Rotation service here is 1.7.4 (last version) , i think

Edited by Masta92

Guest thierryyy

Hi Shokka,

Thanks for this great ROM!

I haven a question. In the Standard Windows today screen, there is a tab, called Pictures. If I click "All Photos", the standard WinMo photo viewer pops up, do you know how I can change that The htc album viewer pops up?

Thanks!

Edited by thierryyy

Guest shokka9

not sure with that....but i have had open with HTC Album? Mine (just tested it) open images with HTC Album??

Dunno bro, are you sure you using my M2D ROM and not the LITE?

Guest thierryyy
not sure with that....but i have had open with HTC Album? Mine (just tested it) open images with HTC Album??

Dunno bro, are you sure you using my M2D ROM and not the LITE?

I mean this today screen today1_zoom.jpg

If you go to the tab "Pictures" and the the right softkey "All photos" it opens the program: "Pictures & Videos" But I want that it opens the HTC Album viewer.

Guest shokka9

easy, instead of tapping 'All photos', just click the centre (mouse) button when you are on the photo tab/bar.

It will open HTC Album instead.

Try it and post in amazement at how good it was :excl:

Guest thierryyy
easy, instead of tapping 'All photos', just click the centre (mouse) button when you are on the photo tab/bar.

It will open HTC Album instead.

Try it and post in amazement at how good it was :excl:

yess, but then I can't browse on other Albums. If I click the arrow, it goes to the today screen.