*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest kennethchia
Or something like that?

Shortcut to ConnectionNotifier.lnk or ConnectionNotifier.exe.lnk.

Can you post a screenshot of your \Windows\Startup\?

sorry batistian cannot post screenshot to you :D now i using nicklashidegard build rom ...

Can you try, goto [Start] > [Settings] > [Personal] > [Phone], on the Network tab, click on Find Network or Set Network. Also try to choose Manual then Select.

I have played with these settings before I think - maybe not since after the last reset though. Here are screen shots from this time around. Now what? GPRS authentication and Operator Settings are still empty after a soft reset.

post-368352-1257189847_thumb.jpg

post-368352-1257190186_thumb.jpg

Guest corpisa
I have played with these settings before I think - maybe not since after the last reset though. Here are screen shots from this time around. Now what? GPRS authentication and Operator Settings are still empty after a soft reset.

Are you still trying to get data connections working or just wifi? I thought you said GPRS was not a big deal for you and that you just needed to get wifi working... :D Sometimes its hard to know exactly whats the problem people are having. Believe me, everything works on this rom, specially basic things like wifi and data connections. I also did not get the page Omian is telling you when I flashed mine but doing it the way i told you fixed my problem, now wifi has always work with no problem on all shokka9's roms I have used.

hope you get it going, my guess is that your omitting some basic step somewhere but you will figure it out soon !!

slds,

Guest corpisa
Or something like that?

Shortcut to ConnectionNotifier.lnk or ConnectionNotifier.exe.lnk.

Can you post a screenshot of your \Windows\Startup\?

do you still need this screen-shots !!

saludos,

post-209926-1257191671_thumb.png

post-209926-1257191681_thumb.png

Guest Batistian
do you still need this screen-shots !!

saludos,

Thanks corpisa, but don't need it already.

I was just trying to help kennethchia regarding "Vibrate on Connect" issue.

Guest Batistian

Sorry for no help Sacrin, I've run out of ideas.

I guess you'll have to get the settings from your operator and input them manually.

Guest sylv696

can anyone help me?

i cannot install any .cab files...

check reg and looks ok...

all the .cab icon look like they haven't got program to open them

please

Edited by sylv696

Guest Batistian
can anyone help me?

i cannot install any .cab files...

check reg and looks ok...

all the .cab icon look like they haven't got program to open them

please

Don't understand. Open .cab with program?

Just transfer the .cab into your device and tab on it within File Explorer.

I installed your last rom ShokkA9 and i really like it, but how can I enable Call History (missed calls) in 1st panel? I tried different themes and change M2D settings with M2DC (home xml) but no call history...

Other problem is when i change themes, the clock or other items stay out of place. I already read some tutorials, and i don't know what's the problem.

Guest corpisa
I installed your last rom ShokkA9 and i really like it, but how can I enable Call History (missed calls) in 1st panel? I tried different themes and change M2D settings with M2DC (home xml) but no call history...

Other problem is when i change themes, the clock or other items stay out of place. I already read some tutorials, and i don't know what's the problem.

There is no call history yet for this new M2D so we all have your problem, I guess we have to wait some time for that. With M2D themes I have only experience misalignment with weather icons, never with clock so make sure you are installing themes made for this new M2D we are using, check this thread: Manila 2D Themes and check the latest pages. I'm not sure themes for M2D v1 work on M2D v2 so make sure you are installing the proper ones and remember to back up your default theme using M2DC program.

slds,

PS. I quick way to avoid weather icons being misaligned is to check the option DON'T UPDATE WEATHER ICONS AND XML SOMETHING.... when loading a new theme.

Guest sylv696
Don't understand. Open .cab with program?

Just transfer the .cab into your device and tab on it within File Explorer.

thx for ur reply

the thing is .cab files are already on my device, and i cannot open it using wceload( seems like wceload not exist, or not responding)

how about that?

Guest corpisa
thx for ur reply

the thing is .cab files are already on my device, and i cannot open it using wceload( seems like wceload not exist, or not responding)

how about that?

wow !! this has to be something you made to your phone, first time I see someone is having this trouble !! to me it looks like a hard reset is on the way for you, haha... its not that painful, i even enjoy it !! in half an hour you'll have everything install and ready but in your case (not being able to run any cabs you must have nothing install :D) it should be even faster.

slds,

jota

Guest sylv696
wow !! this has to be something you made to your phone, first time I see someone is having this trouble !! to me it looks like a hard reset is on the way for you, haha... its not that painful, i even enjoy it !! in half an hour you'll have everything install and ready but in your case (not being able to run any cabs you must have nothing install :D ) it should be even faster.

slds,

jota

thx bro...

well....what can I say, that will be painful for me cos I've got lots of program installed and massive nos of photos and mp3's to backup and restore them later...hours of work...

Guest Batistian
thx bro...

well....what can I say, that will be painful for me cos I've got lots of program installed and massive nos of photos and mp3's to backup and restore them later...hours of work...

You mean, it just happened suddenly?

What was the last application you've installed? Maybe that caused a conflict.

Try restart your device and run the .cab again, if that doesn't work, try undo your last installation.

Put Hard-Reset as the last choice.

There is no call history yet for this new M2D so we all have your problem, I guess we have to wait some time for that. With M2D themes I have only experience misalignment with weather icons, never with clock so make sure you are installing themes made for this new M2D we are using, check this thread: Manila 2D Themes and check the latest pages. I'm not sure themes for M2D v1 work on M2D v2 so make sure you are installing the proper ones and remember to back up your default theme using M2DC program.

thks corpisa, but there are many themes in the forum like this with call history???

nissanblackwhite01.th.jpg

Guest corpisa
thks corpisa, but there are many themes in the forum like this with call history???

yes I know that mozca, but if you are using shkv23 you have to consider two things:

1. shkv23 is using a newer version of M2D than the one you are showing in the picture, it has weather showing on home tab and for that new theme there is no call history yet.

2. that theme you are showing is also for earlier versions of windows 6.5. because it has the start bottom on top left corner so maybe the reason you are getting the clock and everything off center is because I think (I have not tried one of those earlier themes so I don't know for sure) chefs and designers have to adjust those earlier themes to fit the new UI of the latest versions of 6.5 where the start bottom is like we have on current shkv23.

So, lets wait for someone here to tell us if its ok to use earlier M2D version themes on this new one and that way you can identify better if that may be the problem you are having.

slds,

Guest sylv696
You mean, it just happened suddenly?

What was the last application you've installed? Maybe that caused a conflict.

Try restart your device and run the .cab again, if that doesn't work, try undo your last installation.

Put Hard-Reset as the last choice.

i solved the problem:D

1. tap on the .cab file

2. select 'open with' from the list

3. on the bottom of the list of programs I check both boxes( enclose path in double quotes)

...and it's working now...yuppi...without hard reset

Guest jmsmartins

Shokka9 PLEASE i need my titanium to show my next appointment on today screen like in your 23017. could u please give me the cpr? is that all i need right?

thank u, love your roms

be cOOl

Guest taimoor ashraf

after flashing my rom with these ones,i got my network blocked :S please help me..i love these roms...what should i do?i want an unblocked rom for every network.im currently using it in pakistan.

Guest mejoppa
http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=39630

how do i make my main screen look like this, with the big clock and buttons at the bottom, i am only getting the origional list (pictures, music, calender, clock, etc)

i downloaded and flashed SHKv23_M2D_23064

did i pick the wrong one?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CBMEGJA4

easy, just pick start/settings/home/items tick touchflo instead of windows default