*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest heals1ic

I recently flashed my i900 twice to get a full update as well as try to fix some issues with WI FI, GPS and vibrate functionality.

First I flashed a rom i900DXHJ1 to update the phone part primarily to the latest release (I could find anyway).

I then flashed the SHKv23_M2D rom and all went good. Fixed my issues with WI FI and GPS but still cannot get any vibrate functionality with any application even testing ringtones with vibrate and ring - just sound. I also cannot get speaker phone button to operate (with dialer skin active but it works without skin active) I can only enable speaker phone through the menu.

Any ideas?

Edited by heals1ic

Guest iforwms
Just installed SHKv23_M2D and it's a really nice ROM, but the start menu blurs everytime I scroll down. Anyone else getting this issue? Any fixes? Thanks.

My bad, I did a soft reset and it's sorted.

Guest jmsmartins
you have to set your favorite album

hehe how can i do it? favorite album?

in my case i have my photos in \my storage\DCIM\100SSCAM

i go to mailla album tab and: album\albums\my storage\100sscam and then menu\set album as favorite

in the first time "my storage" may not appear. if it doesn't close and do it again

it should work

Guest music_editor_9x
No my friend! Maybe you don't understad what i'm say! :)

Let try a Phone X icon soft alert and setting it to disable vibration when connected ^^

Edited by music_editor_9x

Guest Racker_CRO

Shokka excellent ROM! Been using your ROM's for ages now.

Few question:

a) after I miss a call every time I tap on missed call icon, call log is displayed for few seconds and than it dissapears, I'm back at main menu. Is there a way to make it stay until I close it?

b) mouse is not working, should I install anything or make reg edit?

c) weather in main screen shows different weather than one on weather tab. I updated weather on both tabs. Is it possible that main screen uses other weather program?

d) some programs don't close, or I don't have X button and the bottom, ex. Spb Time. So if I switch to main screen SPB stays open and consumes memory. Anyway to close it permanetly (except task manager)

e) is there a way to have animated weather on main screen?

f) and last thing, I have some square somwhere in the middle of screen, that shows it self sometimes when I browse my mobile and when clock changes on main screen. Square is different colors depending where I am on menu, sometimes is gray, sometimes it is licke background but missaligned colors. It is 5x5 mm. What is it? Can I remove it somehow?

Thnx.

Edited by Racker_CRO

Guest corpisa
Shokka excellent ROM! Been using your ROM's for ages now.

Few question:

a) after I miss a call every time I tap on missed call icon, call log is displayed for few seconds and than it dissapears, I'm back at main menu. Is there a way to make it stay until I close it?

b ) mouse is not working, should I install anything or make reg edit?

c) weather in main screen shows different weather than one on weather tab. I updated weather on both tabs. Is it possible that main screen uses other weather program?

d) some programs don't close, or I don't have X button and the bottom, ex. Spb Time. So if I switch to main screen SPB stays open and consumes memory. Anyway to close it permanetly (except task manager)

e) is there a way to have animated weather on main screen?

f) and last thing, I have some square somwhere in the middle of screen, that shows it self sometimes when I browse my mobile and when clock changes on main screen. Square is different colors depending where I am on menu, sometimes is gray, sometimes it is licke background but missaligned colors. It is 5x5 mm. What is it? Can I remove it somehow?

Thnx.

b ) it does not work on any wm 6.5. to date, don´t ask me why because I don't know.

c) yes, its different weather program. the one in home screen will display weather depending on where you are it will detect that automatically while on weather tap you have to set up your location manually.

d) SPB programs are not to date with our rom, remember officially release wm 6.5. still has start bottom on top and (are you using shkv22 or shkv23?) we are really using wm 6.5.1 with start bottom down so that causes issues with some old programs (haha, they are not really old but we are way ahead on them).

e) yes, you can visit last few pages of this thread: Manila2D themes and look for Leo Theme from Zubnik.

f) :)

saludos,

Guest badtrip

Thnx.

WTH is taht thing???? :)

Guest Racker_CRO
b ) it does not work on any wm 6.5. to date, don´t ask me why because I don't know.

c) yes, its different weather program. the one in home screen will display weather depending on where you are it will detect that automatically while on weather tap you have to set up your location manually.

d) SPB programs are not to date with our rom, remember officially release wm 6.5. still has start bottom on top and (are you using shkv22 or shkv23?) we are really using wm 6.5.1 with start bottom down so that causes issues with some old programs (haha, they are not really old but we are way ahead on them).

e) yes, you can visit last few pages of this thread: Manila2D themes and look for Leo Theme from Zubnik.

f) :)

saludos,

b ) ok thnx so I will have to manage without mouse :D

c) great so this is solved now

d) I'm using shkv23...for now it is not a problem to me cause I'm using only spb time for now :D

e) is there a way to merge just that weather feature with some anothere theme? I'm using the one posted on shokkas screenshoots (the one with black and something green as wallpaper)

f) the square is gone after 2-3 min after soft-reset

WTH is taht thing???? :D

Nah forget it...I notice that square is gone few minutes after reset.

So all that's left for me as a problem is a). Call log dissapears few seconds after it is opened. I notice same thing happen if I select call log from dialer also. Anyway to fix that?

Thnx all for fast reply,

Regards.

Edited by Racker_CRO

Guest corpisa
e) is there a way to merge just that weather feature with some anothere theme? I'm using the one posted on shokkas screenshoots (the one with black and something green as wallpaper)

So all that's left for me as a problem is a). Call log dissapears few seconds after it is opened. I notice same thing happen if I select call log from dialer also. Anyway to fix that?

Regards.

e) I've tried to load zubnik's leo theme, then load again shokka9 blackdust (the green one) but clicking not tu updadate weather icon and xml somthing in loading options but I always get weather icons misaligned on home tap, i think we have to ask shokka9 to give us a hand with that so we can enjoy shokka9s themes with the new home tab weather animation available.

a) I always use a third party application to dial/call log/contacts etc.. I think we all get your same problem with this MS build.

slds,

Guest Racker_CRO
e) I've tried to load zubnik's leo theme, then load again shokka9 blackdust (the green one) but clicking not tu updadate weather icon and xml somthing in loading options but I always get weather icons misaligned on home tap, i think we have to ask shokka9 to give us a hand with that so we can enjoy shokka9s themes with the new home tab weather animation available.

a) I always use a third party application to dial/call log/contacts etc.. I think we all get your same problem with this MS build.

slds,

Hm I've loaded Zubnik's Leo theme and I must say it's ok. I just changed with shokka's wallpaper which is GREAT, but I don't see any animation on home screen for weather. All I have is that green wallpaper and transparent weather over it (clouds, sunbeams, etc). Nothing moves, if you know what I mean :) .

Can you suggest any call log that is simple and integrates with M2D or Phone (so I don't have to start it manualy, instead if I click call button it opens automaticaly)?

BTW: Mouse does work!!! Today I pressed mouse button by mistake and arrow appeard and I could move it and click anywhere. After some time of unactivity it dissapears and you need to press button again for arrow to show. Just wanted to let you know that it works :D .

BTW2: Regarding a) call logs. It does work but only if you don't enable phone skins in advanced config tool. Other words you leav default phone dialer on.

So we can conclude this rom is perfect :D :D . Except not having animated weather on home screen even with Zubnik's Leo theme :D .

Regards.

Edited by Racker_CRO

Guest Racker_CRO

So let me continue with questions:

a) is there Manilla2D v2.1 for omnia available

b) how can we get animated weather (not having one with Leo's theme) or is that exclusive to TouchFlo3D

c) anytime I enable MyFavesWidget, FootprintsWidget, TVWidget in M2DC TouchFlo can't start. It keeps saying Tap here to launch TouchFlo but nothing happens when I tap it. Tried on two different themes (ShkBlackDusk and Zunbik's Leo)

Thnx.

Edited by Racker_CRO

Guest corpisa
So let me continue with questions:

a) is there Manilla2D v2.1 for omnia available

:) how can we get animated weather (not having one with Leo's theme) or is that exclusive to TouchFlo3D

c) anytime I enable MyFavesWidget, FootprintsWidget, TVWidget in M2DC TouchFlo can't start. It keeps saying Tap here to launch TouchFlo but nothing happens when I tap it. Tried on two different themes (ShkBlackDusk and Zunbik's Leo)

Thnx.

a) I think we have the latest available for omnia not sure which is the 2.1 version you talk.

b.) I think our omnias are a little to old for that trick, get the closest thing to animated from the manila2d themes thread.

c) again our omnias where not even design to use touchflo, so be happy with the panels that do work, for me personally the ones that work are the ones really needed for day to day use and they work just great.

slds,

I accept NO responsibility for any damage caused to your handset before, during and after updating it with these ROMs. Using custom ROMs has risks attached to it, and can be dangerous. Proceed with caution.

If you are looking for my older ROMs, please visit my kitchen.

UPDATED: 11/10/09 - G-ROMz

READ THE INSTRUCTIONs AT THE BOTTOM! PLEASE!

This Build DOES NOT come with the phone part, therefore your current phone part will remain.

So folks, this is it...the END..........lol........

Huge thanks to SECTOR, KRAZY RADD & NICKLASHIDEGARD

Nothing new really, just some cosmetics, and a little fresh M2D build thanks to sector & WoZZeR & anyone else involved...

Have added cab to this post so you can enable all the tabs to be visible in M2D...I made them invisble to make the ROM more stylish and discreet. Anyways, download if you want!

M2D build DOES NOT contain Audio Manager, please install from cab!

Full additions & removals...see below...Hope you guys like the BUILD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOADz

SHKv22_M2D_23017

SHKv22L_23017

SHKv23_M2D_23064

SHKv23L_23064

LITE HAS EVERYTHING IN RED BELOW REMOVED!!!

MiRRORz

see this post - thanks to my MirrorMan aka Omnian:

http

://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9%27s-k...4662/#msg44662

http://shokka9.swisszano.ch/ - Huge RESPECT to SWISSZANO for the HOSTING

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added/Cooked in

23017 or 23064 SYS & XIP - WIT LZX COMPRESSION - So plenty of FREE space

Krazy Radd's NEW GTR4 BilboBrian TaskBar - SICK BRO! - 23064 ONLY

Shokka9 Black and Black & White Theme + other skinning efforts

Krazy Radd's GTR3 DUSK TaskBar - 23017

Krazy Radd's NEW Samsung Dialler & Call Log

Krazy Radd's Black Silver Big Volume Skin

Krazy Radd Samsung Keyboard Skins

Black Samsung Apps; thanks to K4mpa.

Thanks to grzegorz10 @ xda-devs for the DUSK Theme i have used

M2D v2.0 - Thanks to Sector & WoZZeR & Anyone else......Shokka9 Customisations!

M2DC v0.29

eNatives ShowCase Task Manager WM6.5.1 - Closes apps when X is tapped - 23064 ONLY

Samsung Omnia II i8000 Dialler - Thanks to BW - Sweet work!

Finger Keyboards

Midomi

Advanced Config Tool v3.3.0.0

HTC Album 2.0.1818.3032 Omnia

GoogleMaps v3.2 Layers

Shake & Save - Take screen shots easily

Streams T LIGHT v2.0 - Stream Television/Radio/Webcam Globally

XDA_UC V1.0.02 - Auto & Silent User Config Service - SEE HERE

SRS WOW

BlueTooth Toggle

XTKit Omnia Front Camera

psShutXP

IM Selector

CareAce BT Icon Notifier

CareAce Connecting Notifier

Safe Inbox Extender

SD Tuneup

Mortscript

Jblend (Java)

SmartLock v1.7E

ObexInbox

NoData

Pako777 Camera dll FIX

EnhancedGPS from DXIA2

Disabled Samsung Dialer skin

Disabled Error Reporting

Disabled Security – Doesn’t warn on unsigned cab install

Disabled Start Up Configuration; No setting up the Touch screen - Thanks s0cks!!

Enabled HoneyComb Start menu as default

Disabled AutoKill in HTC Task Manager (23017)

Updated to .net Compact Framework 3.5

Updated to Flash Lite 3.1

Updated HTCEmu DLL’s v0.8 (with close button)

Did Not Remove

FM Radio

Internet Sharing

TV Out

Windows Live

MSN Widgets

Microsoft Market Place

Microsoft My Phone

Removed (Not Present)

Virtually Everything

Office/One Note

Opera

Main Menu

Etc Etc

INSTRUCTIONS

1. How To Flash Omnia (click it & read it), Download ROM, extract part 1.

2. Let Omnia reboot at Robot screen, you know when. After the reboot, Do the Operator Stuff and then let UC start running before you start tweaking, then do the next Step, UC will do what it needs to do. Link HERE again

"What the XDA UC service does, is silently install (or not so silently if needed by User), .cab, .xdas, .xml, .reg, .mscr, copy over user files, install files from SDconfig.txt (placed on your SDCard) if wanted and then a few extra's for the freaks like copying folders or creating shortcuts from specific registries. This happens right after first boot in this instance." (edits to Noonski by shokka9)

3. Goto Settings, connections, operator...change to operator that is NOT yours. Leave for 30 secs. Then change back to your operator. Leave for 30 secs. Good to GO

This is a given really on any ROM, just to ensure you have the right connectivity settings . Also Tick the box, in Browser Connection to automatically detect settings.

4. SOFT RESET OMNIA!!

To enable the i8000 dialer

Use Advanced Config;

goto - phone>skin>Enabled

Or a Registry editor to do this;

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin]

"Enabled"=dword:00000001"

This will give you easy access to KraZy Radds Call Log & Contacts apps. To video call from this dialler, tap menu, and tap the top chinese word see picture below (i know... Chinese?? ), et voila!

Optional for changing Titanium Layout

To ADD PANELS IN TITANIUM; FIRST INSTALL THE RELEVANT CABs, THEN USE CHome Editor...

Please install CHome Editor or similar to remove all panels u dont use or to add panels also in Titanium, save on RAM!!

Remember to install relevant APPS/CABs before trying to add the PANELS.

To GET STANDARD TASK BAR BACK INSTALL THIS for 23017

TO REMOVE GTR4 TASKBAR in 23064, see cab attached.

TO GO BACK TO STANDARD BlueTooth Notifyer ICON, see cab attached

To obtain cabs for removed apps, please SEE HERE

For lots of wallpapers see Vinbeavers thread

For More of Krazy Radd's Excellent Skins, please SEE HERE

For WM6.5 themes by Jeffrey2000, please SEE HERE

For Buttons by airreak, please SEE HERE

Special Special thanks to | sector | krazy Radd | airreak | nicklashidegard | Jeffrey2000 | G-ROMs

Just remember that people work hard and to get this stuff out to you guys and sometimes it can take longer than expected... we all have lives, so live yours too

OK...please enlighten me. What exactly is M2D? I installed it so I could use some .png skins. However, when I run M2DC, I can't use them. Am I messing up? Does M2D work with Win 6.5 or only 6.1? Thanks.

Guest corpisa
OK...please enlighten me. What exactly is M2D? I installed it so I could use some .png skins. However, when I run M2DC, I can't use them. Am I messing up? Does M2D work with Win 6.5 or only 6.1? Thanks.

rarert,

you might want to try and trim your quotes, no need to post everything as we all have seen and read very carefully the first post. Manila 2D or TouchFlo is a user interface design to be use on HTC devices but due to its popularity very smart guys are able to make it work on our omnias and it does work on wm 6.5 and to my understanding it also works on 6.1 (our main guy is working on it these days) I don't understand when you say .png skins but if you want to change the appearance of Manila 2D you can visit this thread:Manila2D themes read 1 post for instructions on how to add themes using M2DC and then go to last pages to use themes for this latest version of Manila 2D we have on this rom.

what rom are you using anyway?

slds,

Guest peterkc

to all gurus there:

I am new here and I am using i900 omnia that has SHKv23_M2D (thanks to shokka for this wonderful ROM).

If i want my phone to have the original samsung rom, how will i do it?

what is the easiest way to do? I am not really good in tweaking.

thanks

Guest Masta92
to all gurus there:

I am new here and I am using i900 omnia that has SHKv23_M2D (thanks to shokka for this wonderful ROM).

If i want my phone to have the original samsung rom, how will i do it?

what is the easiest way to do? I am not really good in tweaking.

thanks

Download official roms on samsung website

@rarert

I dont understand why ya install a rom or a program on your Omnia if ya dont know how it works and what it is...

You have to be smarter if ya dont want to crash your precious Omnia...

Google is your best friend for that

GOOD LUCK

Edited by Masta92

Guest ...angel...

Hi author! Thanks for your works ^^,

Hmm I have a question... I had not yet tried to flash my i900... But I want it to have windows mobile 6.5... So I've waited for the official release... But there's none yet. Which do you think is the ROM that could be the closest to the official one? I mean like the original firmware updated to windows mobile 6.5... Classic in style and very simple..(factory-made)

please help..thanks!

Guest Masta92
Hi author! Thanks for your works ^^,

Hmm I have a question... I had not yet tried to flash my i900... But I want it to have windows mobile 6.5... So I've waited for the official release... But there's none yet. Which do you think is the ROM that could be the closest to the official one? I mean like the original firmware updated to windows mobile 6.5... Classic in style and very simple..(factory-made)

please help..thanks!

6.5 allow you to custom your screen so i think all roms wit WM6.5( the latest ones) are like the original one you mention

You just have to not use M2D or other custom programs

here, We got the lastest WM6.5 version wit microsoft update that ya dont have wit official roms (to many update to create a new rom a each time)

I dont know if samsung will provide an official 6.5 rom and if they do it I dont know when so ya got to use our cookers roms

SHOKKA9, SECTOR and KHUANCHAI are good cookers for omnia but you can search on the forum if ya find others good cookers