*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest ...angel...
6.5 allow you to custom your screen so i think all roms wit WM6.5( the latest ones) are like the original one you mention

You just have to not use M2D or other custom programs

here, We got the lastest WM6.5 version wit microsoft update that ya dont have wit official roms (to many update to create a new rom a each time)

I dont know if samsung will provide an official 6.5 rom and if they do it I dont know when so ya got to use our cookers roms

SHOKKA9, SECTOR and KHUANCHAI are good cookers for omnia but you can search on the forum if ya find others good cookers

Sir, thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it. I cannot find any cooked ROM which is as complete as an official release, as some of the chefs deleted someting or changed something from the standard one. I like to have something which is like a factory release. Please help me... anyone.. X_X

Guest Masta92
Sir, thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it. I cannot find any cooked ROM which is as complete as an official release, as some of the chefs deleted someting or changed something from the standard one. I like to have something which is like a factory release. Please help me... anyone.. X_X

There is no factory release for Omnia wit 6.5, it's only upgrade

Factory release is on winMo6.1

If ya want 6.5 on omnia, ya got to take our cookers roms...

Anyways even if ya got official release update for omnia, we dont know the version they will use

here ya got the update of winmo 6.5 that ya will not have on your factory release Winmo6.5

Guest ...angel...
There is no factory release for Omnia wit 6.5, it's only upgrade

Factory release is on winMo6.1

If ya want 6.5 on omnia, ya got to take our cookers roms...

Anyways even if ya got official release update for omnia, we dont know the version they will use

here ya got the update of winmo 6.5 that ya will not have on your factory release Winmo6.5

Sir,thanks again for your reply ^^, I know there's no factory release yet... but we can visualize what will be the look of the factory release.... I want to have a ROM which is like a factory release... the applications are complete and works well like the factory release... which one is like that? please help me...

another question... why do i get a "checksum failed" when I tried to flash rhyzy's ROM?X_X

Guest CJaKfOrEsT
Sir,thanks again for your reply ^^, I know there's no factory release yet... but we can visualize what will be the look of the factory release.... I want to have a ROM which is like a factory release... the applications are complete and works well like the factory release... which one is like that? please help me...

another question... why do i get a "checksum failed" when I tried to flash rhyzy's ROM?X_X

Change, "there's no factory release yet", to "there's no factory release". Samsung have not announced a factory release WM6.5 for SGH-i900, and have moved on with newer models. It is highly unlikely that there will ever be an official WM6.5 build for the i900.

The closest thing you will find, from ShokkA9 is SHKv22L_23017 or SHKv22_M2D_23017 if you want the TouchFlo interface included. Having said all that, SHKv23_M2D_23064 is running WM6.5.1, which is more advanced than the Microsoft's official Windows Phone 6.5, in regards to interface, for example.

ROM selection is a personal thing. All you can do is try out each one, until you find the one you like. I'm currently running Nicklashidegard's 23506 FloTanium (HIDE12) since ShokkA9 has stopped cooking [*Throw's down gaunlet*]. :) No one will do the work for you mate, because we are all as busy as you are.

Regarding Rhyzy's ROM, may I suggest asking him yourself, on his thread?

Guest ...angel...
Change, "there's no factory release yet", to "there's no factory release". Samsung have not announced a factory release WM6.5 for SGH-i900, and have moved on with newer models. It is highly unlikely that there will ever be an official WM6.5 build for the i900.

The closest thing you will find, from ShokkA9 is SHKv22L_23017 or SHKv22_M2D_23017 if you want the TouchFlo interface included. Having said all that, SHKv23_M2D_23064 is running WM6.5.1, which is more advanced than the Microsoft's official Windows Phone 6.5, in regards to interface, for example.

ROM selection is a personal thing. All you can do is try out each one, until you find the one you like. I'm currently running Nicklashidegard's 23506 FloTanium (HIDE12) since ShokkA9 has stopped cooking [*Throw's down gaunlet*]. :) No one will do the work for you mate, because we are all as busy as you are.

Regarding Rhyzy's ROM, may I suggest asking him yourself, on his thread?

Sir thanks for your reply... But when I used shokka9's ROMs... I've tried 3... I still get the same error X_X

PDA Device Found!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA Device ready to download!

Please Press Start Button if You want to download image now...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA 1 starts downloading...

Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!

Step 1. Eboot image Downloading

Downloading EBOOT...

Download failed!!

X_X Checksum failed.. Please help... X_X

Guest Araya84

Hi everyone, I've just installed the rom on my i900, everything worked fine until the phone restarted for the UC (even if I didn't set anything to install from the sd card): it restarted and frozen on the robot screen.

Then I tried to soft reset the phone, but now it restarts evreytime right after the time/date configuration and when it restarts it always ask for the time/date. what to do? :D

edit: now it gave me a cook error..

Edited by Araya84

Guest kevin2210
Hi everyone, I've just installed the rom on my i900, everything worked fine until the phone restarted for the UC (even if I didn't set anything to install from the sd card): it restarted and frozen on the robot screen.

Then I tried to soft reset the phone, but now it restarts evreytime right after the time/date configuration and when it restarts it always ask for the time/date. what to do? :D

edit: now it gave me a cook error..

the only way is reinstall yours rom , take another rom and try again

Guest kevin2210
Sir thanks for your reply... But when I used shokka9's ROMs... I've tried 3... I still get the same error X_X

PDA Device Found!

PDA Device ready to download!

Please Press Start Button if You want to download image now...

PDA 1 starts downloading...

Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!

Step 1. Eboot image Downloading

Downloading EBOOT...

Download failed!!

X_X Checksum failed.. Please help... X_X

i fell sorry for you , you've just bricked yours phone, and nothing more you can do cause eboot is die(fail when update eboot) , maybe you haven't installed Samsung SDMA modem driver to yours pc (laptop) before flashing rom so when device is restarted it cant be reconect to pc

Edited by kevin2210

Guest Araya84
the only way is reinstall yours rom , take another rom and try again

yes but the phone continues auto-restarting and at every restart it boots two times before starting, sothat I'm not able to install any rom now, because I can't connect to pc.

today after another restart it showed me a "cprog.exe" error.

Guest ...angel...
i fell sorry for you , you've just bricked yours phone, and nothing more you can do cause eboot is die(fail when update eboot) , maybe you haven't installed Samsung SDMA modem driver to yours pc (laptop) before flashing rom so when device is restarted it cant be reconect to pc

Sir I'd solved the problem. It's my USB port. In order to successfully flash a ROM, one must have a high-speed USB port... (at least I know now ^^,)

Guest Araya84
yes but the phone continues auto-restarting and at every restart it boots two times before starting, sothat I'm not able to install any rom now, because I can't connect to pc.

today after another restart it showed me a "cprog.exe" error.

I resolved on my own, thanks anyway

Guest shokka9

Bit of NEWS.....

Shokka9 is SELLING his Omnia this week. So i will not be able to make anymore ROMs.

Thanks guys, the last 12 months has been nice, and i have learnt a lot. I won't totally disappear, but i obviously wont be making any ROMs etc for Omnia i900.

Take care guys and see you all around.

Guest kennypotatoes

Hi, currently I'm using this M2D version.

I wish to enlarge the font size on M2D's message (SMS), so that I can read it cearly.

I tried to setup the font size in M2DC -> Fonts -> Font Purpose -> Messaging Tap Message Text

When I click 'Apply' but there is no changes on the Fonts size.

Can anyone here guide me about this?

Kenny From Malaysia

Guest new2city
Bit of NEWS.....

Shokka9 is SELLING his Omnia this week. So i will not be able to make anymore ROMs.

Thanks guys, the last 12 months has been nice, and i have learnt a lot. I won't totally disappear, but i obviously wont be making any ROMs etc for Omnia i900.

I guess there is no more ROBOTs on our splash screens anymore. After this.. looks like I need to find a new replacement for my Omnia as well.. See you Shokka and all the bests to you.. Thanks for the ROMs.

Guest KingKoresh
Bit of NEWS.....

Feels like my arm has been cut off! :D Oh well I have had a few weeks to get used to the fact you wren't cooking anymore... What's the next phone for you then? Dare I say it, I have been getting a bit bored of my Omnia, might pop my Android cherry soon...

Guest shokka9

well, i have HTC Hero (Android) and a new BlackBerry Storm 2 (which is a lot better than i thought it would be).

Will get a new WinMo device next year.

I dont have time to cook anymore....but maybe just maybe....i will one day again soon

Guest ninalee123

Hey shokka9, thanks for all your hard work! I've been using your latest 6.5 rom for a while now and am totally happy with it - no bugs, stable, has everything I need!! I will definitely stick with it for a while :D

Hope you enjoy your new toy!!!

cheers, ninalee

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Revhead
Bit of NEWS.....

That's very disappointing.

You have transformed my i900.

If it wasn't for you I would have probably taken my i900 back (a great phone limited by a not so great interface in its original form methinks).

On another note can someone point me to a guide to upgrading the phone part of my i900 to go with my brilliant Shokka ROM?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest basti87

hey shokka first of all thanks for this rom, i really like it!

still there is one issue that bothers me: is there any setting i can change to make the X-button end applications instead of minimizing them?

greetings

Guest Masta92
<br />hey shokka first of all thanks for this rom, i really like it!<br />still there is one issue that bothers me: is there any setting i can change to make the X-button end applications instead of minimizing them?<br /><br />greetings<br />
<br /><br /><br />

quick push = minimize

long push = close

Guest basti87

hey masta thanks for the reply, i thought it should work that way but unfortunately it doesnt work for me. no matter how long i push the button, it just minimizes. is there anything i could change/install to make it work?