*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest Nordin

If I flash my omnia with the m2d version does it use internet for the weather because I dont have unlimited internet and im afraid it will use it

Guest exocide
If I flash my omnia with the m2d version does it use internet for the weather because I dont have unlimited internet and im afraid it will use it

Hi Nordin, I think the weather forecast need to use data connection, but if you don't want to use it, you can just ignore it, but it won't update.

Guest Masta92
hey masta thanks for the reply, i thought it should work that way but unfortunately it doesnt work for me. no matter how long i push the button, it just minimizes. is there anything i could change/install to make it work?

Go in Settings > System > Task Manager > Button > Enable the "X" button to end tunning programs

Or Hard reset (maybe a bug)

Edited by Masta92

• 1 month later...
Guest Masta92
BOO!

Back just to say hi & thanks!

and a little BUMP ;)

Ennemy Spotted

BADABOOM!!!!

Still wit my omnia....it doesnt want to crash...maybe i should put it in my micro wave to destroy it...

HAPPY NEW YEAR BRO

THE THRUTH IS....OUT THERE

Guest jmsmartins
Ennemy Spotted

BADABOOM!!!!

Still wit my omnia....it doesnt want to crash...maybe i should put it in my micro wave to destroy it...

HAPPY NEW YEAR BRO

THE THRUTH IS....OUT THERE

man.. your omnia doesn't crash? in what rom are u on? mine crashes a lot with 6.5.3, specially when seeing sms in inbox (for exemple, when i open 1 sms and close it, then i open another sms and close it and it crashes often.. does this happen to you? did u understand me?)

cheers

Guest Masta92
man.. your omnia doesn't crash? in what rom are u on? mine crashes a lot with 6.5.3, specially when seeing sms in inbox (for exemple, when i open 1 sms and close it, then i open another sms and close it and it crashes often.. does this happen to you? did u understand me?)

cheers

I'm on OCMAN 25001 M2D rom for da mom

Am gonna test the beta wit Touch Sense

I don't use native sms client but SMS-Chat (not free except......) but the native works fine for me

Guest jmsmartins
I'm on OCMAN 25001 M2D rom for da mom

Am gonna test the beta wit Touch Sense

I don't use native sms client but SMS-Chat (not free except......) but the native works fine for me

i forgot to mention i allways use non-threade messages

Guest shokka9

i all good peoples....

still working on my theme, think i gone a bit too deep ;) but i gone so far (amd now i gonna make a ROM with it - for HTC Hero)

Be good and keep them Omnia's safe.....

Kinda miss it, but not really kinda way??

The cooking i think!

:D

Guest jms2367

Thanks for your last 6.1 rom shokka. I really like its speed and stability. (especially the lite version)

Btw, how's the android world? I am also keeping an eye on the HTC Hero. How would you rate it as compared to the Omnia? Is it worth getting it?

Regards.

Guest shokka9

It is FAR superior to the Omnia....

Seriously.

It is faster, more stable, more apps (free too - but not all :(), UI is nice (sense UI)

To be honest, i am using my own ROM without SenseUI and the HTC Widgets, you can get nicer widgets from the market.

The Hero is better than the Omnia in all areas. It wins hands down. The thing is, tho, there are newer & better Android devices out there (Nexus, HTC Bravo etc), but to be honest the Hero is not far behind. It has a smaller screen and slightly slower processor, but hey, when you start using custom ROMs, the speed soon comes back.

I would recommend one, but if you can, get something a little newer like HTC Bravo (which is the Google Nexus, but better :D)

See you around folks....

I will be releasing my Hero theme tonight or tomorrow with thwe LITE ROM to follow!!!!!

I sure miss cooking, but i making a comeback....

;)

Guest hakeemy_007

Seriously.

It is faster, more stable, more apps (free too - but not all :D), UI is nice (sense UI)

To be honest, i am using my own ROM without SenseUI and the HTC Widgets, you can get nicer widgets from the market.

The Hero is better than the Omnia in all areas. It wins hands down. The thing is, tho, there are newer & better Android devices out there (Nexus, HTC Bravo etc), but to be honest the Hero is not far behind. It has a smaller screen and slightly slower processor, but hey, when you start using custom ROMs, the speed soon comes back.

I would recommend one, but if you can, get something a little newer like HTC Bravo (which is the Google Nexus, but better :()

See you around folks....

I will be releasing my Hero theme tonight or tomorrow with thwe LITE ROM to follow!!!!!

:D

hahahaha...looking forward for ur comeback MASTA!!!... ;)

Guest shokka9

You have learnt well my young student.

The truth is in every work i speak, write or simply think, for i am the beginning, the middle and the end.

Infinity is my world.

HAHAHA!!

;)

PS: Why is my first post a mess?? I left it nice, now it is all HUGE FONT?????

Guest corpisa
PS: Why is my first post a mess?? I left it nice, now it is all HUGE FONT?????

hehe.. that´s what happens when you leave your kitchen unattended ;) cats, mice and any creature gets in and starts making a mess !!!! let´s all ebay you and old omnia :D and get you going again so you can bring that first post back to life !!

saludos,

jota

WE ONLY NEED 10 OR 15 MEMBERS TO DONATE 15 OR 20 BUCKS, YOU CAN COUNT ME IN AND FOR SURE I CAN BRING ONE MORE DONNER SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS SAY?? ARE THERE SHOKKA9'S FOLLOWERS WHO WILL SUPPPORT THIS GREAT CAUSE !!! IT WILL BE WORTH IT IF WE CAN STILL SQUEEZE ONE OR TWO MORE ROMS FROM SHOKKA9, DONT YOU THINK? :(

Edited by corpisa

Guest hakeemy_007
hehe.. that´s what happens when you leave your kitchen unattended ;) cats, mice and any creature gets in and starts making a mess !!!! let´s all ebay you and old omnia :( and get you going again so you can bring that first post back to life !!

saludos,

jota

WE ONLY NEED 10 OR 15 MEMBERS TO DONATE 15 OR 20 BUCKS, YOU CAN COUNT ME IN AND FOR SURE I CAN BRING ONE MORE DONNER SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS SAY?? ARE THERE SHOKKA9'S FOLLOWERS WHO WILL SUPPPORT THIS GREAT CAUSE !!! IT WILL BE WORTH IT IF WE CAN STILL SQUEEZE ONE OR TWO MORE ROMS FROM SHOKKA9, DONT YOU THINK? :D

:D couldn't agree more... :D

Guest jms2367

Seriously.

It is faster, more stable, more apps (free too - but not all :D), UI is nice (sense UI)

I would recommend one, but if you can, get something a little newer like HTC Bravo (which is the Google Nexus, but better :D)

See you around folks....

;)

thanks shokka. waiting for your comeback but in the android world only? hope a comeback for us here omniacs also. :(

Edited by jms2367

Guest corpisa
thanks shokka. waiting for your comeback but in the android world only? hope a comeback for us here omniacs also. :(

he could be coming back if we wanted :D , there is you, hakeemy, masta, myself... well a few more so we just need to set a date and make a small contribution and there we go, he´s back :D

jeje... the offer is there everyone I´m sure shokka9 will cook a few more builds for us if we give him an old omnia so if everyone is serious just let me know, with two that donate $15 or 20$ I will put my donation and for sure get one more.. then we get the rest and let the chef shop around for a decent phone, he wont be using it for day to day as he has nice android phone so doesnt matter if it´s scratched or bruised ;)

slds,

Jota

Edited by corpisa