*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest ivan28686

hi shokka ~ using ur lateset rom for few days. everything is fine and working good ~! but would like 2 ask u , for the chinese support , ricky_chinese allow us to type chinese words o not ? i installed the file , but still cannot type chinese ~ thx~

Guest xXJohnXx

yo bro :excl:

e.mail prob here is only when i have alot of mails.

when i delete some its oke again.

never checked what i could be.

havent set up mail yet at this rom for now.

bissie weekend :excl:

have 2 things to ask if i can.

any luck on how the unknown caller id can work?

and the clock seems a litle 2 low but thats in all rom,s i have seen

how that bro?

For your rom ........................GOING STRONG AND FASTTTTTTT AS LIGHTNING :excl:

Guest goran1985

first off all it's a good rom... but like every one it has some bugs...

like UNKNOWN CALLER problem... i mean i can see who called me after the call but when it call it says UNKNOWN...

TIME INDICATOR... when u turn it on to show when u run program it doesn't show batter then...

and music player is sooo NOOOT good.. it's slow... u can't arrange songs or anything... try to make it better next time...

and my last problem is FACEBOOK app.... it's no good... it NOT refreshing real content..NO NEW MESSEGES or INFO STATUSES or ANYTHING.... try to put a new one cuz this one is soo bad..... thanxxx for attention...and i'll keep testing this one... for best tomorrow... RIGHT!!?? :excl:))

Edited by goran1985

Guest shokka9
yo bro :excl:

e.mail prob here is only when i have alot of mails. I thought something was up....it froze on me, but i had 3 or 4, not lots, but i also think mine got stuck in sync...?? Dunno, never had issues before, so must be WM6.5 SYS. We get there soon :excl:

have 2 things to ask if i can.

any luck on how the unknown caller id can work? NOPE :excl:, try using a contacts/phone app it can override it, it does for with ph-o-nex

and the clock seems a litle 2 low but thats in all rom,s i have seen

how that bro? Clock in the top bar? WM6.5 thing, it will get fixed..i have battery showing all the time

For your rom ........................GOING STRONG AND FASTTTTTTT AS LIGHTNING :excl:

THanks

Well, these are just BETA stuff we are doing here, things will get better sooner hopefully rather than later.

Gonna wait for new SYS now, maybe not the next, the one after. Depends whats different or new.

The builds are quite stable.. not had anything to report except all the known issues.

Guest shokka9
first off all it's a good rom... but like every one it has some bugs...

like UNKNOWN CALLER problem... i mean i can see who called me after the call but when it call it says UNKNOWN...

TIME INDICATOR... when u turn it on to show when u run program it doesn't show batter then...

and music player is sooo NOOOT good.. it's slow... u can't arrange songs or anything... try to make it better next time...

and my last problem is FACEBOOK app.... it's no good... it NOT refreshing real content..NO NEW MESSEGES or INFO STATUSES or ANYTHING.... try to put a new one cuz this one is soo bad..... thanxxx for attention...and i'll keep testing this one... for best tomorrow... RIGHT!!?? :excl: ))

Well bro, thanks for all your kind words :excl: oh it stopped after...good rom...

music player? use something else dude? I cant make them better (why?)

facebook? can u suggest one better?, this ones apparently from WM6.5 too, i dont use facebook.

sooo bad...thanxx bro..no problem i make what i make, you get what you get...enjoy (or not)

appreciate all comments as always :excl:

Guest xXJohnXx

:excl: i was meaning in the new lock system

the numbers at the bottom seems a litle off.

and your right about bugs that are in 6.5.

would be a wonder the first release was the perfect 1 bro :excl:

and that cant be fun at all for the chefs :excl:

twist and turn.

tweak and peak.

lets rock and roll at what is coming next.

thx for the hard work shokka :excl:

Guest daskalos

Nice ROM shokka9

keep making rockin roms

I just got simple questions...

1. Is the 3G notification icon on the top bar (along the signal,volume and x icons) disabled? It seems It only notifies me with G (gprs) (I'm on a 3G sgnall infested area, and my other mobile phones detects 3G signal, my Omnia with your ROM does not...)

2. How to enable it (a tweak perhaps)...

Again thanks and hope you could help me with this...

Guest andyokane

ok can someone help me?

I still cant get any ringtones to show up in the notifactions menu. I can select "Ring" but the drop down box as no files in it to select, then I have to turn the phone off because the menu wont let me exit without selecting something!

I have the original ringtones and have put them everywhere I can think of on the device yet they still wont show up.

Is there something I have missed or do I need to change the registry somewhere??

Please help, I am missing so many calls when its on vibrate!

Thanks

Guest shokka9

i busy today (back at work) so i answer later if i have time...

I not forgot you all :excl:

@ andyokane

Read the first post fully (bit about My Ringtones) :excl:

:excl:

Guest andyokane
i busy today (back at work) so i answer later if i have time...

I not forgot you all :excl:

@ andyokane

Read the first post fully (bit about My Ringtones) :excl:

:excl:

OK I read back. Ive put the files in /my device/my docs/my ringtones also in my storage/my ringtones, soft reset, tried it about 5 times and there is still nothing in the dropdown box!

I am losing the will to live with this......SERIOUSLY!

Guest shokka9

you only need to set up on 'my storage'

folder called 'my ringtones'. put your tones in there and they should appear in the drop down.

If it works for me, and most people, it will work for you.

Guest andyokane
you only need to set up on 'my storage'

folder called 'my ringtones'. put your tones in there and they should appear in the drop down.

If it works for me, and most people, it will work for you.

Ive figured out what the problem was....

Your ringtones in the folder were set to "hidden" for some reason so the Omnia didn't recognise them! I've set them back to normal and everthing workd well now.

Cheers for the suggestions dude

Guest shokka9
Nice ROM shokka9

keep making rockin roms

1. Is the 3G notification icon on the top bar (along the signal,volume and x icons) disabled? It seems It only notifies me with G (gprs) (I'm on a 3G sgnall infested area, and my other mobile phones detects 3G signal, my Omnia with your ROM does not...)

2. How to enable it (a tweak perhaps)...

1. No

2. ??

I have 3G all day, even H (for HSDPA), i have no such issues.

Is your connection set up properly?

Guest shokka9
is there a way to answer with the "call/answer" button? i only seem to be able to answer using the on screen green slider...

You should be able to use the hard keys too?

I use 3rd party app to make phone calls and look after my contacts (ph-o-nex) it overides the lock screen.

I didnt have any issues with lock screen (excpet unknoen caller ID - known issue).

Dont know.

Guest goran1985
Well bro, thanks for all your kind words :excl: oh it stopped after...good rom...

music player? use something else dude? I cant make them better (why?)

facebook? can u suggest one better?, this ones apparently from WM6.5 too, i dont use facebook.

sooo bad...thanxx bro..no problem i make what i make, you get what you get...enjoy (or not)

appreciate all comments as always :excl:

i didn't want to admit it..but TOUCH player is better.. unfortunatlly.... i did put some new players.still testing them...my opinion is for BETA version it's a pretty good ROM.. and FACEBOOk... i'm just testing couple more app's...i'll let u know the results homie..... ciz this ROM is for all of us and we all have to contribute to make it better.. u know 20 heads are better then 1... i mean not yours afcourse... hehehehhe..... keep grinding :excl:) .....

Guest goran1985

u should test theese app's

FRING ALL MESSENGER APP

PALRINGO SAME LIKE FRING BUT HAS SOME BUGS LIKE TURNING OFF YOUR WI-FI.

Pocket Player 4.0 GREAT MUSIC AND VIDEO PLAYER

SKYPE 3.0 ..... i mean u have to get it into ROM

that's my opinion of programs u must have :excl:)

i got your back shooka :excl:)

Guest alpboy

Hi, I am from Spain, i updated my manila rom with yours but there is some issue.

I don't find a way to open manila 2d, the only today gui i can see is the main one. Also, when i press start it only appears old menu from wimo 6.0 i cannot see the new panel with hexagonal icons.

What is the key to change menus? I have some isue with the button on the right corner:

Sorcut Target: Error opening the shorcut or locating the target file name.

(the same when i hold this button).

Thanks.

Guest Masta92
Hi, I am from Spain, i updated my manila rom with yours but there is some issue.

I don't find a way to open manila 2d, the only today gui i can see is the main one. Also, when i press start it only appears old menu from wimo 6.0 i cannot see the new panel with hexagonal icons.

What is the key to change menus? I have some isue with the button on the right corner:

Sorcut Target: Error opening the shorcut or locating the target file name.

(the same when i hold this button).

Thanks.

What version you use and did you follow all the instructions....?

Guest darkevil1sg

i am having some issue with this rom such as

message alert doesn't sound and shows up sometimes.

and i couldn't find opera at all.

Guest Masta92
i am having some issue with this rom such as

message alert doesn't sound and shows up sometimes.

and i couldn't find opera at all.

opera9.exe or operaL.exe in /Windowspost-478695-1239813964_thumb.png post-478695-1239814058_thumb.png

Edited by Masta92

Guest shokka9

thanks masta92 :excl:

Opera appearing in the programs list is really annoying peeps.

Its to do with the initflash.dat. There are already entries in there for Opera. If i add, remove or edit them, i and up with duplicate shortcuts....not good.

Sometimes it appears, sometimes it doesnt. But i always leave it in my M2D ROMs, its far better than IE, even the latest one in these ROMs.

Create shortcut and move to Windows\start menu\programs

Same for any app....Tclock is still in there, but doesnt show same issue.

I gonna re-work my ROMs soon. Optimise the registry a bit, coz i have noticed that there is a lot of stuff in there that shouldnt....

anyways...

hope you all seen sectors weather and task bar elite mod, if not....see HERE