*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest rompeporton
thanks masta92 :excl:

Opera appearing in the programs list is really annoying peeps.

Its to do with the initflash.dat. There are already entries in there for Opera. If i add, remove or edit them, i and up with duplicate shortcuts....not good.

Sometimes it appears, sometimes it doesnt. But i always leave it in my M2D ROMs, its far better than IE, even the latest one in these ROMs.

Create shortcut and move to Windows\start menu\programs

Same for any app....Tclock is still in there, but doesnt show same issue.

I gonna re-work my ROMs soon. Optimise the registry a bit, coz i have noticed that there is a lot of stuff in there that shouldnt....

anyways...

hope you all seen sectors weather and task bar elite mod, if not....see HERE

Thank you very much shokka9 I´ve been using your roms for weeks and are the best I have had. Now I am having some little problems I think due to some skins I tried and other programs that might slow down Omnias performance. So I am thinking of doing a Hard Reset. But before that I might ask you if you know aprox when you are going to launch next rom, so maybe it is better to me to wait for it... I am not preasuring yo. jeje.. just ansious...

Bye, Romp...

Guest shokka9

as you all should know...

21210 is out (real), 21500 was a debugged (fake). I should have the files soon...:excl:

I am thinking of including sectors weather panel for Titanium....I may also release 3 versions...

1 = M2D version - NO Titanium - If i can (will have to remove lock screen i think)

2 = Titanium Version - NO M2D

3 = Both M2D & Titanium

That way i am not making one huge ROM, people can decide which GUI to use..

Please post your thoughts...also any ideas to get rid of some apps.....or add any>

Guest SpeedfreakR
as you all should know...

21210 is out (real), 21500 was a debugged (fake). I should have the files soon... :excl:

I am thinking of including sectors weather panel for Titanium....I may also release 3 versions...

1 = M2D version - NO Titanium - If i can (will have to remove lock screen i think)

2 = Titanium Version - NO M2D

3 = Both M2D & Titanium

That way i am not making one huge ROM, people can decide which GUI to use..

Please post your thoughts...also any ideas to get rid of some apps.....or add any>

Friend of my had an HTC touch HD with windows 6.5, and has an very nice keyboard, looks a bit like fingerkeyboard... idea!?

Guest shokka9

find out which keyboard dude...

dont like fingerboard, it isnt any better than standard SS keyboards (IMHO)...I wont cook fingerboards, if you like it install it.

I want to know if all the apps i cook are really needed.

Personally i use them...but maybe not for all of you??

Also, SSMaHo is being cooked in the M2D ROMs, it is so much easier to use than SSMaPa. (Masta92 :excl:)

Guest SpeedfreakR
find out which keyboard dude...

dont like fingerboard, it isnt any better than standard SS keyboards (IMHO)...I wont cook fingerboards, if you like it install it.

I want to know if all the apps i cook are really needed.

Personally i use them...but maybe not for all of you??

Also, SSMaHo is being cooked in the M2D ROMs, it is so much easier to use than SSMaPa. (Masta92 :excl: )

It is called "touch input".. mayby it is just the htc keyboard but then a new version.

Guest 3shirts

I have added the Settings tab in M2D but the 'All Settings' soft key only opens the Connections setting tool not the Settings window (if you get what I mean). Is there a way to change that?

Edited by 3shirts

Guest 3shirts
the setting tabs will do that as i have Favourite Settings in the ROM.

What do you use as the quickest way to the main settings page then? Do you just use the start menu?

Guest shokka9
What do you use as the quickest way to the main settings page then? Do you just use the start menu?

yeah....honeycomb bro :excl:

its right there for you....

Guest 3shirts
yeah....honeycomb bro :excl:

its right there for you....

Yeah, I'm still getting used to WM6.5

6.1 taught me to never touch the start button so it's taking a little getting used to now it's actually finger friendly

Guest shokka9

no probs bro....

I still not sure what to use Titanium or M2D??

Now the weather works in Titanium, its better and i have edited my registry so only the panels i use actually show.

But for usability, M2D wins hands down...but we getting there with WM6.5 interface.

You play away bro! :excl:

Guest 3shirts
On XDA I got this message :

Mastakony, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I mail to administrator but no answer for the moment

FOr my skin, it's a mix btw 3 skins

Black Dragon for weather Images and Xml (Screen 1)

BMWbyFabi1 for Tab Icon Images and Xml (Screen 2)

M2D CarbonCool for general theme (all screens)

Could you post up your combined theme, it looks really nice but I'm struggling to replicate ut

Guest rompeporton
no probs bro....

I still not sure what to use Titanium or M2D??

Now the weather works in Titanium, its better and i have edited my registry so only the panels i use actually show.

But for usability, M2D wins hands down...but we getting there with WM6.5 interface.

You play away bro! :excl:

Hi Shokka9, it`s a great idea to cook 3 different roms and let us decide. Hurray fo tha!!! :excl: :excl:

In my case, I used to use Manila, but now I am trying with Titanium. It´s good, and it never freezes... But you have to get used to it cause it`s no so easy as manila.

The point is that I am very happy with this news and I will wait till your new only Titanium ROM.

And answering your questions about our tastes...

Is there any chance to use de SS keyoard in the original colour?

Can you leave all languages with the SS keyboard, so we can use XT9 in our languages?

For me it´s not necessary to have Facebook in the rom, cause you can install it after and some people says it is not working fine.

Bye, Romp.

Edited by rompeporton

Hi Shokka,

Your ROM is awesome. I'll appreciate to consider this:

1) Include the FLASHLIGHT in the PROGRAM FOLDER so we can assign it to a button.

2) Please include Spanish on the xT9 languages.

3) Include the new version of Google Maps w/Latitude.

4) Remove LOCK and Smart Reader [Maybe we can save some space :excl: ]

READY FOR FLASHING YOUR NEW ROM WHEN YOU ARE DONE!

Guest 3shirts

I am testing SPB Mobile Shell 3 (which works perfectly with your ROM by the way) but to use it I want nothing on the today screen. If I untick everything then when I soft reset, TouchFlo enables itself which also means it loads over the top of Mobile Shell. How can I make it stay disabled?

EDIT: It was RotationService which was set to enable TouchFlo when the phone was portrait. I took that line out and it's fine now.

Edited by 3shirts

Guest darkevil1sg

im still having this problem. issue of incoming message doesn't alert or sound.

i have to manually go to message to view my message. it doesn't even appear any notification or sound.

Guest Masta92
I am testing SPB Mobile Shell 3 (which works perfectly with your ROM by the way) but to use it I want nothing on the today screen. If I untick everything then when I soft reset, TouchFlo enables itself which also means it loads over the top of Mobile Shell. How can I make it stay disabled?

EDIT: It was RotationService which was set to enable TouchFlo when the phone was portrait. I took that line out and it's fine now.

No rotation service on the last rom

maybe you use V3

Anyways if you use SPB you can keep Rotation

Portrait = M2D

Landscape = SPB

....and automatically....

PS : Didnt notice there is a release of V3....maybe i lost a email notification

Edited by Masta92

Guest shokka9

dunno Masta?

I never get this, but i dont install lots of apps after flash...

I have some new files...i have 21210 (some of) which is official Microsoft release, but i also have some 21501 which is supposed to be really fast and stuff.

I am stuck as to what to build next....

Later (when i get home) i will see what to do next....

Guest 3shirts
No rotation service on the last rom

maybe you use V3

Anyways if you use SPB you can keep Rotation

Portrait = M2D

Landscape = SPB

....and automatically....

PS : Didnt notice there is a release of V3....maybe i lost a email notification

I had installed Rotation Service after the ROM and by default it is set to run M2D when in Portrait. I turned that off now.

The SPB MS 3 release was leaked. They seem to be plugging those leaks now but I am happy to have the pre-release. It is totally smooth, completely stable and works really really nicely in this ROM.

Shokka, how come the rotation in this ROM doesn't show the rotated picture until it has completed the animation? I will try to explain:

I am using animation 'Zoom InOut 2' and on my old 6.1 ROM it zoomed out, flipped the image orientation, then the new orientation zoomed back in. On this one the same image stays right until the animation finishes when it suddenly flips to be correct. It looks a bit poo compared to the old way.

Is this a ROM issue or a 6.5 thing?