*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9
No problem, it's a small thing and otherwise the ROM is great, especially with Mobile Shell 3

Building ROMs now...

I cam NOT adding the weather or Opera panel for Titanium, i need to edit some stuff for it to work...besides not everyone will want it...:excl:

If you need it, just install, i will attach to the first post anyway, along with SSMaHo....

New 21210 is nice....just running now, see how it behaves....

Building ROMs now...

New 21210 is nice....just running now, see how it behaves....

Please Include xT9 in Spanish and the FLASHLIGHT as a separate program [so It can be assigned to a button]

Ready and waiting :excl:

Guest shokka9
Please Include xT9 in Spanish and the FLASHLIGHT as a separate program [so It can be assigned to a button]

Ready and waiting :excl:

Flashlight is always in there bro....assign Favourite Settings to a button. When you open, slide to the next screen and flashlight is there :excl:.

I have left all the languages in for the keyboard...

I have a little issue, need to fix before i can upload.

Guest shokka9

Please read the first post in preparation for the ROMs...

They are being uploaded in order of what you see in the first post...M2D & Titanium, then M2D, then Titanium..

Big thanks to Khuanchai, as he has done an excellent job on the SYS port...Congrats..

Guest shokka9
hows the battery issue in 21210 version? because in 21500 battery drain 20% more than 6.1 ver.

all ROMs these days have similar battery life (well they do for me)..

Average use = 2 days.

Little use = 2/3/4 days

Heavy use = 1 day

Guest blyx1221

i dont think so, qbus m2d dx1a5 rom 6.1 and also other 6.1 has good battery life, but i like the touch sensitivity of 6.5 rom only problem is the battery life i also try other 6.5 rom same as your 21500 ver, i hope this new version 21210 solve that issue.the reason im asking this coz i love your rom just having problem with batteries :excl:

Edited by blyx1221

Guest George09
all ROMs these days have similar battery life (well they do for me)..

Average use = 2 days.

Little use = 2/3/4 days

Heavy use = 1 day

That's kind of sad. I have a friend who gets 4-5 days with regular use, which includes listening to music and watching clips. I get 2/3 days max. But I've noticed ROMs do make a difference. The one I got my phone with used to last no more than 16 hours per full charge with very little use and I had to flash ROM immediately to get rid of this problem. I wonder if all i900s sell with the same battery.

Guest shokka9

Maybe...

But i used to get 1 day no matter what, until i starting using custom ROMs.

These are PDA, PPC, Smart Phones that use a lot of resources, that is why the battery life is so bad...At least now we can live with it.

What phone does your friend have? Not an Omnia??

Guest MightyMouth

Shokka9, thanks for the hard work but after updating to the V5 M2D & Titanium ROM My phone keeps rebooting over and over, anyone else having this issue? I have run the update twice and it did the same both times. I can get to the main screen if I just hit next on the time settings but it still reboots the next time.

Guest Sinicter

Ok, first of all, kudos to Shokka for awesome roms as always :excl:

But here´s my problem. In every wm 6.5 rom I´ve tried I cant for the life of me get the keypad/board whatever to automaticly open when I open a sms. In wm 6.1 it always does. It pops right up, here I have to press the keypad to open every time. Not a big problem, but I´m easily annoyed :excl:

Any solution to this? I have tried searching but havent found a solution.

Thanks in advance...

/M

Guest blyx1221
Ok, first of all, kudos to Shokka for awesome roms as always :excl:

But here´s my problem. In every wm 6.5 rom I´ve tried I cant for the life of me get the keypad/board whatever to automaticly open when I open a sms. In wm 6.1 it always does. It pops right up, here I have to press the keypad to open every time. Not a big problem, but I´m easily annoyed :excl:

Any solution to this? I have tried searching but havent found a solution.

Thanks in advance...

/M

use favorite hacking application you can see it in this site. there a function regards keypopup if that what your looking for.

Guest shokka9
use favorite hacking application you can see it in this site. there a function regards keypopup if that what your looking for.

Use OmniaSIP provided for you in the first post.

:excl:

Guest Sinicter

I have done this, but it still doesn´t popup until I press either the keypad button or the little frame where the text is suppose to be written... The keypad pops up, then right back down again forcing me to deploy it once again... Really wierd.. Sorry if I´m not making myself clear, but I really dont know how to explain it...

Guest blyx1221
Use OmniaSIP provided for you in the first post.

ow i forgot about that :excl: .

any ideas how to disable totally the sim contacts viewing in sms,contact, etc. without erasing the sim contacts? it keep coming back when everytime i re-edit it.

Guest Sinicter
USE OMNIASIP!!!

PLEASE READ MY POSTS!!

Yes, yes, I have.. And used it to.... Its still not working.... If I´m not mistaken Omniasip is just a selector, am I wrong?

Guest shokka9
Yes, yes, I have.. And used it to.... Its still not working.... If I´m not mistaken Omniasip is just a selector, am I wrong?

OmniaSIP, yes is selector, but once you have selected your preferred pad, it will default to that one all the time, even after soft reset.

I try to help you guys....

Guest Sinicter
OmniaSIP, yes is selector, but once you have selected your preferred pad, it will default to that one all the time, even after soft reset.

I try to help you guys....

Yeah, I know.. but the selecting isn´t the problem... Oh well.. Guess I´ll go back to one of you´r standard wm 6.1 roms, always enjoyed those :excl:

Thanks anyway...