*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9
Shokka,

Loving the ROM, i've flashed with the M2D version. Not sure if you or anyone else has had this problem but my sms screen is constantly freezing. The only setting i have changed in messaging is to request delivery reports.

Are you aware of any probs with this?

Just turned off delivery requests aand getting same result.

Not seen that one bro....

did you hard reset? I not had that issue.

Can anybody else report same problem?

Guest isnips909
Not seen that one bro....

did you hard reset? I not had that issue.

Can anybody else report same problem?

I did after first flashing but have just tried another. I had backed up loads of messages up using PIM and did a restore so could have had an effect. I wont do the restore this time and i'll let you know how it goes.

Cheers!

Guest shokka9
I've flashed this rom to my phone thinking that it might fix my camera problems. It didn't, but I still don't think I'll go back to official roms because this one rocks! You rule man.

Anyways, Thanks for this. You've popped my customization cherry.

Now i am popping cherries too!! B)

What camera problem are you referring to?

Guest liamwolf
Now i am popping cherries too!! B)

What camera problem are you referring to?

Absence of Camera Module. I've tried registry, rom upgrades, soft resets, hard resets, I've tried replacing files from another omnia. Nothing has worked. It's quite annoying.

Guest shokka9

so you have no camera??

If you havent, sounds like a hardware fault..All ROMs come with camera.exe file which you should be able to see in your windows directory in Omnia..

strange...if your camera isn't working, then you may be better off taking to service for repair.

Guest liamwolf
so you have no camera??

If you havent, sounds like a hardware fault..All ROMs come with camera.exe file which you should be able to see in your windows directory in Omnia..

strange...if your camera isn't working, then you may be better off taking to service for repair.

;| Yeah, I have no camera. I have the camera.exe. The thing is that I had this problem before and than magically it just went away. I can't take it off for repairs because I bought it on Ebay, no warranty for me, especially since I'm in America.

Guest shokka9

@ liamwolf

Do you not remember anything at all (installations, deletions) that happened around the same time for it to work after not working?

Dunno bro...if camera works for me, it works for you guys too. Sounds like a hardware fault? Has it been opened at all? Any signs?

Maybe a drop, and it has dislodged something?

Straws clutching at. B)

Guest liamwolf
@ liamwolf

Do you not remember anything at all (installations, deletions) that happened around the same time for it to work after not working?

Dunno bro...if camera works for me, it works for you guys too. Sounds like a hardware fault? Has it been opened at all? Any signs?

Maybe a drop, and it has dislodged something?

Straws clutching at. B)

^-^ Ah, you were under the impression that I was saying your rom did something. Nope, I've had this problem for about 5 days now. I upgraded to your Rom to see if it was going to fix it, but it didn't, however I'm content on staying with it because I like it more than the official rom.

I installed three things. I've tried reinstalling those three things, than uninstalling. It didn't work. I have no clue if it fell. While with me it hasn't hit the ground once, but it could be one of the few times I forgot it at home, with my pets....

I've got the guide to take apart a Omnia, and plan on doing so later tonight, or tomorrow, see if I can't fix the problem that way.

*Grasping at the straws your clutching*

Guest murymury

hello shokka do you happen to know how to disable htc task manager, i kind dont like it instead wktask does it for me.

so any registery setting i should change, i tried searching through registery but couldnt locate the related key to select startup programs.

Guest shokka9
hello shokka do you happen to know how to disable htc task manager, i kind dont like it instead wktask does it for me.

so any registery setting i should change, i tried searching through registery but couldnt locate the related key to select startup programs.

Just go to settings, system, Task Manager (the one with blue ticks on paper :() Or tap the spanner..:(

Untick 'Enable the 'X' blah blad B)'

Untick 'Enable Quick menu on Today blah blah'

It is now disabled.

Guest SHAHIN-DASH

Hi Dear Friends and Shokka9

I Downloaded The WM6.5 Without Manila2D

Now I Want it !

Is there a Right Package To Install The Manila2D On WM6.5 Omnia And Work Correctly ?

If it's There Please Give me the link

thanks

B)

Guest shokka9
Hi Dear Friends and Shokka9

I Downloaded The WM6.5 Without Manila2D

Now I Want it !

Is there a Right Package To Install The Manila2D On WM6.5 Omnia And Work Correctly ?

If it's There Please Give me the link

thanks

B)

Yeah, me too. Flashed back to the M2D 6.5 ROM last night, i need M2D.

Just use sztupy's AIO19b (for stability). It should work?

Guest arunachalam

Dear Shokka

Plese check file explorer.unable to move multi files from one folder to another.If one folder has 5 files in a folder and Iwant to move three files to another folder,I can move(with stylus).but if the folder has more than10 or 20 files and iwant to move some files to another folder,Iam unable to do it.If I put stylus in one file and proceed to select multi files whole screen is moving and cant select files.This is happenning all wm6.5 roms and latest wm6.1 custom roms.Pl check this issue.Remaining all excellent.Thank you.

Guest frazerboy

Please Help!

I installed the ROM fine, but when trying to configure Ring Tone, there's no Ring tone file for selection and the "notification" page won't close even pressing the "X"

ANy idea?

Guest isnips909
Please Help!

I installed the ROM fine, but when trying to configure Ring Tone, there's no Ring tone file for selection and the "notification" page won't close even pressing the "X"

ANy idea?

I had the same. I assume all standard samsung ringtones have been removed. Copy an mp3 on to the device and in file explorer set the mp3 as your ring tone. When you back to the notification settings the mp3 will be listed.

Guest shokka9

Guys, this is what to do in this situation...

Set up a folder on either your 'my storage' and/or 'storage card' (memory card) called 'My Ringtones'. Sorry for the basics, just making sure tho.

Put all your ringtones, sounds etc in there. Every time u flash Omnia, it will use those folders (and the one in the device (which will be empty)

Enjoy

B)

Guest Masta92
I had the same. I assume all standard samsung ringtones have been removed. Copy an mp3 on to the device and in file explorer set the mp3 as your ring tone. When you back to the notification settings the mp3 will be listed.

SOFT RESET

copy your ringtone in My Documents\My Ringtones (MP3 or compatible format)

test it

Touch it - bring it - babe - watch it -

turn it - leave it - stop - format it

Guest frazerboy

Thanks, this worked..

But still hve the sync problem on Vista...any idea?

Guest shokka9

mine syncs fine with Windows 7 (which is virtually same OS).

I dunno bro? Change the connection setting 'USB to PC'. Uncheck box, check it, see what happens.

It will work, trust me B)

Guest liamwolf

My Omnia also syncs fine with Windows Seven, Vista, and Windows XP. Try removing your battery for thirty minutes to an hour, than do a hard reset, and see if it works then?

Edited by liamwolf

Guest shokka9

Bus A Bus!!

Like the style bro....keep it up!!

I flashed i900DXIA5_IA2_SHKv2 21198 with M2D & M2DC Updated 29/03/09 and all seams ok except for being able to send email on my gmail account. Has anyone else had this problem? With my previous rom I could send mail through outlook with my gmail, now I can only receive. Anybody has a solution on this? Thanks

Edited by G.J.