*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest khkhan
nothing planned, but i want to leave it witrh a REALLY good ROM..

@ ALL....

Can you all please feedback and whehter you prefer Showcase or HTC Task Manager....

Personally, i prefer HTC, it works and is out of the way. Personal preference :D .

Also, if there are any apps that you think could be removed or added, but nothing major as i think the ROM is nice for stablity and speed, with lots of FREE space.

;)

I will make ONE more ROM, but it wont be for a few weeks yet.

dear shokka9 et al

I'll love to install that ROM if it has a solution for finger mouse. I don't want to carry the stylus with me and my fingers are sometimes too large for the touch screen keyboard.

BTW I installed every one of your ROMs (except last one) and they are excellent but had to uninstall it due to the aforementioned reason.

Edited by khkhan

Guest meabigbaldguy
dear shokka9 et al

I'll love to install that ROM if it has a solution for finger mouse. I don't want to carry the stylus with me and my fingers are sometimes too large for the touch screen keyboard.

BTW I installed every one of your ROMs (except last one) and they are excellent but had to uninstall it due to the aforementioned reason.

Finger mouse on 6.5 doesn't work in the current builds, but supposedly will be functional within a couple of months or so. Using your big fingers shouldn't be a problem once you get used to it. I've got big fingers too and there are ways to get around that. First WM 6.5 is finger friendly. Second, I use a full screen keyboard from SPB. I only use my stylus to soft reset.

Guest trektech

sashimi suddenly gone crazy...... ;) first use it run smoothly, but the next time It didnt. just crashed.. wonder why?

EDIT: i guess its because of the showcase. this problem doesnt exist when Im using htc task manager.

Edited by trektech

Guest e30power
The regedit works! I've tried it, but after a soft reset, you must go to settings/clock and alarms/more.... and untick the box, and then the battery will show steadily.

Is it just me? Or does ID1, in general, seem to be a bit heavy on the battery consumption? It's not a complaint, but an observation.

Hi, yes it was the fail, i used the regestry entry from 0 to 1 and it works perfekt, at time I always saw the clock

thats fine, thank you very much

Guest andylyf

Shokka, can you please help to post the camera.exe from your rom?

thanks, i think i overwrite something and now my photos are reverted back to file name SCNxxxx

thanks a lot...

but i want to leave it witrh a REALLY good ROM..

^

you REALLY did make a good one...

after a 3-4 roms, with no hesitation i'll say that this is quite close to PERFECTION (altough, nothing is perfect)

finaly,i'm satisfied omnia user ;) 

Edited by OTAC

Guest shokka9
Shokka, can you please help to post the camera.exe from your rom?

thanks, i think i overwrite something and now my photos are reverted back to file name SCNxxxx

thanks a lot...

they do that now....and have done for a while bro :D

I can post one later that renames to date etc....it is in Pako's thread somewhere also.

The camera.exe at the moment is the black skinned one, before that it was the one that didnt have a loading screen for GPS. Both of those used trhe SCN*** file name.

Take care

;)

Guest Lost-in-omniA

Hi all,

Is it possible to flash the phone on Win2000 as i know it's not possible on vista...Am i right?

they do that now....and have done for a while bro :D

I can post one later that renames to date etc....it is in Pako's thread somewhere also.

The camera.exe at the moment is the black skinned one, before that it was the one that didnt have a loading screen for GPS. Both of those used trhe SCN*** file name.

Take care

;)

Guest etabeta

hi all, I have a problem with skyfire: when I start the program it seams that is working but when the dialog page says "connecting" skyfire disappear and put me in today. so skyfire doesn't work only for me? bye

thanks for all yours great rom shooooka

Edited by etabeta

Guest shokka9
Hi all,

Is it possible to flash the phone on Win2000 as i know it's not possible on vista...Am i right?

If you use vmWare, you can use any OS, but you need to use XP in vmWare machine ;)

Dont know bout Win2000 bro?? I only ever used XP (albeit thru vmWare)

Take care.

Guest shokka9
^

you REALLY did make a good one...

after a 3-4 roms, with no hesitation i'll say that this is quite close to PERFECTION (altough, nothing is perfect)

finaly,i'm satisfied omnia user ;)

Thanks bro....i know i made GREAT ROM, but my next will be better :)

close to perfection is not perfect :D, i know i cant make a perfect ROM for everyone, but the next one will be same as this but some fixes....there are conflicting registries in this ROM...nothing major, but i have removed them already for the next build....

few weeks off yet.

Still not sure bout Showcase.

Please people post feedback on Showcase!!! and anything else....i need it ASAP!!

Guest Mike178
Thanks bro....i know i made GREAT ROM, but my next will be better :D

close to perfection is not perfect ;) , i know i cant make a perfect ROM for everyone, but the next one will be same as this but some fixes....there are conflicting registries in this ROM...nothing major, but i have removed them already for the next build....

few weeks off yet.

Still not sure bout Showcase.

Please people post feedback on Showcase!!! and anything else....i need it ASAP!!

no Showcase please HTC is much better, and if possible to include PIMbuckup and NoData and to re-add greatball m2d launcher ( it was cool)) and kineting scrolling ( to avoid installing ftouchsl)....... Thanks

Edited by Mike178

no Showcase please HTC is much better, and if possible to include PIMbuckup and NoData and to re-add greatball m2d launcher ( it was cool)) and kineting scrolling ( to avoid installing ftouchsl)....... Thanks

+1 and a beer please SHOKKA ;)

Guest shokka9

OK...

NoData will be in

Extendir will be in (hopefully)

PIMBackup....Not sure....see how many people ask for it ;)

Greatball...well now i fixed M2D, it isnt needed...but i can add anyway? Maybe

Kinetic Scrolling....maybe also....

We see..good ideas....keep em coming!

Edited by shokka9

Guest Mike178
OK...

NoData will be in

PIMBackup....Not sure....see how many people ask for it ;)

Very nice man, you are making us excited about the upcoming rom...

may ACR ( automatic in call recording) nice application too and very customizable..

great)))

Guest punkmonkey1984
OK...

NoData will be in

PIMBackup....Not sure....see how many people ask for it :D

Muhhhhh

my views also

Add samsung media album (black version if poss) its better then htc's

there's app called no scream sounds that stop the annoying ticks/beeps like on samsung's scrolling, (if needed i'll upload it)

want to say touchpal, but its not free so i know its a no no

keep htc task manager its easyer on the eyes

genrally make it more black like apps, icons, if you need some icons changed i'll lend a hand or try

other than that i cant really think having a bad day ;)

Guest shokka9
i was reading the thread of ACR and look nice and promising, and it is free too))

and in your way ;) can you check this one too please http://recite.microsoft.com/Pages/index.aspx

yeah, sector cooked that, so might as well too :D

Looks like there will be no room left....with all these additions!!

I cant guarantee all of them, but there will be some additions.

Looks like Showcase may be removed...not had any fans of it yet :)

Guest Mike178
yeah, sector cooked that, so might as well too ;)

Looks like Showcase may be removed...not had any fans of it yet :D

one more))) i hope i am not asking too much))) shake and save would be nice too))) for all the newbie to post thumbnails when needed))))

Guest Mike178
Muhhhhh

my views also

Add samsung media album (black version if poss) its better then htc's

there's app called no scream sounds that stop the annoying ticks/beeps like on samsung's scrolling, (if needed i'll upload it)

want to say touchpal, but its not free so i know its a no no

keep htc task manager its easyer on the eyes

genrally make it more black like apps, icons, if you need some icons changed i'll lend a hand or try

other than that i cant really think having a bad day ;)

my friend,

i tried to google no scream but was unlucky can u please give a link or so, i am using ftouchsl just to stop this clicking noise now.. appreciated if possible

yeah, sector cooked that, so might as well too ;)

Looks like Showcase may be removed...not had any fans of it yet :D

for me Showcase is much better than HTC task Manager .. you dont see it but you can have it when you need

Guest NEBUCHADNEZZA

hey!

htc task better than showcase...

kintetic scrolling please...

original WM 6.5 Phonebook! *black would be great

any chance to use tclock.exe as standart alarm? [from windows director] especially as direkt shortcut from m2d home screen (is it possible to integrate "show alarm time" on m2d with tclock.exe?)

all just suggestions...i like your work, thx

Guest meabigbaldguy
Looks like Showcase may be removed...not had any fans of it yet ;)

I would remove it. It's really buggy and seems to use up a lot of resources. I've disabled it on my device.