*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest Mike178

Hi Shokka,

one thing, i was using ryrzy room before and it has the oprion that when u are in start menu and u open the settings and u choose any sttings after u do the setting and click ok it take u back to the previous page u were in ( for example system settings ) here in the v17 it take u back to the home screen... anything can be done?

thanks for you and all the other chefs that are making me to stick to omnia))) i usually get bored of thr phone fast and change it)) now every couple days we have something new and nice))) thanks for all of you guys)))

Guest shokka9
Bumping the clock problem any1 managed to solve it out?

Same issue that i mention at the bottom of my 1st POST??

Please read and see if that helps you?

It shouldnt affect most of you as it doesnt affect me> Depends on your setup

Guest natzakaria

Hey Chef

When I selected the DJKoaSkin the skin is very grey pale as compared to sector's. How to make it look solid black while using the DJKoaSkin and not reverting to PureBlack2?

Guest shokka9

the bars are kind of transparent, if you use in Titanium they seem oki, but if you use in M2D with my theme they look grey, depends on the background image etc etc...

i dunno....

forgot to remove it to be honest.

Buy hey.

EDIT...they look grey even then...i dont know whats up with them....they were fine in SHKv16 and nothing has changed ??

Edited by shokka9

Guest shokka9
Hi Shokka,

one thing, i was using ryrzy room before and it has the oprion that when u are in start menu and u open the settings and u choose any sttings after u do the setting and click ok it take u back to the previous page u were in ( for example system settings ) here in the v17 it take u back to the home screen... anything can be done?

thanks for you and all the other chefs that are making me to stick to omnia))) i usually get bored of thr phone fast and change it)) now every couple days we have something new and nice))) thanks for all of you guys)))

That was fixed in 219** whatever, this still occurs in 23*** builds and has happened since inception of WM6.5 as we know it.

It wiil get fixed...the 219** builds are from a different branch of M$, so they did things differently.

Maybe soon bro :)

Guest Mike178
That was fixed in 219** whatever, this still occurs in 23*** builds and has happened since inception of WM6.5 as we know it.

It wiil get fixed...the 219** builds are from a different branch of M$, so they did things differently.

Maybe soon bro :)

but i was talking about the latest rom 23007

Guest shokka9

he obviously fixed it ;)......

I never had 219** so i couldnt use that fix...will look into it tho bro. Thanks for heads up..

It is annoying..

:)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Thanks for a great rom (once again!!!).

I've been trying and tweaking my own rom over the last couple of weeks and i'm getting there... but this rom really is something special!! It's not until you try and cook your own rom you really appreciate all the little tweaks and novelty bits..

Best one yet!!!

Guest shokka9
Thanks for a great rom (once again!!!).

I've been trying and tweaking my own rom over the last couple of weeks and i'm getting there... but this rom really is something special!! It's not until you try and cook your own rom you really appreciate all the little tweaks and novelty bits..

Best one yet!!!

Thanks bro...

Yep, it takes time to get to this kind of stage...lots of tweaks to the registry. Getting added apps to merge seamlessly (hopefully).

Yeah, i feel this is one of my best ROMs..the next one and probably last will be better and a little refined.

I will release 2 verisons, a fully loaded (like this one) and a very clean/LITE one, that people can use for a very long time...

Good to see that people noticed the work gone into these ROMs..

Take care bro

Guest hinder

Hello i somehow managed to solve the clock problem but now its randomly changing size when i soft reset the phone but this is not such a big deal...

I am more worried about my phone speed it seems alot more laggy and slow when i updated your latest rom shokka9

Maybe i should try to reflesh it, any1 else having same experiences?

Guest shokka9
Hello i somehow managed to solve the clock problem but now its randomly changing size when i soft reset the phone but this is not such a big deal...

I am more worried about my phone speed it seems alot more laggy and slow when i updated your latest rom shokka9

Have you removed panels from Titanium that you dont use?

Clock?? Do you mean CMultiClock?? If so, tap settings, and refresh CHome.

This ROM is not slow or laggy, so yu must have somth setup wrong or smth??

Guest Mike178

i advice you to make a hard reset and then reflash the new rom, it is great, one of the best rom very stable, smooth, fast and bug free..

and all what is needed is there....

Guest Mike178
Thanks bro...

Yep, it takes time to get to this kind of stage...lots of tweaks to the registry. Getting added apps to merge seamlessly (hopefully).

Yeah, i feel this is one of my best ROMs..the next one and probably last will be better and a little refined.

I will release 2 verisons, a fully loaded (like this one) and a very clean/LITE one, that people can use for a very long time...

Good to see that people noticed the work gone into these ROMs..

Take care bro

Hi,

i just have a small request in your next fully loaded rom if it is easy to be done and possible to add ObexInbox... a nice application to choose a folder where to save the received bluetooth files

Thanks for the great fully loaded rom...

Guest shokka9
Hi,

i just have a small request in your next fully loaded rom if it is easy to be done and possible to add ObexInbox... a nice application to choose a folder where to save the received bluetooth files

Thanks for the great fully loaded rom...

I will do that for you bro :)

It's a tiny app.

No problem

Guest Mike178
I will do that for you bro :)

It's a tiny app.

No problem

Thanks a lot Shokka,

I really appreciate all your hard work...

note: i downloaded the cab but didn't install it.. i am very happy with the rom to the point i am afraid to install any new application and do something wrong ;)

Edited by Mike178

Guest hinder
i advice you to make a hard reset and then reflash the new rom, it is great, one of the best rom very stable, smooth, fast and bug free..

and all what is needed is there....

i did flashed twice sector's rom and twice this one made a hard reset before every flash formatted even the storage memory

Guest Mike178
i did flashed twice sector's rom and twice this one made a hard reset before every flash formatted even the storage memory

i don't know what to say, maybe there is a conflict with some application u are using, i have been using this rom since the minute it has been out and it is one of the best rom i have used so far... i don't know bro...

Guest shokka9

mike178 - I see beers for the chefs....but not me ;)

it's oki if you don't like me ;), at least you like the ROM :)

I am joking bro...

Guest Mike178
mike178 - I see beers for the chefs....but not me ;)

it's oki if you don't like me ;) , at least you like the ROM :)

I am joking bro...

Hi,

u are the first who got it... on ur girls Birthday.. or maybe u didn't know it is me...

there is still Khuanchai tomorrow.....

Edited by Mike178