*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Does your custom rom i900DXIA5_IA2_SHKv2 21198 with M2D & M2DC Updated 29/03/09 has titanum home screen ? Can we applay the titanum theme color from Sector TitaniumColors6.5 ? You'r guy's work is perfect and because of you I love my Omnia B)

Edited by Urbi

Guest gazulatrix

Hey been using this rom for a few days now and i've only got one complaint. Whenever i send an sms message, the recipient always get's at least 2 copies. Is there any reason for this? (I have done the step to get my operating settings)

Guest shokka9

i think that is a network issue?

I have seen the same posts in other threads before. Mine is fine, and probably most people here would say the same.

By network issue i mean them not your settings or the ROM. Try changing operators again. Leave 30-45 sec in between changes.

Wait 30 secs, then soft reset.

Try again, not much i can do bro..except the above B)

Guest nollie

Hey shokka, you may have remembered me a few weeks ago saying that I couldn't get a GPS fix on your 6.1 M2D ROM. This is not the case now!

Thanks very much for an excellent ROM. A donation is very late due for you, I will be getting on it as soon as I can find some money.

Keep up the good work! Cheers.

Guest gazulatrix
i think that is a network issue?

I have seen the same posts in other threads before. Mine is fine, and probably most people here would say the same.

By network issue i mean them not your settings or the ROM. Try changing operators again. Leave 30-45 sec in between changes.

Wait 30 secs, then soft reset.

Try again, not much i can do bro..except the above :(

Thanks for the info, looking around on other sites I think the problem was that i was closing the message before the phone got the sent report, meaning it would resend the text. By turning on a sent report and waiting until i receive it, i think the problem has been solved. B)

Guest kevlai

thanks for the great rom.

1 question:

i cannot connect the youtubeplayer or messenger using mobile internet unless i use wifi option but normal browser and weather can connect.

any idea?

thanks

Dont understand bro? I have 3 6.5 ROMs here??

More input? :(

Any plans for ur latest WM 6.5 to be in full kitchen so people can fully customize to their choice .... i have asked in all forums no luck or they dont reply B)

Guest Compuse

Do I still need a gps translator for tomtom software, cos I tried gspgate along with this rom and touchflo seems to bug with it also!

Guest shokka9
thanks for the great rom.

1 question:

i cannot connect the youtubeplayer or messenger using mobile internet unless i use wifi option but normal browser and weather can connect.

any idea?

thanks

CHANGE OPERATORS AND THEN BACK AGAIN! IF YOUR OPERATOR IS NOT THERE< YOU NEED TO MANUALLY SET UP YOUR CONNECTIONS.

Guest shokka9
Any plans for ur latest WM 6.5 to be in full kitchen so people can fully customize to their choice .... i have asked in all forums no luck or they dont reply B)

Erm, not sure, i am not the originator of the files, but they can be easily got if you look around. Also i use same SYOK but with a different set of tools.

Google is your friend bro, i just came across the files (sector :(). You need the XIP & SYS for the build (same numbers) and the right tools in the kitchen.

Good luck

Guest Billou

Hi shokka B)

I have flash my phone with your rom without M2D :(

Work fine, not problem at time

Just IE don't work ... but I used Opera :(

Now i search how can I edit Titanum ( change default program )

:(

Thanks you very much :(

Guest shokka9
Hi shokka B)

Just IE don't work ... but I used Opera :(

Now i search how can I edit Titanum ( change default program )

IE works on mine, change the home page to google, it seems not to find the Samsung page? It does work bro....

Hope you all good B.

CHomeConfig.CAB

Edited by shokka9

Guest shokka9

New LITE ROM added to first post.

Nothing added except updates (like FL3.1 etc), see first post if you are interested. Memory stats at bottom of the post.

Enjoy folks.

Guest longdi
New LITE ROM added to first post.

Nothing added except updates (like FL3.1 etc), see first post if you are interested. Memory stats at bottom of the post.

Enjoy folks.

Does this new lite rom come with titanum home screen? :-)

Guest shokka9

oh yes!!

Very clean WM6.5 ROM with Titanium.

Only using 7.16mb with 143.21mb FREE!! Enjoy and dont forget to post all your comments!!

Thanks to you all.

Guest abunhyan
oh yes!!

Very clean WM6.5 ROM with Titanium.

Only using 7.16mb with 143.21mb FREE!! Enjoy and dont forget to post all your comments!!

Thanks to you all.

NEW lite with M2D or without M2D B)

Guest Jeroi

Hi Shokka,

So have flashed my phone before but the last few times get the "port create" failed. I have active sync and samsung usb drivers installed. Anyway I'll figure it out..

What I experienced is that in Google maps search, the key pad does not work! is there something I'm missing or forgot to do? Thanks

J

Guest kevlai
CHANGE OPERATORS AND THEN BACK AGAIN! IF YOUR OPERATOR IS NOT THERE< YOU NEED TO MANUALLY SET UP YOUR CONNECTIONS.

Thanks Shokka,

working great

Guest CPimentel

Shokka,

I flashed Kuanchai rom... and using it I found what was messing with windows media player.... it was the 'new' lock screen :\

After I disabled it... all good with wmp.

His rom have a feature when you choose a wallpaper it set's to the honeycomb too, can you tell me how to do it on your new lite rom?

Thanks,

Cris

Guest wlogan

Hey Shokka,

GREAT new LITE ROM WM6.5 !! So far everything 's ok ! Even Smart reader ;o) and it is really faster than before. It really is B))

Big THANKS. You stay the best cooker I think.

Congratulations.

Guest terius

hi SHOKKA, i did everything as in the instructions but when was trying to create a port (in part 1) it failed (error phone usb detected failed), then try to create a port retry from 24 down to 0 then shows (¨download failed¨)and in the phone screen i see a phone with a exclamation sign then the robot then reboot itself without stop (it is necesary to reboot the device in order to the changes to to be in effect) it does it without stopping doesnt matter if i try to calibrate the phone or not, what it means, sorry to bother you with stupid matters but i am a beginner trying to do this by my self B) )i downloaded the samsung modem driver from samsung site but still doing it). please i need help ASAP, since i cant use my phone, txs

Edited by terius

Guest JediKnightCZ

First of all, big thanks for the ROM and all your work.

Second, a little question - do I need to change the registry before flashing this ROM (as when receiving "incorrect software version") or will it flash even though I have older ROM?