*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9
Hi,

u are the first who got it... on ur girls Birthday.. or maybe u didn't know it is me...

there is still Khuanchai tomorrow.....

Ah yes.....

Sorry bro...:), i did know it was you!! But forgot....jumped on that trampoline too much i think, i done shook my brain...

LOL...

Guest Mike178
Ah yes.....

Sorry bro... :) , i did know it was you!! But forgot....jumped on that trampoline too much i think, i done shook my brain...

LOL...

but still for your next release there will be additional beers))

Guest shokka9

woot!!!

I will release early ;).....i wont really...few weeks..til the next one...i have got the fix for when you go to into Settings from HoneyComb, it DOESNT kick you back to today screen.

Thanks to Ryrzy...so that will be in the next release also.

Just tidying it up, so you can use the ROM for long time.

:)

Guest Mike178
woot!!!

I will release early ;) .....i wont really...few weeks..til the next one...i have got the fix for when you go to into Settings from HoneyComb, it DOESNT kick you back to today screen.

Thanks to Ryrzy...so that will be in the next release also.

Just tidying it up, so you can use the ROM for long time.

Shokka,

you are the best, with all my respect and appreciation to all the chefs who made Omnia the best phone ever, and not only for your and their work, for the attitude also with support and help provided for us newbies)))

Guest shokka9
Shokka,

if i add Pimbackup to windows folder, it will appear under the start menu?

No....if it is exe....then copy to windows folder...then whilst in windows folder, create a shortcut for it...if u cant then....

just move the exe to windows\start menu\programs....

soft reset and there it will be...

Guest Mike178
No....if it is exe....then copy to windows folder...then whilst in windows folder, create a shortcut for it...if u cant then....

just move the exe to windows\start menu\programs....

soft reset and there it will be...

Done.... very nice, thanks

Guest shingers5

hi guys sorry to jump in. been a member for a while but no posted before. been involved in rom dev for various winmo including x1, touchj dual(niki) and will be doing tp2 on XDA. this is my 3rd omnia and the first time i have played with one. flashed a few roms and i have settled for this one - it has loads of apps, it is visually pleasing and all seems to works........coreplayer 1.32 works a treat and skyfire adds to the overall user exp. i have a few probz that if anyone can help would be very grateful:

1. after syncing my hotmail via messenger i began scrolling thru them in manilla email tab. while flicking the mail app froze and will not work again. everytime i navigate to the mail tab in manila it sticks. i have to disable an re enable touchflo from setting to get manila working. all other tabs works but the mail tab is still stuck. if i ever click on it i can't do anything else. help is needed. works fine in titanium.

2. it maqy be my radio but while browsing net using 3G/HSPDA the connection keeps re connecting. also signal seems to be up and down. i know that this rom does not have a phone part so was wondering if anyone could recommend the best radio for the uk. i am on t-mobile.

love the sprint icon set as i have that on ma tp2 as well.

thanks again

Guest sasohamer

HELP PLEASE !?! how to get 'no honeycomb' and bigger icons on ** WM6.5 ROM - i900DXID1_SHKv17 ** 23009 ** huh.gif

SHOKKA YOU ARE THE BEST cheesy.gifgrin.giftongue.gif

Guest ahhon83

hi, just wondering if anyone of you have the icon(png.file) for garmin mobile?

I added application in CLaucnher, but then always doesn't have the icon for the program. Anyone can share if you guys got it?

Thanks....i like this rom...but just there is a problem when i start multiclock...it doesnt work...

Guest xtralarge26

Great Rom! but could someone please make an alternatative download for Part 1 as it's not working, the other 2 are fine!

Thankss

Guest koushiksamrat

hi sokka can we add neo taitanium in i900 i am not that good in cooking but i use ur roms and its great dear honestly only one question cant we use the new taitanium in dat like i910 roms and ms3 if no why? just need a clarrification

Guest Lost-in-omniA

Hi,

Thanks a lot for such a great ROM, I have one problem with Multiclock i install that as per the instructions but i didn't show any clocks but a couple of RED icons, When i click on setting it gave me an error that it is looking for some file on storage card and couldn't find it.....

Can someone help??

Guest shokka9

Part 1 being re-upped.

Busy today....:)

If you having issues with MultiClock, soft reset after install, and also use CHome Editor to remove all panel that you dont use.

Dont forget to set up the weather panel correctly.

Laters

Guest shokka9

I have fixed the link....

The problem is mediafire as always....Can somebody who has the ROM please upload somewhere and MIRROR here please..??

I have re-uploaded 2 times.....and the problem still exists...There is nothing wrong with the upload, i just think MediaFire is a little busy :)

So, please please provide me with a Mirror!!

Thanks guys

Guest Lost-in-omniA

@Shokka,

I have done the soft reset but no success :) and about the weather tab when it's asking for some location code or zip code... i am not in US so where i can find the codes for Pakistan?...

One more issue is regarding the battery icon not direction me to the power status tab,( i have check the registry setting it's already ONE)

Appreciate your response.

Part 1 being re-upped.

Busy today.... ;)

If you having issues with MultiClock, soft reset after install, and also use CHome Editor to remove all panel that you dont use.

Dont forget to set up the weather panel correctly.

Laters

Guest Mike178

i am trying to upload to rapid share, but it fails. it reach 50-60% and then stop uploading, even though i have premium account with 5gb sharing,,, i don't know what is wrong, i am new to this....

Shokka, i dowloaded the srs wow from sectors thread

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...wow-hd-1-5-1-0/

it works great with your rom, the only thing is in s2u2 lock screen it shows the headset icon as if a headset is connected, do u have any idea why is that?

Guest shokka9

S2U2 issue bro...

If it works ok, then this is a little issue that means nothing :)

To have this working as it should is great in it's self.

Enjoy

Guest Mike178
S2U2 issue bro...

If it works ok, then this is a little issue that means nothing :)

To have this working as it should is great in it's self.

Enjoy

yes sure, i am not even complaining it is something secondary, but i like to ask sometimes someone have had the same or found out why,,,, but in general great.. now enjoying the great rom and the great music))) both together))))

Guest mr.bhola

The rom is great but when I'm going on windows live on my account 10 minutes later He's signing me off.

I have this problem for the first time..

Guest trektech

im using sector srswow hd version for the second day with shokka's v17 rom and until now no hang ups or issues...... i think sector and vbox got it correctly... :)