*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest Mike178
How can i install cab on my mobile ?

When i put a cab on my mobile i cannot install it ???

what have i do it ?

just copy it to storage card and then with file explorer run it will open the istallation screen to choose where to install it, device, my storage etc...

very simple

Guest Mike178

Guys,

i do not know if it has been posted before, but now finally i got to know how to change the default folder to show on photo tab in M2D, just scroll to the photo tab, click on the left soft key album, and then to wherever ur photos are ( in my case: Storage Card.....100SSCAM ) and then click the right soft key menu, and click set album as favorite, it will make the selected album as the default to show on the M2D photo tab)))

Edited by Mike178

Guest Batistian
hi, just wondering if anyone of you have the icon(png.file) for garmin mobile?

I added application in CLaucnher, but then always doesn't have the icon for the program. Anyone can share if you guys got it?

Thanks....i like this rom...but just there is a problem when i start multiclock...it doesnt work...

post-440247-1248650400_thumb.png

Guest Batistian
I have fixed the link....

The problem is mediafire as always....Can somebody who has the ROM please upload somewhere and MIRROR here please..??

I have re-uploaded 2 times.....and the problem still exists...There is nothing wrong with the upload, i just think MediaFire is a little busy :)

So, please please provide me with a Mirror!!

Thanks guys

Hi shokka9,

You can always use THIS.

Guest Batistian
@Shokka,

I have done the soft reset but no success :) and about the weather tab when it's asking for some location code or zip code... i am not in US so where i can find the codes for Pakistan?...

Which part of Pakistan?

Guest shokka9
hi chef shokka when SHKv18 Rom...?we waiting...

one more week for me to make another ROM....

There is not enough time in the world for me :)

Guest Batistian
I did, its in the first post..

;)

Thanks bro...you always got my back ;)

Ooops, sorry. Didn't see the first post. <_<

No problem bro...you've given me more than I can return. :)

Guest shokka9

i cant access .org from work ;)

Or i would be on there :)

I want Omnia II....but when i will be able to....better phone will be out......HTC leo, if anyones looking around December time....

Dual Screens.....WOW!

Guest Bloodtear

Hi everyone.

I've been using shokka's WM6.5 ROM's past few months and I only had few minor problems.

However, I tried flashing with the latest 23009 version and I can't get it to work.

The Installer finishes it's job, windows starts booting but once it gets to the robot logo screen it freezes.

While frozen on the logo screens, apparently I can receive calls, but the device won't show that I have an incoming call, nor can I answer it.

I tried using most of the 2300X versions (Sector, Ryrzy, dddrko) but the same thing happens again (just different logo screens :) ).

Reverting back to older versions (SHKv7 and Original ROM) works fine, but I feel bummed for not being able to get these ones working.

Has anyone else experienced something similar and if so, how can I overcome it?

Thanks in advance.

Guest ahhon83
post-440247-1248650400_thumb.png

THX bro...

Just one question, does anyone of you using Garmin Mobile XT? I'm not able to detect any satelite after flash to this ROM, not sure what problem is that...If i'm the only one facing this problem, then i will hard reset it again, but lazy, coz many things have to restore ...

And, after install TouchResponse, the email doesn't able to synchronize anymore even i could online with hsdpa. But soon after i uninstalled it, the email works well. Anyone facing this problem before?

Guest shokka9
after install TouchResponse, the email doesn't able to synchronize anymore even i could online with hsdpa. But soon after i uninstalled it, the email works well. Anyone facing this problem before?

Not had that issue, ever. I sync to Hotmail no probs. I dont have the vibrate on at the mo, but it is installed and i did use it. But it gets annoying sometimes IMHO.

Must be another app, that it is conflicting with to do that or smth, but i dont know :)... Best not to use it if it messes with your email.

;)

Guest shokka9
Hi everyone.

I've been using shokka's WM6.5 ROM's past few months and I only had few minor problems.

However, I tried flashing with the latest 23009 version and I can't get it to work.

The Installer finishes it's job, windows starts booting but once it gets to the robot logo screen it freezes.

I tried using most of the 2300X versions (Sector, Ryrzy, dddrko) but the same thing happens again (just different logo screens :) ).

Has anyone else experienced something similar and if so, how can I overcome it?

Thanks in advance.

Hmmmm....

Do you hard reset before flash?? I would recommend, then try to flash again and maybe it works.

If the others worked then these should too, there is nothing different to cause your device to do that. Especially with all those different ROMs ;).

Maybe re-download the files and hard reset also.

I dont get how you can receive calls also, if it is stuck in a screen, have you tapped the screen when it is like this? Have you tried soft resetting whilst like that?

I dunno, but good luck.

Guest corpisa
THX bro...

Just one question, does anyone of you using Garmin Mobile XT? I'm not able to detect any satelite after flash to this ROM, not sure what problem is that...If i'm the only one facing this problem, then i will hard reset it again, but lazy, coz many things have to restore ...

Hi, Ive been usisng garmin xt since my phone had original rom installed, I´ve have flashed like 4 times with new roms ,now using shkv17 (best one so far for me) and since i have it installed on my storage card ive never had any problems with it, I just installed Costa Rica maps yesterday and Im finding signal faster than ever, not sure if its shokka's rom or what.

in the pictures attached you can see my configuration if it helps you.

PS. Shake and save !! great application !!!

post-209926-1248720230_thumb.png

post-209926-1248720245_thumb.png

post-209926-1248720256_thumb.png

post-209926-1248720269_thumb.png

post-209926-1248720280_thumb.png

post-209926-1248720301_thumb.png

post-209926-1248720318_thumb.png

Guest corpisa
Hmmmm....

hi shokka9 or anyone that has installed, is it ok to install ftouchsl on this rom? will it make the scrolling crazy or something or is it a standard program to any rom? have you tried it?

best rom ive tried so for, thank for the hard work!!

shokka, i require little help xD

nothing serious, but i can't find way back :)

I applyed this theme in M2DC

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/274993/...mnia/page/1460/

( DiamondBLACK that LostEden had made)

and now i cant bring it to old one (standard black that came with rom) ;)

also i deleted folder where this new theme was, and cliked RESTORE button in M2DC aplication, and reseteted, but nothing,it only restored settings for buttons and shortcuts,not the theme....

Edited by OTAC

Guest shokka9
shokka, i require little help xD

nothing serious, but i can't find way back :)

I applyed this theme in M2DC

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/274993/...mnia/page/1460/

( DiamondBLACK that LostEden had made)

and now i cant bring it to old one (standard black that came with rom) ;)

also i deleted folder where this new theme was, and cliked RESTORE button in M2DC aplication, and reseteted, but nothing,it only restored settings for buttons and shortcuts,not the theme....

Hard reset bro...is only way to get it back...

Or if someone else posts the file (backed up defaulttheme.m2dc)

I dont have time....sorry!

You need to do it when you set up Omnia ;) next time

Guest Mike178
hi shokka9 or anyone that has installed, is it ok to install ftouchsl on this rom? will it make the scrolling crazy or something or is it a standard program to any rom? have you tried it?

best rom ive tried so for, thank for the hard work!!

ftouchsl is working normally with this rom, i am using it and the only thing i have that it disable scrolling in htc audio manager, but i can lve with it)))