*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Hi Shokka9, Hi everybody,

since I have installed v15,V16 and v17 rom I do not succeed to run Igo8 97313 anymore. :) (Maybe MS issue because the error is "Fatal error in main thread .... Adress 0x001cece4 ..... blablabla)

Did somebody succeed to run it correctly with last rom?

Thanks in advance.

Rs90

Guest PeTiNgA

Hi

I'm running iGo 97313 on v17 with only a minor annoyance (when I minimize it won't show up on htc task manager). This didn't happen with v16 using showcase.)

Besides that, it's running perfectly.

Hi Shokka9, Hi everybody,

since I have installed v15,V16 and v17 rom I do not succeed to run Igo8 97313 anymore. :) (Maybe MS issue because the error is "Fatal error in main thread .... Adress 0x001cece4 ..... blablabla)

Did somebody succeed to run it correctly with last rom?

Thanks in advance.

Rs90

Hi

I'm running iGo 97313 on v17 with only a minor annoyance (when I minimize it won't show up on htc task manager). This didn't happen with v16 using showcase.)

Hi PeTiNgA,

Thanks for the reply.

Did you made some special entries in the sys.txt ?

Maybe you can post it or send it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Guest Mike178

Hi Shokka,

i think u are working on ur new awaiting rom now... are u gonna include the kinetic scrolling in it? is there a possibility?

thanks..

Edited by Mike178

Guest Batistian
Hi

Hi,

Go to the setting of HTC Task Manager, "Button" tab and choose End programs by tapping and holding "X".

Guest Mike178
how r u guys going with shokka's m2d rom? is it stable / fast/ can everything run on it?

very good stable rom, one of the best now,, smooth stable, and everything working smoothly... i recommend..

Guest Batistian
MULTAN, Karachi and one more Kish island (IRAN)... If you can help with

Multan, Pakistan (Punjab) = ASI|PK|PK007|MULTAN|

Karachi, Pakistan (Sindh) = ASI|PK|PK008|KARACHI|

Kish Island, Iran (Hormozgan) = MEA|IR|IR011|KISH+ISLAND

Guest shokka9
Hi Shokka,

i think u are working on ur new awaiting rom now... are u gonna include the kinetic scrolling in it? is there a possibility?

thanks..

Probably.

:)

Guest shokka9
very good stable rom, one of the best now,, smooth stable, and everything working smoothly... i recommend..

Thanks, like to think so myself too :)

All good!

Guest shokka9
Hi all,

Never get multiclock working.. any help?

Read the thread.....WM6.5 Goodies, it is pinned..by sector...CMultiClock is in there and instructions on how to set it up etc and use.

Guest ahhon83
Hi, Ive been usisng garmin xt since my phone had original rom installed, I´ve have flashed like 4 times with new roms ,now using shkv17 (best one so far for me) and since i have it installed on my storage card ive never had any problems with it, I just installed Costa Rica maps yesterday and Im finding signal faster than ever, not sure if its shokka's rom or what.

in the pictures attached you can see my configuration if it helps you.

PS. Shake and save !! great application !!!

Thanks bro corpisa...exactly the same configuration as yours. I've always flashed to shokka9's rom, and before this i was using i900DXIA5_SHKv5, and there is no problem for my garmin XT. Maybe i need to hard reset, too excited flashed to this v17 rom, then forget to hard reset after flashed. Or maybe because i dropped my omnia twice b4...it cracked at black color edge(body, is it ceramic?)

Thanks for the info and pics !!!!

Guest re.skyn

Thank you so much for this rom!

I'm still trying to figure out how to make everything in TouchFLO align properly, eg Text messages, Emails, Audio Manager etc. They all seem too short to fit the screen ): Help anybody?

Another issue I'm having is when I'm at the Settings tabs, when I click on "All Settings", the Connection Manager comes up instead.

Great ROM! Thanks again!

Guest corpisa
Thanks bro corpisa...exactly the same configuration as yours. I've always flashed to shokka9's rom, and before this i was using i900DXIA5_SHKv5, and there is no problem for my garmin XT. Maybe i need to hard reset, too excited flashed to this v17 rom, then forget to hard reset after flashed. Or maybe because i dropped my omnia twice b4...it cracked at black color edge(body, is it ceramic?)

Thanks for the info and pics !!!!

shhuttt.. its terrible when that happens, I always carry mine with a rubber case and the only day I tooked of my phone felt flat on pavement and scratch the 4 corners.... Regarding your garmni xt, I think the hard rest should fix your problem and i do remember not sure which version but one time it took like 10 minutes to get signal but it finally did. hopefully you didnt bricked when it felt.

if everything fails, maybe you can try asking garmin for support... jeje for me thats not really an option if you know what I mean.

suerte!!

Guest corpisa
ot on this build, i not tried it...

should be oki? Let me know pls..

thanks for your comments...

Hey Shokka, I dont know if you are going to able to top shkv17 ;) , is just working great, im saving a copy just in case the newer version has any issues because im extremely happy with this one, everything just works !!

I installed FTouchSL and when I enable the program there is no scrolling on my phone, had to get everywhere with optical joystick/mouse but after reading somewhere:

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/271346/...r-i900/page/20/

Rob V.

Just FYI, a tip for those that are running WM 6.5: FTouchSL is an awesome app to dramatically improve native WM scrolling in 6.5. It replaces Samsung's scrolling (the one that often goes into line-by-line mode accompanied by all the loud clicking) with nice smooth scrolling. And you don't even have to buy it!

The secret is to install FTouchSL, but don't activate the actual program itself. During installation, the default Samsung 'touch.dll' is replaced by the new one, and that's what WM then uses to handle scrolling. Whenever I activated the FTouchSL program itself, the scrolling was worse than it had been before - very unpredictable. Almost as if the native WM and FTouchSL scrollers were conflicting with one another. But once you turn FTouchSL off, you enjoy all the benefits of its smooth (and quiet!) scrolling.

The scrolling seems to be very good now, as it was before I installed the program so cant really tell or i dont know waht program to use to see the difference but from what i read the trick is here: HKLM\HARDWARE\Devicemap\Touch, the program replaces the samsung driver for these one FTouchSLDLL.dll enabeling the kninetic scrolling in wm 6.5.

haha, i dont know nothing about phones really, just know how to flash mine and apply things I read here so Im not sure if im making a big mess in my head and I didnt do any real changes in my phone, I just know its working better than ever so if someone can try this and look in their phone to see if i did changed that driver.

saludos,

post-209926-1248810750_thumb.png

Guest dietz

Hi Shokka,

v17 is excellent. Very stable and fast....

There is one thing I can't figure out (and I don't think it is ROM related, but you might know anyway). In the Phone Menu when I choose 'Open Contact' I would like to open the Resco Contact Manager instead of the Windows one. Is there a Reg setting somewhere ??

Cheers

Guest Lost-in-omniA
Multan, Pakistan (Punjab) = ASI|PK|PK007|MULTAN|

Karachi, Pakistan (Sindh) = ASI|PK|PK008|KARACHI|

Kish Island, Iran (Hormozgan) = MEA|IR|IR011|KISH+ISLAND

Thanks for the codes... could you please share that how did you find these codes..anyway great help thanks

Guest gonzetto

Hi shokka,

thank for you rom...work great, but i have a problem disabling a panel (wheater or music)in m2d, when i disable one of this panel, touchflo is freezing, i can't sliding with others panels, then i go into manila configurator re enable panels, soft reset and i can re use touch flo.

what i mistake?

it's a rom problem or it's my problem?

thank and sorry for my bad english

Excuse me! i resolve it...i use gold blend theme..i read in varius post that this theme can cause problem..i'll disable it..all ok..

Edited by gonzetto

Guest Lost-in-omniA

I have downloaded the cab file and installed it..but didn't work...even i lost the previous version ;)

Nice find thanks... it would be great if someone can port it to WQVGA. :)

post-479752-1248861421_thumb.png

Guest Mike178
I have downloaded the cab file and installed it..but didn't work...even i lost the previous version :)

this is not for wqvga, it is for HTC vga it is not for omnia... i guess u have to reflash....

Guest Batistian
I have downloaded the cab file and installed it..but didn't work...even i lost the previous version ;)

OMG.

Don't you read?

Nice find thanks... it would be great if someone can port it to WQVGA. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is not for wqvga, it is for HTC vga it is not for omnia... i guess u have to reflash....

No need. Just try uninstalling it, if that doesn't help, a Hard-Reset will do. No need to reflash.