*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest re.skyn

Could someone please kindly help me with the alignment of the items in the TouchFLO tabs? The email, text message, audio player and photograph tab are too short to fit the Omnia screen ):

Thanks!

Guest Mike178
Could someone please kindly help me with the alignment of the items in the TouchFLO tabs? The email, text message, audio player and photograph tab are too short to fit the Omnia screen ):

Thanks!

can u please explain, or attach some screenshot, because i don't understand what u mean by too short to fit the screen.. i think maybe u are using wrong resolution themes... try this link..

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...emes-for-omnia/

download one of the theme from the above link and try to apply it with M2DC...

i hope this will help..

Edited by Mike178

Guest Hostje

How did you guys manage to change the large weather icons in M2D? I have used several themes which should have different weather icons. But the icons in the weather tab do not change according to the applied theme. I suspect this is because the HH_WEATHER_XX.PNG are cooked in this rom (SHKv17) in the windows folder, so they can not be replaced when applying a new theme. I am not able to delete or replace them either (using total commander, for example). Did any of you manage to fix this?

Guest Mike178
How did you guys manage to change the large weather icons in M2D? I have used several themes which should have different weather icons. But the icons in the weather tab do not change according to the applied theme. I suspect this is because the HH_WEATHER_XX.PNG are cooked in this rom (SHKv17) in the windows folder, so they can not be replaced when applying a new theme. I am not able to delete or replace them either (using total commander, for example). Did any of you manage to fix this?

i do not have this issue, the icons change according to the theme used unless u tick do not change weather icon...

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/274993/...mnia/page/1480/

try LostEden diamond theme from page 74, it has full page weather and then u will know for sure if it is changing or not

mine changed and i am using SHKv17

Guest baldoski

For some reason, my weather tab on M2D stopped working...

Checked it right after i flashed and it works.

but now I can't get any weather update. No matter what city i place in the location, still no weather.

Could it be because I installed Wether Panel?

weather panel works, but i only have it on the Today screen when I'm on SPB3.

But when i switch to M2D, the weather tab displays nothing....

any ideas guys?

Guest Mike178
For some reason, my weather tab on M2D stopped working...

Checked it right after i flashed and it works.

but now I can't get any weather update. No matter what city i place in the location, still no weather.

Could it be because I installed Wether Panel?

weather panel works, but i only have it on the Today screen when I'm on SPB3.

But when i switch to M2D, the weather tab displays nothing....

any ideas guys?

uninstall wather panel and check if it work again,,,

Guest Lost-in-omniA
OMG.

Don't you read?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No need. Just try uninstalling it, if that doesn't help, a Hard-Reset will do. No need to reflash.

Yes. uninstalling did work... Thanks

Guest Keivan Moradi

Dear Shokka this my first time using your ROM. First of all I should say that it is far more better that the original ROMs by samsung. reading the post I find you eager to comments so I have some comments to make the ROM better:

1) in the start menu it is better to rename the the tree htcAddicts programs for better readability in the honeycomb (I mean replacing the underline with the space character). I correct it manually.

2) I am connecting my omnia to my laptop's wired internet through an ad-hoc wireless network. My internet connection was ok until I was trying to update the enhanced GPS which was not successful.

3) M2D's TitaniumWether is finding the location with zip codes that is mostly specific to US. So I could not set it to show the Tehran's weather. is there a way to set it to Tehran?

4) this topic become a very big one which is not possible for a person to read all of it --> could you please make a FAQ for your post?

5) reading first 7 pages of this topic I realized that you have clean versions of your ROM but I could not find your latest version of your clean ROM?

6) the Advanced Config is a very useful application but when it is possible to install it on the storage memory why we should preinstall it on the valuable ROM memory.

7) I am quite used to the original Menu by samsung I have installed it but its theme is not in harmony with other parts of the Rom. Do you have any black edition for other stuff's from samsung?

8) I found the HTC task manager a useful application but how we could switch between different application. we should install the task switcher or there is a better way to solve this problem?

9) The original WM6.5's touch program is far more better than the samsung one. Is there a way to disable the samsung's touch and use the wm's one. Some where in this forum I've read that if we install the FtouchSL 2.10 even without activation of it by disabling the samsung thouch the touch experience would improve a lot.

10) I find sth strange in the phone part. why dialer's above part is empty?

11) in the advanced config program there is a power managment part; are these configurations beneficial for power saving. if they are good why they are not enabled by default?

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest shokka9
Dear Shokka this my first time using your ROM. First of all I should say that it is far more better that the original ROMs by sumsong. reading the post I find you eager to comments so I have some comments to make the ROM better:

1) in the start menu it is better to rename the the tree htcAddicts programs for better readability in the honeycomb (I mean replacing the underline with the space character). I correct it manually.

Yes, but i would have to edit the whole app, etc. By simply renaming it would give default program icons. I do not have time to do this.

2) I am connecting my omnia to my laptop's wired internet through an ad-hoc wireless network. My internet connection was ok until I was trying to update the enhanced GPS which was not successful.

It should be fine, mine is and works fine.

3) M2D's TitaniumWether is finding the location with zip codes that is mostly specific to US. so it could not set it to show the Tehran's weather. is there a way to set it to Tehran?

Just input the city name where you are, Tehran?? It will find city names, do not use Zip codes.

4) this Post become a very big one which is not possible for a person to read all of it --> could you please make a FAQ for your post?

Sorry, but again, i do not have time to do this, read bro, you will learn along the way. This is what we all have to do :). Good idea, but seriously, i wont be doing it.

Answers above in red.

Thanks

Guest Keivan Moradi
Answers above in red.

Thanks

you are very fast shokka. thank you for the answers.

I have some more quwstions:

5) reading first 7 pages of this topic I realized that you have clean versions of your ROM but I could not find your latest version of your clean ROM?

6) the Advanced Config is a very useful application but when it is possible to install it on the storage memory why we should preinstall it on the valuable ROM memory.

7) I am quite used to the original Menu by samsung I have installed it but its theme is not in harmony with other parts of the Rom. Do you have any black edition for other stuff's from samsung?

8) I found the HTC task manager a useful application but how we could switch between different application. we should install the task switcher or there is a better way to solve this problem?

9) The original WM6.5's touch program is far more better than the samsung one. Is there a way to disable the samsung's touch and use the wm's one. Some where in this forum I've read that if we install the FtouchSL 2.10 even without activation of it by disabling the samsung thouch the touch experience would improve a lot.

11) in the advanced config program there is a power managment part; are these configurations beneficial for power saving. if they are good why they are not enabled by default?

Guest shokka9
you are very fast shokka. thank you for the answers.

I have some more quwstions:

Look in my kitchen at samsung-omnia.org/shokka9's-kitchen

I do not make many ROMs anymore, i am kind of quitting ;), i have a LITE thread here....google me....:)

Because the app is really small and useful. And also it is MY ROM. You get what i serve you, if you dont like it, dont use the ROM. I dont have to explain anything, i am chef. ;)

Look for them in different forum/thread, look for Russian black cabs....at modaco. Please use search or google.

Install task switcher, the choice is yours bro. I am not here to provide everything to you <_<

Install it and try it. It is NOT freeware, but i may cook it next time for you guys. Try it!

Dunno, maybe theme, not dialler skin.

because everybody is different, please bro...if you think it is beneficial then change settings, and export your settings.

i give you the base, at modaco i think the chefs do too much. Some stuff needs to be done by each user as each user is different.

Enjoy

Guest Hostje

Thanks, this solved my problem! Previously, I used the black_dragon theme, which should have the large icons as well, but for some reason it didn't work. Diamondblack theme seems to work fine. The weather icons have changed now. So when I apply a new theme I just check the 'do not change weather icons' checkbox to make sure the diamondblack icons are not being removed.

i do not have this issue, the icons change according to the theme used unless u tick do not change weather icon...

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/274993/...mnia/page/1480/

try LostEden diamond theme from page 74, it has full page weather and then u will know for sure if it is changing or not

mine changed and i am using SHKv17

Guest Mike178

Hi Shokka,

How are you bro?

how is the upcoming rom progress going... i heard there is a new 23016 :) out alreday have u got it? any new modifications, improvment?

Guest Darren XVI

Hey.

Sorry for being kind-of retarded but this is the first custom ROM which I have installed.

All is good and everything is working pretty cool.

But, I'm not really liking the Titanium theme and would like to try out the M2D stuff. Does this ROM come with M2D already or do I need to install it myself? I can only see the M2D Customiser - is this M2D itself?

Sorry for being quite stupid, but hopefully somebody can help.

Thanks.

Guest Hostje

Go to Settings-Today-(tab)Items and check TouchFLO and uncheck everything else.

Hey.

Sorry for being kind-of retarded but this is the first custom ROM which I have installed.

All is good and everything is working pretty cool.

But, I'm not really liking the Titanium theme and would like to try out the M2D stuff. Does this ROM come with M2D already or do I need to install it myself? I can only see the M2D Customiser - is this M2D itself?

Sorry for being quite stupid, but hopefully somebody can help.

Thanks.

Guest Darren XVI

Thanks Hostje.

Now some more :)

Where do I put the M2D theme folders and how do I get the taskbar in colour shown in the images in the first post? I have the black and white one still.

Guest Mike178
Thanks Hostje.

Now some more :)

Where do I put the M2D theme folders and how do I get the taskbar in colour shown in the images in the first post? I have the black and white one still.

download the themes do not unzip them if they are in zip format, save it in any folder ( in my storage or storage card) then open M2DC in the main page theme click on add and then a file explorer open, scroll to the location where u save ur theme select the theme u want to add, and then click ok twice, after it is added click apply theme.. and here u go,,

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...emes-for-omnia/

go to the link above u will find very nice themes..

and regarding the taskbar check the link below

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...sbian-taskbars/

Edited by Mike178

Guest Darren XVI

Thank you very much!!

EDIT: Can you add and remove the tabs in M2D? (For example: Mail, Photos and Videos)

Edited by Darren XVI

Guest Mike178
Thank you very much!!

EDIT: Can you add and remove the tabs in M2D? (For example: Mail, Photos and Videos)

u can do it all from M2DC there is a "Tabs" tab u can choose whic tab u want to show...

and to set the photo to a specific album, click on the left album key in the photo tab, then click album again, go to the folder u want to set it as default folder to show in the photo tab, then click the right menu key and click set as favorite... et voila..

Guest Darren XVI
since this is your first custom rom i am sure u are enjoying Omnia now)) so u should consider this http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...wow-hd-1-5-1-0/

if u like to enjoy the music as well...

Haha ;) I was missing so much with using the official ROMs for so long! :)

I will try this since I do have a lot a music... (I use my Omnia as my MP3 player.)

Thanks once again.

EDIT: It is absolutely AMAZING!! Oh my god!!!

;) <_< :angry:

THANK YOU!

Edited by Darren XVI

Guest Omniamon

Having some issues with the ROM which is otherwise great.

I cant calibrate the screen as when I try the calibration cursor just goes round and round and the phone eventually crashes ?

Calibration is bloody terrible !

Any help ?

Guest maf107ezk0

shokka, bro, I was on vacation and today I saw a new ROM from you - congrads ;) I think I`ll try it but is there any chance of a LITE version :)