*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9
shokka, bro, I was on vacation and today I saw a new ROM from you - congrads <_< I think I`ll try it but is there any chance of a LITE version :)

Try this bro...it is fairly light (memory wise) ;)

Only uses like 14mb i think...

When i release (in another week or so) i will do 2 versions, fully loaded and a fully stripped. So you wont have to wait long.

I have lots of other stuff to do at the moment.

The new chefs are doing a great job, so i can take a break (if not quit ;)).

Take care bro

Guest shokka9
Hi Shokka,

How are you bro?

how is the upcoming rom progress going... i heard there is a new 23016 :) out alreday have u got it? any new modifications, improvment?

Got it, not built it...probably wont unless i get time over the weekend, but i not releasing anything until next weekend :angry:

I will add SRS WOW to my ROMs as i have had it installed since the release from Sector and have to say it is faultless, so it will be cooked!!

Got some other little bits to add, like the settings thing from honeycomb, so it doesnt kick you back to today screen everytime you change a setting ;)

Maybe a few little apps (MAYBE)....maybe a little cleaning....but anyways 2 versions as i mentioned above/below.

By the time i come to release, there will probably be a new CORE, so we will see.

After this, don't expect any ROMs from me, unless you want a personal one making....;)

Take care folks....

Oh and MIKE178....thanks for helping the noobs too, appreciated bro.

<_<

Guest Mike178
Got it, not built it...probably wont unless i get time over the weekend, but i not releasing anything until next weekend <_<

I will add SRS WOW to my ROMs as i have had it installed since the release from Sector and have to say it is faultless, so it will be cooked!!

Got some other little bits to add, like the settings thing from honeycomb, so it doesnt kick you back to today screen everytime you change a setting :)

Maybe a few little apps (MAYBE)....maybe a little cleaning....but anyways 2 versions as i mentioned above/below.

By the time i come to release, there will probably be a new CORE, so we will see.

After this, don't expect any ROMs from me, unless you want a personal one making.... ;)

Take care folks....

Oh and MIKE178....thanks for helping the noobs too, appreciated bro.

;)

Great Shokka, Great, all wating)))) have a nice weekend Bro..

Guest Mothamoz

First of all, thansk shokka for another great rom! :)

Second, can anyone help me with one problem i have here which i know alot of you faced yourselves?

I wanted to add a custom city to the hh_weather thingy and i did, code is correct and all, it shows up in the list on my omnia but when i select it it says couldn't retrieve the info. I applied the crack but then the M2D won't start up ;)

Anyone?

-Moth

offtopic: lol i got post #1337 ;)

Edited by Mothamoz

Guest surat
First of all, thansk shokka for another great rom! :)

Second, can anyone help me with one problem i have here which i know alot of you faced yourselves?

I wanted to add a custom city to the hh_weather thingy and i did, code is correct and all, it shows up in the list on my omnia but when i select it it says couldn't retrieve the info. I applied the crack but then the M2D won't start up ;)

Anyone?

-Moth

u look...http://www.accuweather.com/world-index.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0

Guest dijonkII

ok, im new to this forum but i know how to flash my phone, done it a few times. looking at your rom i found it to be the best. it has everything im looking for from the black background to the enable gps. my thing is that i dont have xp. the way i flash my phone is by using the umdl. so what that question being said is there a way you could just provide the bin file so that i may flash it over to your rom please. :)

Guest kelvinleow

Shokka, still big problems.

When I sync with your V7, it works fine. I have 5500 contacts.

Any other version after that, including up to V17, Activesync error keeps appearing. Contacts always remains at 1728 only.

Any resolution?

Cheers!

post-428970-1249179011_thumb.jpg

Guest Mothamoz

Thanks for the reply surat, but this isn't what i was looking for :)

I have already added the location code(s) to the hh_weather file, i have put it on my mobile phone,

it shows up on my mobile, but i get an error ''Couldn't retrieve information''

As i told you guys before, i tried the weather patched m2d.exe but m2d wouldn't start.

This is quite a big problem for me, because there isn't any place in the list which comes even close to my town.

Anyone, suggestions?

Guest meabigbaldguy
Thanks for the reply surat, but this isn't what i was looking for :)

I have already added the location code(s) to the hh_weather file, i have put it on my mobile phone,

it shows up on my mobile, but i get an error ''Couldn't retrieve information''

As i told you guys before, i tried the weather patched m2d.exe but m2d wouldn't start.

This is quite a big problem for me, because there isn't any place in the list which comes even close to my town.

Anyone, suggestions?

Install this CAB. It should solve your problem. I had the exact same problem with making weather edits until I found this in Qbus's thread and installed it. Thanks Qbus!

Manila_Weather_Patch.cab

Guest Mothamoz
Install this CAB. It should solve your problem. I had the exact same problem with making weather edits until I found this in Qbus's thread and installed it. Thanks Qbus!

Whoa, it worked! ;) thanks alot Qbus! thank you too meabigbaldguy i wouldn't have found this :)

Guest shokka9

the only way i do it, is TRIAL & ERROR...

copy out the HTCHomeSettings.xml from Omnia to your PC, edit the relevant lines, and then copy back over.

Dont forget to disable TouchFlo (M2D) before you do anything.

It is very time consuming.

My last ROM will DEFINITELY BE MY LAST. It, again, is taking alot of my time and i really cannot spend too much time on this. ;)

The NEW chefs, are doing great ROMs, so there will be no REAL need for my ROMs :)

Guest gianton

copy out the HTCHomeSettings.xml from Omnia to your PC, edit the relevant lines, and then copy back over.

My last ROM will DEFINITELY BE MY LAST. It, again, is taking alot of my time and i really cannot spend too much time on this. ;)

The NEW chefs, are doing great ROMs, so there will be no REAL need for my ROMs :)

Yes I know... that's why I asked for Mothamoz's settings or even better to share his HTCHomeSettings.xml file

Guest shokka9
Yes I know... that's why I asked for Mothamoz's settings or even better to share his HTCHomeSettings.xml file

Lets hope he is very nice and posts them for you :)

Good luck bro...

Guest Mike178

My last ROM will DEFINITELY BE MY LAST. It, again, is taking alot of my time and i really cannot spend too much time on this. <_<

The NEW chefs, are doing great ROMs, so there will be no REAL need for my ROMs ;)

Hi Shokka,

how was your weekend, i hope u had a good time..

so basically we will be using your rom till Omnia I8000 will be available here ;)

and then hope u will make us enjoy it as we are enjoying the Omnia :)

we know it is time consuming.. and we all really appreciate your work and all the work done in the community from all our great talented bro here..

Guest shokka9

thanks Mike178 :)

Well, i still dont know if i will get Omnia II. I want it bad, but i shouldnt really be getting a new phone til Dec09/Jan10...I have like 4 contracts running and i need to chill a bit on the mobile phones ;).

Saying that, i will get a phone soon....not sure when, let alone what. If anyone wishes to donate me an Omnia II, i would be happy to make ROMs forever!! I know some people in the Omnia II threads have more than one Omnia II (yes, already !!).

My next ROM, should have everything you need, the fixes from 219**, like moving icons & kicking you back to today from settings...all included. SRS WOW and some other stuffs.

So it will be a nice ROM...

I am thinking to remove a lot of the Titanium stuffs, so you guys can add what you want. It doesnt take much space, but it can mess with RAM etc..So i may just give you standard Titanium and M2D.

Much more cleaner ROM, with usefull additions.

Guest Lost-in-omniA

Hello,

I have some problems with Titanium RADAR as when ever i run this application it gives me an error..

Radar.jpg

sdk%20error.jpg

And almost same error for multiclock as well..

Could some one help me on this issue plz

I have installed the SDKCERTF file already

Edited by Lost-in-omniA

Guest Mothamoz

ofcourse i'll share, it's attached ;)

hi,

i do not know about the missplacment,

but as for the lines, go to M2DC -- home xml tab--- and then uncheck enable line 1, 2 and 3... and also uncheck enable analogue clock if u do not want the analogue clock arms to show on top of the digital clock...

thanks, worked ;)

still trying to get my calendar to the middle :)

HTCHomeSettings.xml

Guest Mike178
thanks Mike178 :)

Well, i still dont know if i will get Omnia II. I want it bad, but i shouldnt really be getting a new phone til Dec09/Jan10...I have like 4 contracts running and i need to chill a bit on the mobile phones ;) .

Saying that, i will get a phone soon....not sure when, let alone what. If anyone wishes to donate me an Omnia II, i would be happy to make ROMs forever!! I know some people in the Omnia II threads have more than one Omnia II (yes, already !!).

My next ROM, should have everything you need, the fixes from 219**, like moving icons & kicking you back to today from settings...all included. SRS WOW and some other stuffs.

So it will be a nice ROM...

I am thinking to remove a lot of the Titanium stuffs, so you guys can add what you want. It doesnt take much space, but it can mess with RAM etc..So i may just give you standard Titanium and M2D.

Much more cleaner ROM, with usefull additions.

Great idea shokka to remove all the titanium stuff because all can be added later by cabs if needed... and please do not forget to add obexinbox please.. thanks))

Guest shokka9
Great idea shokka to remove all the titanium stuff because all can be added later by cabs if needed... and please do not forget to add obexinbox please.. thanks))

Added bro ;)

And also, when u connect a call, the Omnia will vibrate ;). Thats in also.

Some other little goodies, but i keep those wrapped up :)

<_<

Guest cyberpost

Thnx for this great ROM!

I've tried several ROMS before this one but in mu opinion this one is the best custom-rom I've used.

Because I'm Dutch I would like to use a XT9 dictionary in Dutch.

Is it possible to add the multilanguage version (with dutch) Xt9 dictionary in a next version?

Guest Mike178
Added bro ;)

And also, when u connect a call, the Omnia will vibrate ;) . Thats in also.

Some other little goodies, but i keep those wrapped up :)

<_<

Very nice, so when do we expect it to be in the first post? :angry:

and Shokka please, i live in UAE ad most of the time i receive sms in arabic and it shows squares, is there a way to get arabic support just for reading, i do not care much about writing in arabic,,, i tried one third party software it didn't work... it shows the arabic letters but in reverse mode and letter by letter, not connected to each other, so have to guess what are the words)) thanks

Edited by Mike178

Guest shokka9

i have a look for you ;)

The ROM will be weekend, maybe after. I have busy work at week this week, so have to stay late, come in early etc.

So the last thing i want to do is sit in front of PC when i get in...I sit in front of 2 monitors all day during the week ;), so another one when i get home can be depressing....

But i will do it, but please dont expect it anytime soon...Weekend at the earliest.

:)

Very nice, so when do we expect it to be in the first post? :)

and Shokka please, i live in UAE ad most of the time i receive sms in arabic and it shows squares, is there a way to get arabic support just for reading, i do not care much about writing in arabic,,, i tried one third party software it didn't work... it shows the arabic letters but in reverse mode and letter by letter, not connected to each other, so have to guess what are the words)) thanks

Try this one:

http://rapidshare.com/files/263550174/arabizer.cab.html

I hope this will help you.

Guest Mike178
i have a look for you ;)

The ROM will be weekend, maybe after. I have busy work at week this week, so have to stay late, come in early etc.

So the last thing i want to do is sit in front of PC when i get in...I sit in front of 2 monitors all day during the week ;) , so another one when i get home can be depressing....

But i will do it, but please dont expect it anytime soon...Weekend at the earliest.

:)

I know, i Know my friend, not in a hurry)) whenever u have it ready is fine, it doesn't matter when it is finished as long as we know that something is in the oven ok)))