*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9
First of all, big thanks for the ROM and all your work.

Second, a little question - do I need to change the registry before flashing this ROM (as when receiving "incorrect software version") or will it flash even though I have older ROM?

Read Taril's thread, he has a good guide on versions and updating....

If you are on higher the HJ6 or something you should be fine, lower than that you may need to flash other ROM first.

check his thread (first post)

Guest shokka9
hi SHOKKA, i did everything as in the instructions but when was trying to create a port (in part 1) it failed (error phone usb detected failed), then try to create a port retry from 24 down to 0 then shows (¨download failed¨)and in the phone screen i see a phone with a exclamation sign then the robot then reboot itself without stop (it is necesary to reboot the device in order to the changes to to be in effect) it does it without stopping doesnt matter if i try to calibrate the phone or not, what it means, sorry to bother you with stupid matters but i am a beginner trying to do this by my self B) )i downloaded the samsung modem driver from samsung site but still doing it). please i need help ASAP, since i cant use my phone, txs

Are you using XP as your OS on your PC?

If you have the modem drivers, installed, Active Sync, tghen it will work if you follow the procedure.

Please ensure you meet the requirements before updating your Omnia.

Guest shokka9
Thx for the Perfect Rom you made

Fastest, working with restore makes no problem

Amazing look

No probs dude!!

Thanks for your words.....

Guest Billou

Hi,

I have a problem, maybe you can help me :

I set sound and notif in vibrate and ring, click on OK, and when I return in sound and notif, set in ring ...

A idea plz ?

Guest shokka9

billou....

did you hard reset after updating my french aimee?

I just played around a bit and changed to all the different settings, return each time to see it is how i left it (set it).

I do not experience this issue bro? Apologies...

Will have 21102 built up soon, busy weekend, so no time to play ROMs....

Guest Billou
billou....

I just played around a bit and changed to all the different settings, return each time to see it is how i left it (set it).

No, and now I will hard reset and it's Okey B)

Thanks you :(

Guest shokka9
billou....

Hope it works for you..

Guest shokka9

little heads up......:(

been really busy last few days, but managed to build a nice 21202 ROM, so expect release tomorrow, gonna remove the older ones too, no point listing them all.

If anyone wants i will give links still, but not in 1st post, its getting a big too long B)

laters, still busy.........

THANX SECTOR :( AS ALWAYS!!

Guest shokka9

Just need to say also that the 21202 is a lot quicker than previous WM6.5 builds.

This is the quickest i have tested and it seems like a very stable build also. Mine is slightly different to Khuanchai's & sector's.

Same base SYS, but with my little tweaks.

Enjoy, hopefully tonight....B)

Guest sc0rpi0n

hey shokka

thxxx for this rom...fast and the touch sensitivity is amazing

can't wait for the next one

am having a problem maybe u can help.....it has nothing to do with the rom cause it occurred at the official rom 2

when i use internet sharing it works fine for about 15 minutes then it disconnect

is there a solution to this problem?

Guest wlogan
Just need to say also that the 21202 is a lot quicker than previous WM6.5 builds.

This is the quickest i have tested and it seems like a very stable build also. Mine is slightly different to Khuanchai's & sector's.

Enjoy, hopefully tonight.... B)

Great news dude ! :()

cant wait any longer !

Guest efbill

Enjoy, hopefully tonight....B)

cant wait :(

one small donation for your hard work . Confirmation number: 45U91079VV7551242

Guest liamwolf

Not something big, but something really annoying. I've noticed that with all of your roms so far they will do the normal hard reset thing. Take a awhile than flash that 'It needs a restart' badge but than, unlike normal roms, it will go through all the sets again and say 'it needs to restart' one more time. It does it twice, no more, no less. It does it right after flashing, and every time you hard reset.

I just mention this because I find it annoying to have to go through it twice when I normally only go through it once.

Other than that I love your new rom, per usual.

Guest nixxss
Not something big, but something really annoying. I've noticed that with all of your roms so far they will do the normal hard reset thing. Take a awhile than flash that 'It needs a restart' badge but than, unlike normal roms, it will go through all the sets again and say 'it needs to restart' one more time. It does it twice, no more, no less. It does it right after flashing, and every time you hard reset.

I just mention this because I find it annoying to have to go through it twice when I normally only go through it once.

Other than that I love your new rom, per usual.

i luv yr little animation.. have you been playing with new ROM? have you found any issues yet?

Guest liamwolf

Currently the only issue I've found is the double pre-configuration restart. I'm going to be looking for some more issues now. I'll update you if I find any, or if I don't find any.

Guest nixxss
Currently the only issue I've found is the double pre-configuration restart. I'm going to be looking for some more issues now. I'll update you if I find any, or if I don't find any.

do you use media on your phone? i have found with a lot of roms that it doesn't recognise my music location or if it does, it doesn't put in the album art.. very annoying.. also photos..

Guest liamwolf

Yes, I use media. If you place your music on 'My Storage' like I think you do than you need to make a folder called 'My Music'. It should find that folder. I'll upload some music and photos to my device and see what happens.

Just a heads up, on my phone the caller ID is working, but I've heard that it works on some and not on others for some reason, so I can't say for a certainty that its working.

Guest liamwolf

M2D Album Art Fix

Okay, so I was half correct. You need to make a folder inside your my storage called 'My Documents' than inside that folder make a folder called 'My Music'. After you have that folder created you move all your music to that folder. If you don't feel like going through that than you can easily embed your music files with the album art, thus making it show up when you play it on the M2D tab, or whatever player you use.

I made a folder called 'My Photos' inside my storage, and placed all my photos there and they were found quickly. Hope that helps!