*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest corpisa
No, I'm installing on My Storage.

try on device memory, there are some programs like office that need to be installed on device memory to work properly. Im no expert, so dont take my word as true because someone here might help you better than me. :D

PS. It takes a lot of space in device memory but if you use office documents everyday like me there is no other way.

Edited by corpisa

Guest Krazy Radd
hi shokka.. how to get this volume UI?

after install skin from Krazy Radd thread, my volume UI still have standart like this

that is why u r in Manila Modus.

Go to honeycomb menu and then click on the volume icon and u will see it works.

It shows only on Titanium Modus.

Guest shokka9

WM6.1 ROM ready, need a little tweak and good to go.

Uses 8.**mb of memory. Lots of tweaks to registry, few additions, lots of removals. Works very well.

It looks SICK with Krazy GTR TaskBar & icons. LOVE IT!

Next up, to get 23028 built & ready for new TaskBar from Krazy, and i gonna do a re-work of 23017, how it should of been as its a nice build. The Clean Version has a BIG issue, that nobody has mentioned..........It will be fixed for SHKv19. SHKv20 will be 23028.

Back to the kitchen!

Guest xXJohnXx

Can i ask what the big issue is bro ?

I am running it and i like it alot.

For the rom its sure run,s great ,but dunno when i can flash :D

Thats why i ask about the issue.

Thx in advance Shokka :angry:

Guest shokka9
Can i ask what the big issue is bro ?

Thx in advance Shokka ;)

Tap on the taskbar, a connection icon...

now tap wireless manager....

;)

This is because i forgot to remove some reg that i put in for M2D. But i have fixed it no problemo :D

Just tidying up 23017. Me wait for Krazy's Bar before i upload anything :angry:

Guest xXJohnXx

Got it bro :D

But it is sure is a great Rom.

So it sure aint bad to re-fresh it.

When its out i hope i can flash soon and test drive it for you ( But i know its gonna be sweet :angry: )

Thx Shokka ;)

Edited by xXJohnXx

Guest shokka9
Got it bro :D

But it is sure is a great Rom.

So it sure aint bad to re-fresh it.

When its out i hope i can flash soon and test drive it for you ( But i know its gonna be sweet ;) )

Thx Shokka ;)

Will be probably tomorrow..I will release 23028, but i wouldnt recommend it, just for the dudes that like to test out everyones builds.

Yeah, it defo worth a reflash. I will be, if i dont use the 6.1 build i just made :angry:

Check my other thread....

WHY NOT ??

Guest Cutefox

ooo i was expecting this morning for the 23028 or 23017 build.. soon pls.. hahaha.. no worries mate we will wait.. i jus hope its before i finish work so i can flash here and play on the way home.. ^^

Guest corpisa
Will be probably tomorrow..I will release 23028, but i wouldnt recommend it, just for the dudes that like to test out everyones builds.

Yeah, it defo worth a reflash. I will be, if i dont use the 6.1 build i just made :angry:

WHY NOT ??

whats going on? Im lost, did you said wm 6.1? what other thread? Im looking right now to see if I get it ....

you are starting to build pressure, now everybody is anxoius .... :D

Guest monyozt
that is why u r in Manila Modus.

Go to honeycomb menu and then click on the volume icon and u will see it works.

It shows only on Titanium Modus.

not work bro... still have same UI. im using khuanchai ROM :D

Guest kibble
WM6.1 ROM ready, need a little tweak and good to go.

The Clean Version has a BIG issue, that nobody has mentioned..........It will be fixed for SHKv19. SHKv20 will be 23028.

I mentioned it a couple of pages back............ :angry:

I figured it was a broken link and installing HTC comm manager from XDA fixed it. Now hitting any wireless manager link brings up HTC comm manager.

I have another little issue now, using v18L (love it!) with SPB 3 shell. After a while messaging craps out, as in you hit a new message button from contacts or a single contact and messaging won't open, it tries hard for a bit but nothing happens. Soft reset fixes it but it's still a PITA!

Any ideas???

Look forward to flashing the fixed ROM and setting up my Omnia.....again. :D

Edited by kibble

Guest Juliano.net
try on device memory, there are some programs like office that need to be installed on device memory to work properly. Im no expert, so dont take my word as true because someone here might help you better than me. :D

PS. It takes a lot of space in device memory but if you use office documents everyday like me there is no other way.

Thanks, now it works.

Now I want to know another thing. I don't like the Volume control skin, can I customize it?

Edited by Juliano.net

Guest kibble

Anyone know how to get rid of the annoying clicking sound when I flick scroll through messages?

Other than turning off the system volume......

Cheers.

Guest Cutefox

Yeah, it defo worth a reflash. I will be, if i dont use the 6.1 build i just made :D

WHY NOT ??

Shokka9 is the 23028 build ready yet? still waiting.. lolz.. the anticipation is killing me.. hahaha

Guest epakman

I installed "i900DXID1 SHKv18 23017. M2D & Titanium" without any problems. But when I try to install Ryrzy's Build 23025 and another ROM which I can't remember now, I get CheckSum error. What may be the problem & solution for that problem.

Thank you,

Guest shokka9
Shokka9 is the 23028 build ready yet? still waiting.. lolz.. the anticipation is killing me.. hahaha

Very soon, got the finishing touches from Krazy!!

So expect it next few days, maybe tonight :D

Guest diverdude
Very soon, got the finishing touches from Krazy!!

So expect it next few days, maybe tonight :D

I hear that 23031 is a better build then 23028. Have you had a chance to look at it yet? Diverdude

Guest NEBUCHADNEZZA

hey!

you really should... ;-) just tried dddrk 23031 and it starts looking good (at least much muc better)...

still some stuff to be fixed...you can see where MS tried to improve it, but some edges look simply "old" fashioned windows 3.11 style ;-) like (i call it) "selection "o" circles...

i don't know if it due to VGA port or something...

good night and greetings to the chefs out there!

Guest shokka9

gonna drop remake of 23017....SHKv19

Then make 23031 or similar (newer ones) as they do seem a better, that will be SHKv20 :D

Have them both in same post as they will be identical except new UI ans stability/bugs (more in 23***)

Laters

Guest diverdude
gonna drop remake of 23017....SHKv19

Then make 23031 or similar (newer ones) as they do seem a better, that will be SHKv20 :D

Have them both in same post as they will be identical except new UI ans stability/bugs (more in 23***)

Laters

Master ShokkA9,

That sounds like a great plan! I too have tried DDDRKO's 23031 and IT IS BETTER! Everything seems to fit the screen better and it seems really fast. I look forward to your magic with the new ROMS.

I have asked before if you would add my city (Grand Junction, Colorado US 81505) to your M2d weather list. Other cooks have done this for me and I reward them with several beers for the effort. Once you have put my city into your weather list on your M2d build it is always there for me in all your future ROMS. I want to use your Roms and this is a must have for me to use an M2d Rom. I will still buy you a few beers whether you do this for me or not. I think you are the only chef that I have not given a little something to. You play a major role in our very special OMNIA community and I really appreciate all your hard work, and what you give to each one of us. Keep up all the wonderful work you do!! Diverdude

Guest shokka9
Master ShokkA9,

That sounds like a great plan! I too have tried DDDRKO's 23031 and IT IS BETTER! Everything seems to fit the screen better and it seems really fast. I look forward to your magic with the new ROMS.

I have asked before if you would add my city (Grand Junction, Colorado US 81505) to your M2d weather list. Other cooks have done this for me and I reward them with several beers for the effort. Once you have put my city into your weather list on your M2d build it is always there for me in all your future ROMS. I want to use your Roms and this is a must have for me to use an M2d Rom. I will still buy you a few beers whether you do this for me or not. I think you are the only chef that I have not given a little something to. You play a major role in our very special OMNIA community and I really appreciate all your hard work, and what you give to each one of us. Keep up all the wonderful work you do!! Diverdude

I did add it, i assume you tried it :angry:

If you know the exact line, it would look like this (this is what i added)

<city name="Grand Junction, CO, US" loca="NAM|US|CO|Grand Junction" land="United States"/>

If you have tested it, it must not work...I will get it working for you ;)

Need those beers, its hot in the kithcen tonight :D