*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest spin_x

UPDATED: My phone having that problem again juz now.. damn... master shokka9 plz enlighten us.

UPDATED II: Pls leave the Device Turn On option to None

Edited by spin_x

Guest shokka9

yeah build was plagued by wake up issue fixing now :angry: Dunno how this happened ??

will hopefully upload again :D - Have done !!

EDIT - NOW FIXED, redownload & FLASH away

Edited by shokka9

Guest shokka9

fixed...re-uploading....

I noticed it before i went to bed (bout 3am or smth), but my connection disappeared. So could not fix in time..

Anyways, it is being re-upped as i type...

And i have to leave soon

:D

Guest shokka9

M2D version back in first post..

FIXED....Please Flash this 'FIXED' version if you installed before 11:00AM GMT.

Uploading Clean one NOW. Might not be able to get it all up in time tho.

Guest Krazy Radd

WAZZZUPP YAH

going to flash ur G-ROM, makes me horny a bit. :D

G-ROM BA BA BA.....BA-BY

Attention: G-ROM is only 4 da real G's...hahahaha

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest abunhyan
M2D version back in first post..

FIXED....Please Flash this 'FIXED' version if you installed before 11:00AM GMT.

Uploading Clean one NOW. Might not be able to get it all up in time tho.

great work waiting for the lite one

Guest jovfer
well at least it works for me so far.. hv u try to play around wif SRS WOW before and after switching the Device Turn off option? mayb u can try out this way to c your luck

BIG THANK YOU!! worked like a charm. found that the easiest way is to disable SRS WOW altogether. will try to tweak settings tomorrow. just need my alarm to work in the morning.

out of curiosity, spin_x whats your SRS settings?

Guest spin_x
BIG THANK YOU!! worked like a charm. found that the easiest way is to disable SRS WOW altogether. will try to tweak settings tomorrow. just need my alarm to work in the morning.

out of curiosity, spin_x whats your SRS settings?

i din play around wif the setting n leave it as it is (Custom). cos i knew shokka9 going to come a new ROM with FIXED version...

Guest shokka9

LITE version up, had to come for something, so u guys are lucky.

Me out of here til Sunday Nite...

Laters peeps!!

Enjoy...

Change DownUp to 150, forgot to :D

Guest alvinezz

does anyone know where i can modify settings for the lock (SmartLock)? I could not find SmartLock in this latest ROM, even though it says it was cooked into this rom..

Please advice.

Thx

Guest Mike178

HI Shokka,

Thanks again for another great ROM,,,

I have an issue with the enhanced GPS it doesn't download the data when connected to the pc tru active synch, i tried to download the extra data manually while connected, also it didn't work, get the message XTRA data download fail

any one facing this issue?

any solutions?

thank you

Guest spin_x
HI Shokka,

Thanks again for another great ROM,,,

I have an issue with the enhanced GPS it doesn't download the data when connected to the pc tru active synch, i tried to download the extra data manually while connected, also it didn't work, get the message XTRA data download fail

any one facing this issue?

any solutions?

thank you

mine working fine.. but im not sure the EXTRA is updated thru ActiveSync or WiFi

Guest Mike178
mine working fine.. but im not sure the EXTRA is updated thru ActiveSync or WiFi

today synchronized with my office pc and worked... the extra updated thru activesynch

install chome i guess? :D

I just didn't think about that :angry: In the last rom there was a problem with chome editor, that's why I asked, but it seems to be working fine now.

Guest phewie
Hi, Shokka!

Thnx a lot for your brilliant SHKv19 ROM. A small bug in your post on page1: link to k4mpa is not working.

And a mirror link if you please for SHKv19: SHK v19: http://files.mail.ru/5VZWY5

SHK v19L: http://files.mail.ru/4YZQHD

hmmm funny ... tried the mirror link but it keeps on directing back to the same page ... any mediafire link pls ?

Guest Mike178
hmmm funny ... tried the mirror link but it keeps on directing back to the same page ... any mediafire link pls ?

if by tomorrow morning no one provided mediafire link, i will upload mirror s to mediafire... i just came home now, very tired, shower and bed))) good night... and thanks shokka for the v19 great rom ( nothing new said... great as all the roms before) amazing battery life..and very smooth...

Guest KingKoresh

Hi guys. Shokka thanks for your super ROM. My first 6.5 and I am not going back to 6.1 I really like your ROM and have fallen back in love with M2D :D By the way running your ROM version just previous to the G Rom you have uploaded today.

but two issues I find - one, touch sensitivity seems poorer sometimes, especially if texting or entering text in the browser. Sometimes it seems to work fine like it was under 6.1 but quite often the typing seems to "lag". is this just me?

second - I seem to encounter sometimes having apps closed automatically. For eg running opera, then go to menu to launch something else but then find Opera has been closed behind my back. I seem to recall reading about this being a prob on other 6.5 ROMs.

Anyway not sure if I am the only one with this problem or not but thought I would highlight it.

Guest shokka9

welcome to WM6.5. :D

M$ are playing with the builds right now. Just playing with 23034, will hopefully get version out tonight....should be oki.

Testing some s*** out!

Guest shokka9

wont be uploading 23034 yet, running it now, got some s*** installed, see how it goes...

Thanks SECTOR, the baw$$!! Still little bugs in there, got SMS working ok, but have the little issue with contact history (no biggie IMHO) i dont even ever use that feature in that dialer anyhow??

if all is well, i will upload a version or two tomorrow night ;). Krazy'z Task Bar looks SICK in the TaskBar focus!! Thanks bro :D

s o expect 23034 tomorrow guys :angry: