FPSEce 1.0, the perfect psx emulator is about to be released

Guest i900french-addict

Guest fladna9

Hello everybody !

Any release date ? This could be great, because we're all waiting here for a release date.

Salut les francophones du forum !

Une quelconque date de sortie ? ça serait plutôt cool, parce qu'on est plein à attendre, au moins une date de sortie...

Guest i900french-addict

Battery life is ok, not worse than watching streaming TV

Coucou les francophones! Je me doute que ça attend, mais ça avance plus sérieusement que jamais depuis une semaine. LDchen, un des 2 développeurs a eu des soucis de boulot, en gros l'avenir de la boite ou il bosse dependait de lui, donc ca a peu avancé pendant 2 bons mois.

Mais la ça a l'air réglé, donc ca avance plus vite!

Guest i900french-addict
Bloody Roar 2 seems a bit too slow :D only with 40 fps.

"only" 40 fps for a full 3D game, in "high def" for the original PS1, like tekken 3.....

For once, this results on Bloody Roar 2 were thanks to my tests and the fixes I applied to it.......I was proud to find the good settings for that game that runs 24 fps without the good settings...

OK, go and get a ps1 or psp and throw your smartphone to hell, you're the second negative feedback on two forums I've checked in a row, that's too much for me since this time, applying tekken 3 fixes to bloody roar was MY idea.....

=>So I decieded that was my very last vid, I'm fed up with negative comments; no more vids and do what you want with comming official release.

Bye

Edited by i900french-addict

Guest barriedude

omfg i found the stolen alpha version :D

i was looking for fpsece 0.9.3 on google but i found the stolen version ;)

and like evryone else i wanted to test it.... and well ... IT WAS AMAZING :D SRSLY! it went 60 fps on some places and mostly 36-45 fps ON 312 MHZ!!! but... i deleted it cus i dont like alpha versions (and movies didnt work xD)

but hey... NOW I SRSLY CANT W8 ANYMORE!! :D

Guest Thailand LongLiveTheKing

Can u Test Spyro:Year of the dragon on fpsece 1.0 i'm sorry for very very very bad English

i'm THAI

Guest i900french-addict
Can u Test Spyro:Year of the dragon on fpsece 1.0 i'm sorry for very very very bad English

i'm THAI

This game is more than 50 fps with no lag, even when the iso is not compressed with pocket iso, I don't know why but this one is just fast.

Guest Jokes On You
This game is more than 50 fps with no lag, even when the iso is not compressed with pocket iso, I don't know why but this one is just fast.

Are there any other games that are like that?

Guest i900french-addict
Are there any other games that are like that?

Yes, there are, only a few, for example the 2 Twisted Metal games, but it seems usual for these game when they are emulated, whatever the emulator or the PC or PPC. (I advise to try twisted metal with 0.9.5 or 6, this one is supposed to go fast!)

Final Fantasy 7 is also 50fps most of the time without being compressed. (with 1.0)

Guest HellboyMC
"only" 40 fps for a full 3D game, in "high def" for the original PS1, like tekken 3.....

For once, this results on Bloody Roar 2 were thanks to my tests and the fixes I applied to it.......I was proud to find the good settings for that game that runs 24 fps without the good settings...

OK, go and get a ps1 or psp and throw your smartphone to hell, you're the second negative feedback on two forums I've checked in a row, that's too much for me since this time, applying tekken 3 fixes to bloody roar was MY idea.....

=>So I decieded that was my very last vid, I'm fed up with negative comments; no more vids and do what you want with comming official release.

Bye

Wow wow, don't get me wrong, this wasn't a negative feedback, i didn't realize there was a difference between ps1 games regarding the requirements, i just saw other vids on 60 fps and this was on 40, so i asked, i never gave a negative feedback on your video's, i never bragged when will it come out as i know it's better late than too soon as i know it will work a lot better if it is released later, i really didn't want to offend u, i just didn't know tekken 3 and bloody roar require more than lets say FF 8. My apologies...really...

Guest Jokes On You
Wow wow, don't get me wrong, this wasn't a negative feedback, i didn't realize there was a difference between ps1 games regarding the requirements, i just saw other vids on 60 fps and this was on 40, so i asked, i never gave a negative feedback on your video's, i never bragged when will it come out as i know it's better late than too soon as i know it will work a lot better if it is released later, i really didn't want to offend u, i just didn't know tekken 3 and bloody roar require more than lets say FF 8. My apologies...really...

I dont know if this is going to make any sense but I thinks but I think the reason those games are slower is because they are less predicatable for the CPU. With RPG's the game may not know where your going but it knows the set options and there arent that many things you can do. With fighting games there are a greater array of options and its less predictable.

Guest HellboyMC
I dont know if this is going to make any sense but I thinks but I think the reason those games are slower is because they are less predicatable for the CPU. With RPG's the game may not know where your going but it knows the set options and there arent that many things you can do. With fighting games there are a greater array of options and its less predictable.

I see, well i've never had a ps, so i'm not aware of this stuff, if i wanted to play any ps games, i always used emulators. But again to i900french-addict, i'm not a kid who doesn't appreciate if someone does something for free, even small stuff, so really, i apologise again, as i said, on other video's i saw 60 fps, now i saw 40, so i wanted to know the reason behind it, didn't want it sound as a negative comment honestly.

Guest i900french-addict
I see, well i've never had a ps, so i'm not aware of this stuff, if i wanted to play any ps games, i always used emulators. But again to i900french-addict, i'm not a kid who doesn't appreciate if someone does something for free, even small stuff, so really, i apologise again, as i said, on other video's i saw 60 fps, now i saw 40, so i wanted to know the reason behind it, didn't want it sound as a negative comment honestly.

No, I appologise, I was in a very bad mood this day because I had really negative comments on this vid on youtube. I should have cooled down before posting here.

So again, sorry Hellboy!!!!!!

3D fighting games are slower because they use in fact many polygons, it's even worse with gourrau shadding (Tekken 3, ....), and worse again with shadows (like in bloody roar2), if you add that some like tekken 3 use a bigger definition than regular games......i's a mess!

RPGs like Final fantasy or chrono cross don't require a lot of 3D compared to 3d fighting games.

Guest barriedude

i900 u promised me digimon world 1 or 3 :<

dimimon and final fantasy are the only games i play :3

digimon world 3 goes 30 fps 299 mhz and world 1 goes 23 fps =/ and final fantasy can go to 60 fps without frameskip

on some places YAY :D

Guest i900french-addict
i900 u promised me digimon world 1 or 3 :<

dimimon and final fantasy are the only games i play :3

digimon world 3 goes 30 fps 299 mhz and world 1 goes 23 fps =/ and final fantasy can go to 60 fps without frameskip

on some places YAY :D

Just tested digimon world 3, no wonder, it's working full speed (50 fps for my PAL french version, I suppose the ntsc version runs 60fps) without any frameskip (frameskip doesn't increase fps, even on 9 with no lag, because 50 fps is the max for this PAL version. We're serious here, not claiming 250 "fake" fps like iphone 3GS here, looking like 40 FpseCE fps, when a psx game was running max 60 fps on the original PS1 looooooooooooooooooooool)

I'll make a video if you want (I'll try to do it tomorrow)

Guest barriedude
Just tested digimon world 3, no wonder, it's working full speed (50 fps for my PAL french version, I suppose the ntsc version runs 60fps) without any frameskip (frameskip doesn't increase fps, even on 9 with no lag, because 50 fps is the max for this PAL version. We're serious here, not claiming 250 "fake" fps like iphone 3GS here, looking like 40 FpseCE fps, when a psx game was running max 60 fps on the original PS1 looooooooooooooooooooool)

I'll make a video if you want (I'll try to do it tomorrow)

MEE WANT VIDEO!! xD

it MUST be full speed cus it goes like 30 fps on my crappy 299 mhz device xD

and iphone shucks it goes same speed in that elevator scene on my htc touch, and if schtruck and LDchen made a gameboy emulator it would go like 500 fps !

Edited by barriedude

Guest fladna9

So, the release date is ... near ?

Alors, la date de sortie est proche ? Enfin ?

Au fait, bonnes vacances à tous, et on croise les doigts pour les résultats du Bac xD

Guest i900french-addict
That sounds like it will be released sometime in July.....

Yes, I hope so!

I did the contrary of what I did on tuesday:

This time, 11 games in one video, all of them being very fast (It took me some time to make this one, I hope it's my best, to celebrate the comming release!)

FF7, FF8, FF9, FF tactics, Jet Moto, destruction derby 2, twisted metal 2, Castlevania Symphony of the night, X-men Vs street fighter, Tekken, Dino Crisis 2 (only new vids, even for the games already recorded before)

Sorry, it's ten minutes long lol