FPSEce 1.0, the perfect psx emulator is about to be released

Guest i900french-addict

Guest SoupAssassin
the next few years ill just enjoy ejaculations and make out with my gay pal instead of waiting for something that prolly wont happen

What? Random man, random.

Guest GodsGift
the next few years ill just enjoy ejaculations and make out with my gay pal instead of waiting for something that prolly wont happen

be afraid be very VERY afraid!

Guest jonboyuk

The TG01 is pug-ugly. I went to the orange shop today and the guy said "Are you in here to have a laugh at the new Toshiba"! What a crap salesman...but he has a point!

Guest Appelboom

yer since my gf went on a trip im missing out on love ;) this emulator could help me find a life. real lives are for tards!

Guest fladna9

But is this release real ? Or a part of the Matrix ? ^^

For the users who are joining us on this topic : go away, this is a loss of time ^^

Guest barriedude

im not very exited anymore it took soo long that i dont care anymore if it gets released if this is not released after my birthday i buy with a iphone 3gs

Guest jonboyuk
im not very exited anymore it took soo long that i dont care anymore if it gets released if this is not released after my birthday i buy with a iphone 3gs

Don't buy a crappy iphone, buy an Omnia II

Guest xcomxcom

Hi, all.

I have tried v 0.96 with final 1,2,7,8. It's work fine on my ASUS p565 (portrait setting).

But when set to lanscape it have sound with no picture.(game still running, I can press button back to portrait mode and continue playing)

Can any one slove the problem.

TANKQ

Guest thescope

I think it's all part of the Matrix but that is another issue..

If only he would say ok if ou want the BETA pay 10$ and get teh full version when it comes out... then i would be happy to pay him that or evan 15$...

Guest insemis
I think it's all part of the Matrix but that is another issue..

If only he would say ok if ou want the BETA pay 10$ and get teh full version when it comes out... then i would be happy to pay him that or evan 15$...

Me too dude, it would be great to have a beta before i change phone again - i would pay 15$ - 20$ for the privilege.

:)

Guest barriedude

ok thats it, that was the last lie i wanted to hear now im off to buy a iphone

sorry fpsece but my hope of this releasing is all gone

bye ^^

Guest Kathondren

i900frenchaddict, I've been following this topic for several months now and I am not as impatient as some of us, I'm just waiting for the end of the 1.0 version development. :)

SO, my question : I know you made your Youtube videos with a Samsung Omnia : do you think Fpsece will work on a HTC Touch HD ? Is it also aimed at this device ?

I am fond of Final Fantasy VIII and IX, and they are still not working on my HTC with the version 0.9.6 beta, although they play nice on my PC with ePSXe.

Subsidiary question : do you (you, the two developers) need a tester on HTC ?... ;)

Guest barriedude
i900frenchaddict, I've been following this topic for several months now and I am not as impatient as some of us, I'm just waiting for the end of the 1.0 version development. :)

SO, my question : I know you made your Youtube videos with a Samsung Omnia : do you think Fpsece will work on a HTC Touch HD ? Is it also aimed at this device ?

I am fond of Final Fantasy VIII and IX, and they are still not working on my HTC with the version 0.9.6 beta, although they play nice on my PC with ePSXe.

Subsidiary question : do you (you, the two developers) need a tester on HTC ?... ;)

it works on all win mo device´s

even on non touch i think

Guest kfischer0324

I just found this thread and realized that the Emu even existed so I guess I have not been waiting as long as most of you have. You douchebags who are complaining need to stfu. If you want something for free that works then go code it yourself, but let these guys do their work without you giving them a hard time about it.

Furthermore, I'm not going to ask the stupid question of when is going to be released, but rather, when it is released how will we know and where will we be able to get it.

Downloaded the .95 but where do you get games? Do you have to rip them yourself?

Thanks,

Keep up the good work!

Edited by kfischer0324

Guest i900french-addict

For your info, FpseCE 1.0 doc is already online on fpsece forum.....

Do you think Schtruck made this for nothing? I don't lol

Guest barriedude

its the last day of the week and schtruck said he would release it at the and of this week so if it doesnt then it will be the last lie schtruck told and i will leave this topic and play world of wacraft again xD

Guest i900french-addict

Schtruck did not say he would release this week end, he said he proposed LDchen to do so

here what he said exactly:

I talked to Him about a release, why not this week end, and he wasn't against, ok he never said me GO!... But to say truth, i have two thing to make before, the New Documentation in PDF and Preparing the New Site, i will work and hope to finish today the Documentation and perhaps if i have time i will prepare the Site to be Updated. (Perhaps somebody who make Web 2.0 site everyday could help to update...).

Please Don't understand that FpseCE will be released this week end, i just said it was a suggestion made to LDchen and i will wait his GO, but i want to be prepared for this GO!