FPSEce 1.0, the perfect psx emulator is about to be released

Guest i900french-addict

Guest barriedude
Schtruck did not say he would release this week end, he said he proposed LDchen to do so

here what he said exactly:

hmm i never went to fpsece forum but some guy told me that, but anyway i know it wont get released this month i just know it somehow =/

Guest barriedude

wow.... this topic started 7 months ago with the title, FPSECE 1.0 ABOUT TO GET RELEASED! 7 months.... and in fpsece site it said they needed to fix 2 bugs.... 8 months ago....

Guest i900french-addict

Last bugs are fixed

Schtruck worked like hell (even from his job lol) and I've tested about 20 different versions within the last 2 days. (each time, both on my omnia and my toshiba TG01)

Now, real complete full screen, even on the Omnia, is implemented, no more black spaces

Guest lpachuong
Last bugs are fixed

Schtruck worked like hell (even from his job lol) and I've tested about 20 different versions within the last 2 days. (each time, both on my omnia and my toshiba TG01)

Now, real complete full screen, even on the Omnia, is implemented, no more black spaces

What video driver are u using for Omnia?

Guest kfischer0324

So, does that mean it will be released soon?

Again, if and when released, where will I download it?

Edited by kfischer0324

Guest barriedude

ive already heard like 20 times l, ONLY 2 BUGS TO FIX or MAYBE THIS WEEK or IT WILL RELEASE B4 VACATION! etc etc etc....

at 16th time he said he would release this week orsomthing i wasnt exsited cus i knew he woulend release it this emulator will be great when it gets released (in 2015)

Edited by barriedude

Guest jamjamjam
Last bugs are fixed

You literally made me produce baby embyros in my pants!!! Woohoo :)

Edited by jamjamjam

Guest blacriderv
ive already heard like 20 times l, ONLY 2 BUGS TO FIX or MAYBE THIS WEEK or IT WILL RELEASE B4 VACATION! etc etc etc....

at 16th time he said he would release this week orsomthing i wasnt exsited cus i knew he woulend release it this emulator will be great when it gets released (in 2015)

Man, they work for free, they are not forced even to release FPSECE 1.0, be gracefull that they are still working on it.

If you want it to be released faster, go and make your own emulator...

Guest HellboyMC

We know you are young, but if the coders saw this bullshit everyday, i'm sure they would delay it even further just to annoy you, cause most of the people here don't have a problem waiting for something like this as it's for free, stop being a prick and wait as everyone else has to, you won't miss a thing except have a better program in the end.

Guest Natsirt

ooh this is some great news, i've been eagerly awaiting this nice piece of freeware :) and i dont mind donating some $$$ if its really good ;) I cant wait to show this off to my video games studies lecturer (whos really interested in mobile gaming) and blow her away since she reckons that iphones are worthy portable/mobile gaming devices.

Guest i900french-addict

Anyway, Schtruck is working with LDchen at this moment, just as I'm writting this message.

These guys are crazy, with the help of Almighty Bob for the skins, here is what they did tonight:

=> Auto Rotate thanks to the G-sensor is implemented FOR EVERY DEVICE THAT HAS A G-SENSOR!!!!!!! It works on my omnia and my TG01, just like it works for other applications!

=> You can now map both direction and action buttons in landscape mode ON THE SCREEN !!! Maybe 8 on WVGA devices! All these buttons can be set as a simple "click" or as "keep pushed", so for example, i, Gran Turismo, you press once the screen to accelerate, then you can just keep of your car direction.

More: combos on screen are being implemented the same way: you can have one area of the screen used for => + X for example, or round+square, up + X, etc etc!!

I swear I've just played gran turismo "touchscreen edition" looooooool

More, the automatic system to deliver the pay version automatically, with the owner's name on the screen for a few seconds when you start fpsece, is being tested now

Guest jamjamjam

Awsome news!

Surely it makes sense now to upload the new site with FPSECE 1.0 so everyone gets a nice happy suprise when its back??

Please tell me thats on the cards? :)

Guest fladna9
Sorry to disappoint you, but Schtruck himself doesn't know why the site is down, no news from the hoster

Hi!

Pages have disappeared. But index is still online.

Like others, waiting for the 0.1 release, if it will be released one day ....

Edited by fladna9

Guest Natsirt

hehe .. hearing some good news :)

Can't wait until it's released.. my lecturer was talking about how iphones have pacman games on them now.. and all i could think of was how this emulator would totally pwn that. =D