FPSEce 1.0, the perfect psx emulator is about to be released

Guest i900french-addict

what do you guys think is better?

* Dell axim x51v

* HTC universal?

i dunno what to chose a fast CPU or a nice Keyboard

HELP MI!

Barriedude, don't you think that question is off topic here, better ask in a more relevant thread. :D

Anyway, I've been following this thread for a while and it's about time I express my gratitude for the guys working on this project! I don't care how long it takes for you guys to bring us v. 0.1. as long as it will kick some ass when it arrives and I'm sure it will! I really liked i900french-addicts note the other day about the progress regarding a 'touch screen version'. Really amazing stuff if it works the way i900french-addict told us! Great work Schtruck and LDchen! Keep it up guys! :angry:

Guest barriedude
Barriedude, don't you think that question is off topic here, better ask in a more relevant thread. :D

Anyway, I've been following this thread for a while and it's about time I express my gratitude for the guys working on this project! I don't care how long it takes for you guys to bring us v. 0.1. as long as it will kick some ass when it arrives and I'm sure it will! I really liked i900french-addicts note the other day about the progress regarding a 'touch screen version'. Really amazing stuff if it works the way i900french-addict told us! Great work Schtruck and LDchen! Keep it up guys! :angry:

dude, could you not reply if you dont know what im talking about? what i ment was whats best for fpsece 1.0 a 520 mhz prossesor and a keyboard or a 624 mhz prossesor and 3d game thingy lol

cus i dont have a BT gamepad

Guest hotgoku

i just got a lg ks20 off ebay and i was wondering if the emulator will work on this machine at full speed...the cpu is 400 but it mite be able to be overclocked to 624

Guest i900french-addict

If you want to see what had been done last week by Schtruck and LDchen, here it is:

BUT if you prefer not to watch because it will increase your impatience, just don't !

Guest FutureDirt
If you want to see what had been done last week by Schtruck and LDchen, here it is:

BUT if you prefer not to watch because it will increase your impatience, just don't !

looks really good!

Does that game run as smooth as that on an Omnia though? Obviously the TG01 has a much superior processor at 1GHz.

No need to worry about impatience for FPSCE 1.0 from me... ive actually been waiting for 1.0 for a few years now! Been a long a time follower of Schtruck and LDchens work.

Whatever happened to PDAi.org anyway?

Guest fladna9
looks really good!

Does that game run as smooth as that on an Omnia though? Obviously the TG01 has a much superior processor at 1GHz.

No need to worry about impatience for FPSCE 1.0 from me... ive actually been waiting for 1.0 for a few years now! Been a long a time follower of Schtruck and LDchens work.

What is this site : PDAi.org ?

I've done a search, it is down because the domain has expired (maybe they havn't paid their site ...?)

To i900french-addict :

Great video.

I've played Driver 2 many hours when I was young....

I tried it on 0.09.6 and it worked correcty, but laggy.

Toujours pas d'infos sur une eventuelle date de sortie ?

No news about the release date ?

Guest FutureDirt
What is this site : PDAi.org ?

I've done a search, it is down because the domain has expired (maybe they havn't paid their site ...?)

PDAI.org used to be the main forum that FPSE and FPSECE users would use.

Was a good place to be when it was running.

and yeah, the domain went down ages ago because i think whoever owned it stopped paying the bill.

Guest Jokes On You
looks really good!

It also is VGA so the graphics probably wont look the same on the Omnia.

Guest barriedude

ok i got a imate jasjar now! and gave my brother my crappy htc touch :D but what i wanted to know is.... does the keyboard work with 1.0?

Guest barriedude

ok i got a problem now... a bit offtopic but its srsly bad..... ok: i tryed my 4g SDHC in y imate jasjar but it didnt work... but then i found the problem ineeded wm6 to lt it work... so itryed to get wm6 but then whn i was upgrading i got a error and my pc disconected my imate and then i got a blank screen with the words: USB and under the screen v1.0

i cant get out of it i tryed hard reset and evrything! please some1 help me if you know how to fix :D

Guest HellboyMC
ok i got a problem now... a bit offtopic but its srsly bad..... ok: i tryed my 4g SDHC in y imate jasjar but it didnt work... but then i found the problem ineeded wm6 to lt it work... so itryed to get wm6 but then whn i was upgrading i got a error and my pc disconected my imate and then i got a blank screen with the words: USB and under the screen v1.0

i cant get out of it i tryed hard reset and evrything! please some1 help me if you know how to fix :D

There exist a world, outside this topic, full of useful information and people willing to help you much better than anyone can help u here...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Kathondren
Let's yawn, alltogether...

i900frenchaddict, could it be possible to have some new news :) please ?

It's true we were at the point to get finally something and... pfffit, black hole... :)

Are the developers still on the project, have they discovered big problems, ... ?