FPSEce 1.0, the perfect psx emulator is about to be released

Guest i900french-addict

Guest curtball

lol this is a joke, are they working on it? Maybe... will it ever be released? who knows. This project is turning more into that classic car you get that you start to work on. you wanna finish, but its last on your list of things to do. The only reason it has made it this far is because of people wanting to keep hope and try to keep it alive, but seriously people... time does tell the story. And this is a total waste

Guest thescope
lol this is a joke, are they working on it? Maybe... will it ever be released? who knows. This project is turning more into that classic car you get that you start to work on. you wanna finish, but its last on your list of things to do. The only reason it has made it this far is because of people wanting to keep hope and try to keep it alive, but seriously people... time does tell the story. And this is a total waste

What you said somes up this thread spot on.

and I just broke my 3 months goal, dang!

Still hoping 1.0 will be out, I have collected some 100 PSX games from my friends...

Guest blacriderv
What you said somes up this thread spot on.

and I just broke my 3 months goal, dang!

Still hoping 1.0 will be out, I have collected some 100 PSX games from my friends...

Why can't they release a 1.0 beta, then when it will be finalised, release the complete 1.0 :) ?

I think also that this FPSECE 1.0 will never be released, or when it will be, everybody will get a 1Ghz processor device which will run FPSECE 0.9.6

seamlessly

Guest i900french-addict
Why can't they release a 1.0 beta, then when it will be finalised, release the complete 1.0 :) ?

I think also that this FPSECE 1.0 will never be released, or when it will be, everybody will get a 1Ghz processor device which will run FPSECE 0.9.6

seamlessly

0.9.6 doesn't run seamlessly at all. I understand your worries but I can repeat: it will be released (and that's not my decision)

Guest barriedude

this is it... ive waisted my whole vacation waiting for this crap getting released... now 2 months after vacation its still not released!!!

sorry forum and fpsece fans... i dont longer need fpsece cus i waited soo long that i hate fpsece creators cus they take so long and lie 100 times for it to get released and waisted my whole vacation

now some peaple will say... you dont have patience!! tssk... i waited for it to get released since they said they are bussy with a new fpsece so....

bye fpsece im having fun with my new iphone 3gs and its 3d games :)

this is it... ive waisted my whole vacation waiting for this crap getting released... now 2 months after vacation its still not released!!!

sorry forum and fpsece fans... i dont longer need fpsece cus i waited soo long that i hate fpsece creators cus they take so long and lie 100 times for it to get released and waisted my whole vacation

now some peaple will say... you dont have patience!! tssk... i waited for it to get released since they said they are bussy with a new fpsece so....

lol wasted ur whole vacation? don't you have other things to do?? :) lol.. I'm just as anxious as the rest of you guys to get v1.. but i do other things and just come back to check every few weeks... the omnia isn't all about this emulator ..

Guest HellboyMC

U really got no life....

Guest Darthlord

You have wasted your whole vacation waiting? Did you spent time working on it? Did you reported bugs or whatever? If the answer is not, you're just a f**king douche, this is a freeware they basically are making this app for nothing, you dont have the right to complain about anything. While you were "wasting you time waiting FPSEce" you could had some english classes since yours is terrible.

So please get the f*** out of here and go suck your beloved Apple

Guest barriedude
You have wasted your whole vacation waiting? Did you spent time working on it? Did you reported bugs or whatever? If the answer is not, you're just a f**king douche, this is a freeware they basically are making this app for nothing, you dont have the right to complain about anything. While you were "wasting you time waiting FPSEce" you could had some english classes since yours is terrible.

So please get the f*** out of here and go suck your beloved Apple

first off all did you w8 1-2 years? in that 1-2 years schtruck said 100 times that its gonna get released SOON, 8 months ago this topic was made with the title, ''FPSEce 1.0, the perfect psx emulator is about to be released!!'' and on the website (like 1 year ago now) ''fpsece 1.0 ready to get released only 2 SMALL buggs to fix

second, if you read the whole topic you would know that i said like 3 times that my english sucks so sssh mmk?

since your a noob and dont know that there is no public beta how, the hell can i report bugs?

and third, yes you have to pay for the full version :)

and yes i had english lessons if you want to know, im from a land far far far away :)

and since im only 15, hell yeah i had some patince to w8 1/2 years.

Guest HellboyMC
first off all did you w8 1-2 years? in that 1-2 years schtruck said 100 times that its gonna get released SOON, 8 months ago this topic was made with the title, ''FPSEce 1.0, the perfect psx emulator is about to be released!!'' and on the website (like 1 year ago now) ''fpsece 1.0 ready to get released only 2 SMALL buggs to fix

second, if you read the whole topic you would know that i said like 3 times that my english sucks so sssh mmk?

since your a noob and dont know that there is no public beta how, the hell can i report bugs?

and yes i had english lessons if you want to know, im from a land far far far away :)

and since im only 15, hell yeah i had some patince to w8 1/2 years.

Dude, while waiting, there's tons of stuff you can spend doing instead of just wait by the computer and click refresh to see if fpsece was already released....in a few years you'll see how stupid u are for waiting for something like that, i will find this program cool to use between school lessons, but otherwise, if you like playing games, ps1 games aren't really that awesome...i guess u do have a decent computer, so why don't u play games on it? or rather, why don't u download a ps1 emu for computer and play those stupid ps1 games u want to play so bad?

Dude, while waiting, there's tons of stuff you can spend doing instead of just wait by the computer and click refresh to see if fpsece was already released....in a few years you'll see how stupid u are for waiting for something like that, i will find this program cool to use between school lessons, but otherwise, if you like playing games, ps1 games aren't really that awesome...i guess u do have a decent computer, so why don't u play games on it? or rather, why don't u download a ps1 emu for computer and play those stupid ps1 games u want to play so bad?

computer games > ps1 games :)

lol.. the main reason I want this emulator is to show up my lecturer at university because she thinks shes such hot stuff with her iphone! :)

Guest HellboyMC

lol.. the main reason I want this emulator is to show up my lecturer at university because she thinks shes such hot stuff with her iphone! :)

Well i'd say there's way greater stuff than games anyway, but when ur 15, i don't blame him for liking gaming, i did too, but i didn't dream of playing ps1 games on my phone even if it would be possible...

Guest wipeout2097

Please support the Motorola Q and it's broken GAPI. Please! :)

Instead of querying GAPI, use:

WCHAR wszMachineName[128];

SystemParametersInfo(SPI_GETOEMINFO, sizeof(wszMachineName),

&wszMachineName, 0);

Should return "MotoQ". Then use 320x240

From: http://www.modaco.com/content/q-q-modaco-c...s-need-to-know/

Edited by wipeout2097

Guest Darthlord

You could report bugs from the last versions. The full version aren't too better than the free one and you aren't obligated to buy the full version.

Please support the Motorola Q and it's broken GAPI. Please! :)

Instead of querying GAPI, use:

WCHAR wszMachineName[128];

SystemParametersInfo(SPI_GETOEMINFO, sizeof(wszMachineName),

&wszMachineName, 0);

Should return "MotoQ". Then use 320x240

From: http://www.modaco.com/content/q-q-modaco-c...s-need-to-know/

You aren't going to get any response posting in this topic, you need to post this in the official FPSEce forum.

Guest thescope

lol.. the main reason I want this emulator is to show up my lecturer at university because she thinks shes such hot stuff with her iphone! :P

Yeah, same here, Iphone fan girls are sometimes just as bad as the fanboys..

blah :D

Guest barriedude

i do play games.... i play world of warcraft and mostly playstation 3 with killzone 2 ;p, the only reason i want this emulator is so i can play final fantasy 7 for in the bus....

i do have a psp but i dunn how to put ps1 emulator in it..

Guest i900french-addict

Final fantasy is very playable with 0.9.5 on the Omnia. (and i780 and some HTC and Asus)

It is (more than) full speed with 0.9.6 on the Toshiba TG01 (and surely with Omnia 2)

The problem of the moto Q is that it's not touchscreen (or my memory is bad? is the Q touchscreen?)

It seems that a memory bug in windows mobile itself is currently the problem for the last skins (foe every possible display, not only WQVGA of course) to be made, Schtruck is working on it.

Stylus mode and G-sensor mode are finished, onscreen mapping is also ready

Why do some waste time in only waiting for 0.10 when they could play 0.9.6? (and improve/modify settings in the fpse.ini and the game config files to gain more fps)

I've played 0.9.5 and 0.9.6 with many games and quite a long time before testing 0.10

Guest i900french-addict
Nah the problem with this emulator and final fantasy is that moving the character is sooooo sloww.. it sux... it moves like a step in 2 seconds ..

What is your device????

With fpsece0.9.6 and my good old samsung omnia, I can reach 42 fps for final fantasy 7 and 8, it slows sometimes briefly down to 20 during battle, with an average of 28 fps in battle, so it's very playable!

(and not compressed with pocketiso)

Only Final fantasy 9 is only working with 0.10.

So my question is: what is your device??! If it's an Omnia, you're doing something wrong (and my old videos with 0.9.5 on the omnia can proove it :) )

Guest i900french-addict
yes, i belive ya... but i dunno.. i use the onscreen pad and it WALKS....or mybe i jus dont know how to run lol

You'll need a bluetooth gamepad to get the character running in FF7 because it requires pushing a button then move.

Guest Slavenoi
You'll need a bluetooth gamepad to get the character running in FF7 because it requires pushing a button then move.

Can you make a list of bluetooth gamepads that work on Omnia i900?