FPSEce 1.0, the perfect psx emulator is about to be released

Guest i900french-addict

Guest Slavenoi
The MSI BGP100 is the most compatible.

Some clones of it exist, but need sometimes a little time to get them working.

Is there any psx games that can be played on omnia whitout a bluetooth gamepad?

ps:Sorry for my english,I am Serbian :)

Guest Slavenoi
u actually made no spelling mistakes nor structural except mixed is for are at the beggining, so why sorry? :S

Because I don't even know when I make a mistake :)

But I made one...

Most of RPG games that do not require to press multiple touch at the same time can be played on the omnia without a gamepad.

Thanks a lot! :D

Edited by Slavenoi

Guest GunGirlYuna

A question to all FPSEce users, which one should Omnia users use? 0.95 or 0.96a? I've been using 0.96a and cant seem to use the virtual game pad and have also heard 0.95 is better for Omnia on the FPSEce forum. So how do I use the virtual gamepad? It appears but nothing works.

Guest Slavenoi

I know this is off topic (because this is discussion about FPSEce 0.1) but I will ask a question about FPSEce 0.9.5 (0.9.6):

What is best version of FPSEce for Omnia i900? Am asking because I want to (try to) play games whitout gamepad.I downloaded 0.9.6 and it was buggy,then I downloaded 0.9.5 and found out that there is no arrow buttons on On screen mapping and when I switch it to portrait mode,screen is small and there is unused grey space in bottom.

If anyone know good version for Omnia please post a link or name of that version...

Guest i900french-addict

The best for the Omnia is definitly 0.9.5

Try 0.9.6 only when a game is not running with 0.9.5 (maybe it's compatible with 0.9.6 that mainly has a better compatibility, and some others extra things that are rather useless on the omnia but can help other devices) and you have to deal with the skins that were not meant for this device, I mean they don't fit the creen so you must train to know where to click on the menu because everything is messed up

As for the arrow buttons, there's no way to map them onscreen on 0.9.5 or 6 (and I don't know why!!!) that's (one of ) the reasons why I bought a bluetooth gamepad.

Guest Slavenoi
The best for the Omnia is definitly 0.9.5

Try 0.9.6 only when a game is not running with 0.9.5 (maybe it's compatible with 0.9.6 that mainly has a better compatibility, and some others extra things that are rather useless on the omnia but can help other devices) and you have to deal with the skins that were not meant for this device, I mean they don't fit the creen so you must train to know where to click on the menu because everything is messed up

As for the arrow buttons, there's no way to map them onscreen on 0.9.5 or 6 (and I don't know why!!!) that's (one of ) the reasons why I bought a bluetooth gamepad.

Thanks again :)

One more question (I know that there are many questions and people bothering about it):Do you know when will FPSEce 0.1 be ready for download?

Guest barriedude

its ok that they take soo long but they fix some games NOBODY ever know they existed lol.... just release a beta so evryone can test and send major bugs so they can fix it... and this freeware wont be perfect....

but anyway i can w8 1 year if they only fix final fantasy 7 sound..... if they do ill w8 1 more year LOL

Guest i900french-addict

hmmm sound is fixed in FF7, as long as your device is powerfull enough.

If yoy've checked FpseCE forum, Schtruck is just waiting for the transparent skins now, believe me, this skins will allow to play many games without any gamepad and some PSX games will almost have an iphone look (I mean the onscreen commands will allow maaaaany possibilities)

Guest barriedude
hmmm sound is fixed in FF7, as long as your device is powerfull enough.

If yoy've checked FpseCE forum, Schtruck is just waiting for the transparent skins now, believe me, this skins will allow to play many games without any gamepad and some PSX games will almost have an iphone look (I mean the onscreen commands will allow maaaaany possibilities)

i dont belive yOU!!! D= in al ur ff7 vids ff7 sound was mezzed up.... on ur omnia...

but will it soun good on my imate jasjar? with 524 mhz and much much more... ;D

Guest i900french-addict
i dont belive yOU!!! D= in al ur ff7 vids ff7 sound was mezzed up.... on ur omnia...

but will it soun good on my imate jasjar? with 524 mhz and much much more... ;D

The fact is that the sound is bad because games compressed with PocketIso don't work with 0.9.6 and the Omnia (when it works on other devicesn with or even without a registry fix....)

With 0.10, it is possible to use PocketIso-compressed games, and once they are compressed, many games, even if not full speed, have a perfect sound.

• 1 month later...

Just a quick question. Has nothing to do with the amount of time it is taking. Perfection takes time. But you could provide updates for the new fixes just an idea hope no body feel´s bad. Just got thru reading 20 pages here and i900frenchaddict good job excelent work. But why no video with the i8000 omnia2? it has to play it good. And would the MSI game pad work with the i8000? If you know of a video with the i8000 paste it please. Also wich is the best gamepad and are their options for the i8000. Again good work to all involved in the making of the best emulator for WM. Thank´s

Edited by kenco

• 2 weeks later...
Guest i900french-addict

It seems that it's hard to get the MSI bluetooth gamepad with WinMo 6.5

So far FpseCE 0.10 has not been tested on the i8000 just because Schtruck knows fpsece works with that type of CPU (PXA CPU work great, less than snapdragon, but great) and WVGA skins are ready.

WQVGA and VGA skins are being currently tested, only 320x320 are still in progress.

the future website is ready.

• 2 weeks later...
VGA, QVGA, WQVGA are ready, 320x320 ready too.

On FpseCE forum, Schtruck told he would like to release within one week.

Looking forward for this. (When it's finally done)

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...