FPSEce 1.0, the perfect psx emulator is about to be released

Guest i900french-addict

Guest Enraged Ninja
soo... is this fpsece 1.0 coming out or not? cus you made this topic like almost a months ago orsomthing

started march 30th buddy

Besides... i heard some sneaky russians have already stole / leaked 1.0...?

Edited by Enraged Ninja

Guest i900french-addict

Yes, a russian hacker stole something that was completly unfinished, without skins, not full features, hardly compatible with games.........

So that's not a real problem! (I've compared myself the "stolen 1.0"-really hard to find- and my real 1.0 beta version, the stolen version was just a worksheet, not meant to run on a real ppc, and it crashes with so many games that I had difficulties to find one game working. And it was not even playable, no skin, no settings..........) So forget about this stolen 1.0 version, and get the free 0.9.6 version while waiting for the 1.0 :excl:

For the release date, I really can't say, I'm just a tester, not one of the 2 developpers, all I know so far (from Schtruck) is that LDchen wants to fix a last thing concerning one game category.

But I'm sure Schtruck is not crazy, and wouldn't have let me publish videos if the release was in many months, because he would get hundreds of messages !

Guest barriedude

this is what schtruck said on somes more news 1.0

FpseCE 0.10 somes news...

Ok finally FpseCE is nearly finished, it miss 2 small bugs to fix, then everybody will be able to enjoy the famous PSone emulator on their PocketPC or their Smartphone!

Just some days to wait.

and this when he posted it

Posted on 10 Jan 2009

some days has gone some months...

http://www.fpsece.net/news.php

Guest barriedude

sorry double post :x but i want to ask ifrenchi900

so... are there on screen mappings? (on screen buttons just like fpsece 0.9.6)

cus i dont like the mini joypad, and i dont have a bluethoot gamepad (cant buy it in my country''holland'')

cus i have a htc touch with a realy small screen

Guest jamjamjam
i dont have a bluethoot gamepad (cant buy it in my country''holland'')

Barrierdude, you shall go to you ball! Try these...

http://cgi.ebay.nl/MSI-Bluetooth-Gamepad-f...p3286.m63.l1177

http://cgi.ebay.nl/Bluetooth-Game-Controll...p3286.m63.l1177

I agree about the release, days turn to weeks which turn to months which turns to years.. BUT the fact i900addict has a copy now suggests we really are closer than ever to release! still, I can't actually imagine a release in my head - I've been hurt too many times :excl:

Guest barriedude
Barrierdude, you shall go to you ball! Try these...

http://cgi.ebay.nl/MSI-Bluetooth-Gamepad-f...p3286.m63.l1177

http://cgi.ebay.nl/Bluetooth-Game-Controll...p3286.m63.l1177

I agree about the release, days turn to weeks which turn to months which turns to years.. BUT the fact i900addict has a copy now suggests we really are closer than ever to release! still, I can't actually imagine a release in my head - I've been hurt too many times :excl:

jamjamjam..... I LOVE YOU!!(no homo ;p)

Guest Akshay_LP

Hey that looks awesome! Only problem is I'm in Qatar(Middle East) so I probably won't get that gamepad. Do you know of some bluetooth gamepads that are still in production.

Also, I just saw this, and I'm amazed, this would kill gaming on the iPhone, gaming is about gameplay and how much fun it is, this definitely pwns any other form of mobile gaming. But, I'm not sure how to go about all the compression of mp3's and all that other complex stuff, I hope you could kindly make a guide to make psx work optimally on the omnia!

Thanks,

Ak

Guest Jokes On You
Any 1 have a release date? can they guess? I dont mind them lying either, just need a date!

this topic started 20 days ago...

The developers are trying to get as many bug fixes in as possible this way there are not getting a bunch of emails about how such and such game doesnt work. Since this is freeware they arent getting paid so this is more a spare time project.

Guest i900french-addict
Hey that looks awesome! Only problem is I'm in Qatar(Middle East) so I probably won't get that gamepad. Do you know of some bluetooth gamepads that are still in production.

Also, I just saw this, and I'm amazed, this would kill gaming on the iPhone, gaming is about gameplay and how much fun it is, this definitely pwns any other form of mobile gaming. But, I'm not sure how to go about all the compression of mp3's and all that other complex stuff, I hope you could kindly make a guide to make psx work optimally on the omnia!

Thanks,

Ak

Compression with pocket iso is easy once you know the good settings (in fact, once you know wether ripping the XA streams, or the audio streams, or nothing for the sound), so there will be a list of settings for each game.

If the game is not compressed at all, or compressed with bad settings, it will simply be slower (sometimes much, sometimes jus a little, and sometimes same speed, depending on the games)

Jokes On You explained perfectly the reasons why it'not released yet.

Edited by i900french-addict

Guest thescope

Thanks,

Ak

I am also in the Middle East and had no problem ordering from DealExtreme.com

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13760

Edited by thescope

Guest Jokes On You
i900,

can you make a Final Fantasy VII video with Fpsece 1.0 please?

I think he made a video with FF7 already but with the old emulator

Guest i900french-addict
I think he made a video with FF7 already but with the old emulator

I'll make a video of FF7 on FPSEce1.0 alone, but here is something...hmmmm....interesting:

FPSEce on samsung omnia Vs PSX4all on Iphone, running Final Fantasy 7:

And here is a basketball game: Slam'n jam 96

Alien trilogy, another one working great

Edited by i900french-addict

Guest Jokes On You
I'll make a video of FF7 on FPSEce1.0 alone, but here is something...hmmmm....interesting:

Wow. I didnt realize this was emulating so good until this last set of videos. That comparison makes me laugh. Now I really cant wait until this is released

Edited by Jokes On You

Guest Natsirt

omg.. lol @ iphone

cant wait til 1.0 is released! :excl:

Guest barriedude

im sick of wasting time waching if its released plz schtruck stop saying it almost done 2 bugs to fix and such cus you said that you will realease it in a few days ON 10 JAN!! and its already 21 april

Guest barriedude
im sick of wasting time waching if its released plz schtruck stop saying it almost done 2 bugs to fix and such cus you said that you will realease it in a few days ON 10 JAN!! and its already 21 april

sorry im not xD

i900 how fast do you think this wil go on a 299 mhz device? can you PLEASE I BEG YOU!! make a 5-4 min vid of final fantasy 7 cus that 1 min vid just wasnt enough! WE WANT MORE AWSOMNESS :excl:

Edited by barriedude

Guest barriedude

oke screw this, im 14 years old and i dont think my parents are gonna pay for this

For now my work on the protection hasn't been commited by LDchen yet, but here is some details:

Everybody will be able to get the Normal Version with All features except RealTime Savestate.

for those who will want to access to another version with Realtime Savestate Feature and with Name, home address and Mail included and printed during some frames on the TOP of the screen , then this version will cost 5euros.

Where is the protection? i think that nobody will like to see His name, and his personals datas spreaded over the world.... Everybody will mind two time time before giving his own version...

We'll see if it's a good idea...