FPSEce 1.0, the perfect psx emulator is about to be released

Guest i900french-addict

Guest bkindyfire911

i just paied 20 brittish pounds for the bluetooth game pad from deal extream 5 euros is 4 pounds twenty pence anyone here who has a smartphone can afford that to have what will be the best gaming experience on any phone in the world 5 euros is a more than resonable price. if i were the developer i would make sure that everyone had to pay 5 euros although i would caution them as under uk law and under french law they would be liable for bancrupting amounts of money where there sought to make profit from copyright material

regardless of this i hope there is a releace soon regardless of cost

Guest Jokes On You

Ok to everyone who is complaining about time think about this, how much are you paying for this application? The developers could easily charge you but they dont. This people have lives to live this is not thier job this is a hobby. Just be patient.

Guest i900french-addict

hmmmm......!

Schtruck found a new way to get some games like tekken 3 or gran tourismo to work much faster (really much, could be 60fps for these games, and other games whose lack of Fps has the same source: their higher resolution), LDchen agreed, so it seems they'll work on it before releasing 1.0

Guest Jokes On You
hmmmm......!

Schtruck found a new way to get some games like tekken 3 or gran tourismo to work much faster (really much, could be 60fps for these games, and other games whose lack of Fps has the same source: their higher resolution), LDchen agreed, so it seems they'll work on it before releasing 1.0

Thats great to here. :excl: Wonder how this will work on the Omnia HD and its 800Mhz processor :excl:

Edited by Jokes On You

Guest Omega Ra
Thats great to here. :excl: Wonder how this will work on the Omnia HD and its 800Mhz processor :excl:

well omnia HD isn't going to be WinMo... it's going to be symbian so don't know if this will run on that.

Guest i900french-addict

yes, the HD omnia, with its good screen and the same proc. as the regular omnia, but running 800Mhz instead of 624Mhz will NOT be Windows Mobile :excl:

Guest i900french-addict
i900 how fast do you think ff7 is gonna run on a 299 mhz device?

It could possibly run fast, if you have enough free ram.

I've tried to downclock my omnia several times, even with 200mhz only it was still pretty good.

BTW, I'm going to make the 5 min long video of FF7 you requested by the end of the week ;-)

Edited by i900french-addict

Guest Jokes On You

I've tried to downclock my omnia several times, even with 200mhz only it was still pretty good.

BTW, I'm going to make the 5 min long video of FF7 you requested by the end of the week ;-)

Hey addict have you been able to find any different gamepads? The one I have works fine but I wanna see if there is one out there with more hardware buttons.

Guest ronzo77
Hey addict have you been able to find any different gamepads? The one I have works fine but I wanna see if there is one out there with more hardware buttons.

Anyone here also using the MSI bluetooth gamepad? I must say, I'm underwhelmed by the build quality of the one I received. It's pretty shoddy, the whole thing feels cheap and the buttons rattle in their place. Sometimes I have to press hard to get a button detected, and the button/controllers don't give much resistance. It just doesn't give me confidence that it can handle much abuse.

Guest Jokes On You
Anyone here also using the MSI bluetooth gamepad? I must say, I'm underwhelmed by the build quality of the one I received. It's pretty shoddy, the whole thing feels cheap and the buttons rattle in their place. Sometimes I have to press hard to get a button detected, and the button/controllers don't give much resistance. It just doesn't give me confidence that it can handle much abuse.

If your using an MSI bluetooth controller they cant handle much abuse I know from personal experience.

Guest i900french-addict

I haven't found other gamepad so far.

(or maybe an usb mini keyboard? I know it exists, but never seen one working with an omnia)

My MSI keeps on working well, even after a few hours of tekken or summer olympic.

Guest barriedude

THANkS! <3

but when you downclocked how much fps did games go? 40? :x

i have a htc touch overclocked to 299 mhz and it goes 20-30 fps and how fast will 1.0 go?

Edited by barriedude

Guest Jokes On You
I haven't found other gamepad so far.

(or maybe an usb mini keyboard? I know it exists, but never seen one working with an omnia)

My MSI keeps on working well, even after a few hours of tekken or summer olympic.

Mine works well to but I could use two extra shoulder buttons so I dont have to use the hardware buttons.

Guest Henxu

Well I saw something of this on Pocketnow.com, they talked about this. I think , now , more people will know about this fantastic work by Schtruck

Edited by Henxu

Guest barriedude
Well I saw something of this on Pocketnow.com, they talked about this. I think , now , more people will know about this fantastic work by Schtruck

and LDChen

Guest i900french-addict

@Barridude:

These ones are for you :D

18 minutes of Final Fantasy with Fpsece 1.0, landscape mode.

I had to share it in 2 parts since youtube limit was 10 min.

Edited by i900french-addict