FPSEce 1.0, the perfect psx emulator is about to be released

Guest i900french-addict

Guest barriedude
@Barridude:

These ones are for you :D

18 minutes of Final Fantasy with Fpsece 1.0, landscape mode.

I had to share it in 2 parts since youtube limit was 10 min.

OOH THANK YOU!! i wish i could do somthing back ^^

Guest i900french-addict

No news from Schtruck so far, so I don't know what amount of work they achieved this week end (they were supposed to fix the last bug)

Guest Jokes On You

Hey addict just wondering what is your setup for controller? Im trying to figure out a way to map the shoulder buttons so thier easily accessible

Guest daskalos

Wow I can't wait to get it on my Omnia and especially, in my Athena.... Imagine ps1 games running at normal speed, in a 5 inches screen with keyboard...

Im currently running version 0.9.x in my Athena, and games run from varying 11-28 fps and 11-15 fps while playing (sometimes ranges from 17-39 fps when running at full 624Mhz) in full screen landscape, playable via the detachable keyboard...

Although not fast enough, me and my nephews still enjoy playing some games...

SNC00264.jpg

SNC00266-2.jpg

SNC00267-1.jpg

Ei i900Frenchaddict, do you know any other lucky guys like you that had the opportunity to have version 1.x, that had HTC Athena as their device? It would be great if someone can test version 1.x in HTC Athena...( well if there's no one, I could do the burden :lol: ...[in my dreams :D])

Edited by daskalos

Guest Jokes On You
Wow I can't wait to get it on my Omnia and especially, in my Athena.... Imagine ps1 games running at normal speed, in a 5 inches screen with keyboard...

Im currently running version 0.9.x in my Athena, and games run from varying 11-28 fps and 11-15 fps while playing (sometimes ranges from 17-39 fps when running at full 624Mhz) in full screen landscape, playable via the detachable keyboard...

Although not fast enough, me and my nephews still enjoy playing some games...

Ei i900Frenchaddict, do you know any other lucky guys like you that had the opportunity to have version 1.x, that had HTC Athena as their device? It would be great if someone can test version 1.x in HTC Athena...( well if there's no one, I could do the burden :lol: ...[in my dreams :D ])

The newest version should be coming out this week if it doesnt your would have to contact the developers to get the beta to test.

Guest daskalos

Oh really...I'm crossing my fingers then :D

Anyway,where can I contact the developers? Email ad? Website?

They may be kind enough to give me a beta to test in my Athena...

Guest i900french-addict
i900frenchaddict i was wondering should the new version work on a palm treo 750

GPU Samsung 300 MHz ?

I don't really know....I think yes, but I don't know for the speed.

300MhZ is not a lot but could be enough, but I think samsung proc. don't support all the optimizations of FPSEce.

Guest hotgoku
GPU Samsung 300 MHz ?

I don't really know....I think yes, but I don't know for the speed.

300MhZ is not a lot but could be enough, but I think samsung proc. don't support all the optimizations of FPSEce.

yes its 300mhz but i overclock it to 500mhz. will the application run because some apps dont run because of the screen size of the treo

Guest i900french-addict
yes its 300mhz but i overclock it to 500mhz. will the application run because some apps dont run because of the screen size of the treo

Shoul work with any display just have to install the good skin!

Last news: Schtruck just told me they reached to gove a real big boost to games using a bog resolution like.....tekken 3 !!!!!

Guest hotgoku

Last news: Schtruck just told me they reached to gove a real big boost to games using a bog resolution like.....tekken 3 !!!!!

thanks!!!

Guest Jokes On You

so would games like tomb raider 2 see this same improvement?

Guest i900french-addict

No improvement for Tomb Raider so far because it's another definition. It's 512 lines in x.

But the trick Schtruck made for tekken 3 and this type of game can now be done (Schtruck can do this in one day it seems) for games like tomb raider (and medievil, and gran tourismo 2 and other games with the same def.)

I've had a beta beta beta (lool) with the tweak for tekken 3 yesterday evening , I could play tekken 3 at 36fps without lagging :D

Schtruck also modified something with the frameskip, I don't know what, but it's firther more efficient for almost every game !!

Guest Jokes On You
tests on tekken 3

How much would turning off or removing the sound improve gameplay.Frameskip 7 looked good in terms of speed but lagged would no sound help?

Guest i900french-addict

Not for this one, my XAstreams are already off.

But many games, turning XAsreams to off allow to have more fps.

But tekken 3 is a real pain to emulate, I can now play faster with my omnia than I used to play 8 years ago with bleem! on my PC with celeron 500Mhz ans a voodoo2 graphic card lol

Guest corwest

So if you have the Beta Beta Beta, then maybe we can get the Beta Beta? :D you know since its outdated and all.

Guest barriedude
So if you have the Beta Beta Beta, then maybe we can get the Beta Beta? :D you know since its outdated and all.

NO,

and ohyea i900 this is my last question,

can you downclock to 299 mhz please and tell how much fps final fantasy 7 and 9 goes?

THATS THE LAST QUESTION IL ASK I SWEAR D=

Guest i900french-addict
NO,

and ohyea i900 this is my last question,

can you downclock to 299 mhz please and tell how much fps final fantasy 7 and 9 goes?

THATS THE LAST QUESTION IL ASK I SWEAR D=

about 42 fps on my omnia at 200mhz (downclocking made with Xcpuscalar) for FF7

Guest Jokes On You
stop teasing us you selfish feckers

And the point of saying this is what? If you dont like the forum ignore it until the application comes out.

Guest barriedude

hey i900,

i cant make a account in the official site, evrything i type says wrong charter orsomthing

but anyway i got a cool idea for fpsece 1.0, WHAT ABOUT A AUTO FRAMESKIP!

it only skips when needed

its only a idea, but maybe fpsece 1.0 already has a auto-frameskip

Edited by barriedude