FPSEce 1.0, the perfect psx emulator is about to be released

Guest i900french-addict

Guest i900french-addict
i900 addict please tell me that in 1.0 you can map the shoulder buttons with the bgp100 game pad?

you can map those 2 buttons even with 0.9.5 or 0.9.6.

To do so, you must first open the gamepad application in your omnia, and change the values of L1 and R1 (try to set 7 and 8 for those buttons)

Then you're supposed to be able to map them in fpsece.

Guest nothin
The newest version should be coming out this week if it doesnt your would have to contact the developers to get the beta to test.

muahahahhaa, Jokes On You, ...it must be joke, yes?

i mean both parts..before, and after "if"...

Edited by nothin

Guest Appelboom

i say the topic title is a little misleading, seeing when the topic has been created

but people should still respect them, since they are doing it for free. they can stop doing this anytime they want because of whiners

Guest whitj
i say the topic title is a little misleading, seeing when the topic has been created

but people should still respect them, since they are doing it for free. they can stop doing this anytime they want because of whiners

SHHhhhhh, don't SAY that! they can NEVER quit! I am looking forward to this emulator so much!

I say take your precious time getting it together, as long as it eventually comes out! and pay no mind to whiners. They just can't get any.

Guest i900french-addict

Just some news: the Mdec bug (games like metal gear solid, already working, but a bit slow) has been fixed by LDchen.

Schtruck has made something to make games in "high def." (high def in year 2000 lol) like tekken 3 and many others work much faster.

He has also changed something in the frameskip allowing to gain about 5 fps in some games without lagging (Driver 2, medievil, etc).

All this was done at the end of last week and the beginning of this week

Guest ZiTe747
Just some news: the Mdec bug (games like metal gear solid, already working, but a bit slow) has been fixed by LDchen.

Schtruck has made something to make games in "high def." (high def in year 2000 lol) like tekken 3 and many others work much faster.

He has also changed something in the frameskip allowing to gain about 5 fps in some games without lagging (Driver 2, medievil, etc).

All this was done at the end of last week and the beginning of this week

Aaaahhh... can't wait to release it :D((((((

Guest vagal_br

I installed the beta but asked to press''Start'', but I press and nothing happens. I have a omnia i900, how do I set up? thanks

Guest i900french-addict
I installed the beta but asked to press''Start'', but I press and nothing happens. I have a omnia i900, how do I set up? thanks

If you don't have a bluetooth gamepad, I advise you to try fpsece 0.9.5, since fpsece0.9.6 has some compatibility problems with omnia's display.

Guest vagal_br
If you don't have a bluetooth gamepad, I advise you to try fpsece 0.9.5, since fpsece0.9.6 has some compatibility problems with omnia's display.

fpsece 9.5 does not work in my cell, only the 6 that works with many games. There is another way or another version?

Anyone here succeeded in using a i900?

Guest fladna9

Hi all !

Somebody has a release date ? We want to be informed please.

to "vagal_br" : FPSCE V0.09.5 and 0.09.6 works well on my i900. No problems (except the skin problem on 9.6 due to omnia resolution).

Edited by fladna9

Guest vagal_br
Hi all !

Somebody has a release date ? We want to be informed please.

to "vagal_br" : FPSCE V0.09.5 and 0.09.6 works well on my i900. No problems (except the skin problem on 9.6 due to omnia resolution).

I do not know, since January and talk about the 1.0 version

is better to play with what you have. I have a onina i900 but I am not able to control the game for the screen

Edited by vagal_br

Guest i900french-addict
I do not know, since January and talk about the 1.0 version

is better to play with what you have. I have a onina i900 but I am not able to control the game for the screen

you can't use the virtual touch pad at all ???

Guest vagal_br
you can't use the virtual touch pad at all ???

The virtual touch pad does not work very well to control the game, I can not configure. could you help me?

Guest Jokes On You
The virtual touch pad does not work very well to control the game, I can not configure. could you help me?

It would be difficult to control via the onscreen pad. Bluetooth gamepad would be the best option.

Guest barriedude
how good should 1.0 work with a ipaq hx2790b overclocked to 724 mhz

too good, i think you can go to 70 fps orsomthing

Guest daskalos

UH-OH :D

I think I accidentally downloaded Fpsece Alpha (stolen by the russian hacker)

i900frenchaddict, is this the stolen Alpha version? (dunno cause can't find anything that says alpha or 0.10 or 0. something)

snap0003.jpg

If this is the stolen alpha version, i'll just keep it for myself and will never distribute it...

Guest i900french-addict

to daskalos:

I think it is a 0.9.5 or 0.9.6 version with a homemade skin.

The 1.0 stolen version had in fact no skin at all, so maybe it's a 1.0 stolen version with a homemade skin

IAnyway, if it's the stolen 1.0, you may notice improvements only on a few games, and many games will crash when they did'nt crash in 0.9.6.

This was not a real complete release, just a test release for some settings

For example, I had 5 different versions of my beta ( depending on the games and settings I had to make, I have one just for tekken 3 for example) since I've been testing.

to amo that's something I had not thought about, and a really good question indeed!

I'm going to hurry to finish FF8 dics one (more than 12 hours of play...), or I'll look for a save game og the end of cd1, to test this

Guest daskalos

I've run some test and it seems games run better in this "unknown" version than 0.9.6 (tested marvel vs. capcom, Megaman, street fighter)... for example in my athena ,marvel vs. capcom runs an average 11fps while playing in landscape mode.using 0.9.6 version... with this unknown fpsece version, the game runs 18-22 fps while playing (landscape)... when forcing it to VGA via .ini file, fps boosts to 60-70 fps and average 30fps while playing (vga only works at portrait)

then I compared 0.9.6 .ini file to the .ini of this unknown version, and there are some added lines and values

this is from the unknown .ini

[FPSE]

DisclaimerAgree=1

LastGPU=gpusoftdx.dll

LastSPU=spusoft.dll

LastJOY0=joy0pse.dll

LastJOY1=joy1key.dll

LastCD=cdrimage.dll

LastPAR=parnull.dll

CDCountry=2

UseOtherMDEC=on

CDUseCache=off

CDCacheSize=16384

CDStreamSpeed=100

CpuMode=on

CpuMode2=off

ShowGenCode=off

AutoSpeed=on

MDEC_bw=off

DisableEngines=off

DisableLogo=on

EnableHLE=on

EmuConsole=off

UseSubQ=on

CacheSubQ=off

BiosName=SCPH1001.BIN

MemCard1=card1.mcd

MemCard2=card2.mcd

ArmCoreV5=on

ArmCoreMMX=on

UseSerial=off

ComPort=COM2

Verbose=off

Disasm=off

Debugger=off

EnablePCDRV=off

PCDRV_RO=off

ShowFPS=on

CDDA2SPU=off

HideMouseCur=off

RunSPUsync=off

SmartChnRead=off

EnableDatel=off

IgnoreCdErrs=on

[PocketPC]

Onscreen_DownRight=0

Onscreen_Down=0

Onscreen_DownLeft=0

Onscreen_UpRight=0

Onscreen_Up=0

Onscreen_UpLeft=0

ForceVGA=off

ForceGDI=off

EnableLFB=on

GFXDRV=2

Orientation=0

FpsCount=on

EnableSound=on

Stretch_x=240

Stretch_y=180

Start_y=10

SoundVolume=10

Guncon=0

SPU_IRQ=0

Main_Volume=9

Da_Volume=0

Xa_Volume=0

Isos_PATH=\SD Card\FpseCE\ISOS

[JOY0KEY]

Up=38

Down=40

Left=37

Right=39

Start=197

Select=198

Triangle=195

Quadrangle=194

Circle=0

Cross=193

L1=0

L2=196

R1=0

R2=0

GunA=193

GunB=196

Device=0

Switch=8

An1Up=89

An1Down=66

An1Left=71

An1Right=72

An1Action=86

An2Up=73

An2Down=77

An2Left=74

An2Right=75

An2Action=78

[GPUSOFT]

UseDD=0

Fullscreen=0

AlwaysCenter=1

Scanlines=0

hiddenlines=0

[JOY1KEY]

Up=38

Down=40

Left=37

Right=39

Start=112

Select=113

Triangle=69

Quadrangle=83

Circle=68

Cross=88

L1=81

L2=87

R1=82

R2=84

Device=0

Switch=8

An1Up=89

An1Down=66

An1Left=71

An1n1Right=72

An1Action=86

An2Up=73

An2Down=77

An2Left=74

An2Right=75

An2Action=78

[sPUWAVE]

DeviceID=0

SampleRate=11025

[sPUPeops]

UseXA=1

Volume=1

XAPitch=0

UseTimer=0

SPUIRQWait=1

DebugMode=0

RecordMode=0

UseReverb=0

UseInterpolation=0

DisStereo=0

UseDBufI

So with these info, what version is this? Coz with this version, games are faster and playable....

Guest i900french-addict

it doesn't look like my 1.0 ini, but once more, it was a worksheet version, some games may be improved (but less than with the final 1.0), some may crash, some won't be faster

Tried version .5 and .6 and both have this problem, i'm trying FF7 and after a couple of minutes in the opening intro the screen with switch to landscape mode on it's own and the on screen keypad disappears. There's no way to quit without soft reseting. Any ideas?

Be cool to play this game on the train on the way to work in the mornings :D