FPSEce 1.0, the perfect psx emulator is about to be released

Guest i900french-addict

Guest barriedude
looool so don't complain, you're 14, lucky you !!!!!

(arf, I wish I could be 14 once more!!!!!!...and I'm "only" 29)

You are 14, you have plenty of time, just wait a little more! (for example, last week, Schtruck could not work on fpsece because of his....his......his adult life <_< )

i wish i had a job to get a omnia xD thats the only thing that sucks to be 14 xD, no job D:

Guest i900french-addict
i wish i had a job to get a omnia xD thats the only thing that sucks to be 14 xD, no job D:

lol

Many adults would say: "the big advantage of being 14 is no job"

<_<

If you don't go to fpsece forum: Schtruck found a problem in pocket iso concerning XAstreams and fixed it.

Result for games using XAstreams: compressed iso are smaller, and faster, example given by Schtruck: +7fps for gran tourismo1

Guest thescope
lol

:)

If you don't go to fpsece forum: Schtruck found a problem in pocket iso concerning XAstreams and fixed it.

Result for games using XAstreams: compressed iso are smaller, and faster, example given by Schtruck: +7fps for gran tourismo1

Good news! <_<

I am willing to pay the man 10$ evan 20! common the wait is killing me, I have collected close to 100 PSX games from my friend who has a PSP and can't wait to play them...

i900french-addict, Did you try to play NFS3, 007 tomorow never dies, or Alone in the Dark?

thanks!

Guest barriedude
lol

<_<

since when does pocket iso not work? i got like all games compressed like digimon world 3 it was 20 fps first now it goes 30-40 fps

i tought some guy fixed pocket iso problem in fps forum D:

Guest MastaPiff

wut up digital homies!!! i got a question for i900, but all help is appreciated...

i seen i900's youtube blitz n got an omnia myself...(only $50 if u order online thru verizon wit a 2yr re-up for u.s. homies, $100 wit out) n e wayz... i have a mac, n cant activesync to my omnia n dont want to honestly...but i was trying to find out when i download FPSCE what folder in the omnia should i put it in for best results??? my storage, or on storage card or what??? i got a blutoof gamepad from dealextreme.com (i hope its the real 1, not bootleg it comes wit drivers but can use n program buttons on gamepad wit no sync to omnia???) long story short (long) i jus wanna play FPSCE 9.5 or 6 on my omnia wit my blutoof gamepad while i wait with u's for FPSCE 1.0!!! sorry if post is crappy im new here...

P.S. big thx to modaco users/posters n i900addict too for hypin' me up on wut the omnia can do!!!

Guest i900french-addict

Hi!

Thanks for you interest in FPSEce!

If my tests on SKtools are reliable, my fastest memory is the one of the SD card (strange, I thought it was "my memory".....but sktools says it's my 8Gb micro SD card...) but different tests showed me that FPSEce's speed was the same, whatever the memory it is installed on.

(FPSEce doesn't require a real installation, just needs to be put in the omnia to work, it's easier than using activsync)

For the drivers of the gamepad, if my memory is good, if you explore the CD, you should find in fact only two different .cab inside, one for smartphones, one for PPC. Just copy them somewhere on your omnia and install one of them directly from the omnia. If it doesn't work uninstall it and try the other one.

Tell me if my memory is good and if you can find these .cab inside the driver CD, if there are no cab, we'll find another solution :D

Edited by i900french-addict

Guest MastaPiff

ok so i got a lil ahead of myself...im still waiting on the blutoof gamepad (i order'd from dealextreme.com i was wondering if the blutoof gamepads they got there are official msi or bootleg?) i heard to watch out for bootleg msi gamepads as they dont link up, or come with no cd... while i wait i recieved a samsung i910/900 tv out cable that i purchased off ebay. now i plug into tv and other end into omnia (when i do i get a confirm plug-in kinda beep) but i get no picture, only audio thru tv from phone...when i click on tv out viewer it says "tv-out viewer requires a connected tv-out cable" yet the cable is connected and seems to fit securely in my omnia i910. even stranger is that when i close the message window it beeps thru the tv meaning the tv is getting the audio from the phone but not the video (please don't tell me the cord is bootleg, it came from hong kong, uh-oh! :D )...i asked in another forum related to this but no response and i figured this is to enable me to play FPSCE on my tv thru my omnia...<THAT JUST SOUNDS SWEET!!! thx for swift response 900addict im trying to get my omnia doing the same as yours in regards to FPSCE... oh yea tell schtruck? n ldchen that scrooge mcduck money! ;) is coming soon as they finish FPSCE 1.0!!!

Guest thescope
ok so i got a lil ahead of myself...im still waiting on the blutoof gamepad (i order'd from dealextreme.com i was wondering if the blutoof gamepads they got there are official msi or bootleg?) i heard to watch out for bootleg msi gamepads as they dont link up, or come with no cd... while i wait i recieved a samsung i910/900 tv out cable that i purchased off ebay. now i plug into tv and other end into omnia (when i do i get a confirm plug-in kinda beep) but i get no picture, only audio thru tv from phone...when i click on tv out viewer it says "tv-out viewer requires a connected tv-out cable" yet the cable is connected and seems to fit securely in my omnia i910. even stranger is that when i close the message window it beeps thru the tv meaning the tv is getting the audio from the phone but not the video (please don't tell me the cord is bootleg, it came from hong kong, uh-oh! ;) )...i asked in another forum related to this but no response and i figured this is to enable me to play FPSCE on my tv thru my omnia...<THAT JUST SOUNDS SWEET!!! thx for swift response 900addict im trying to get my omnia doing the same as yours in regards to FPSCE... oh yea tell schtruck? n ldchen that scrooge mcduck money! :D is coming soon as they finish FPSCE 1.0!!!

It's all Chinese but it works :D

I think a Chinese factory made them and stole the name MSI, since this product was never connected to any Offical MSI website.

I looked all over could not find a connection to MSI besides the package.

Guest i900french-addict
ok so i got a lil ahead of myself...im still waiting on the blutoof gamepad (i order'd from dealextreme.com i was wondering if the blutoof gamepads they got there are official msi or bootleg?) i heard to watch out for bootleg msi gamepads as they dont link up, or come with no cd... while i wait i recieved a samsung i910/900 tv out cable that i purchased off ebay. now i plug into tv and other end into omnia (when i do i get a confirm plug-in kinda beep) but i get no picture, only audio thru tv from phone...when i click on tv out viewer it says "tv-out viewer requires a connected tv-out cable" yet the cable is connected and seems to fit securely in my omnia i910. even stranger is that when i close the message window it beeps thru the tv meaning the tv is getting the audio from the phone but not the video (please don't tell me the cord is bootleg, it came from hong kong, uh-oh! :D )...i asked in another forum related to this but no response and i figured this is to enable me to play FPSCE on my tv thru my omnia...<THAT JUST SOUNDS SWEET!!! thx for swift response 900addict im trying to get my omnia doing the same as yours in regards to FPSCE... oh yea tell schtruck? n ldchen that scrooge mcduck money! ;) is coming soon as they finish FPSCE 1.0!!!

beside the TV-out viewer, did you go to "start","settings", "system", "TV-out settings", to set the good region (Pal, BTSC, ...) and type of TV ?

Keep in mind that FPSEce on TV-out will be quite "crappy" since the TV-out display the same resolution as the one on your Omnia. So the bigger the TV is, the bigger the pixels will be.

Guest barriedude

i ignored this forum 1 week now i srsly cant w8!!! id love to play final fantasy full speed (or almost) on my pda/phone!!

CANNOT W8! cannot!!

Guest i900french-addict

LDchen sent Schtruck one part of his work: the Mdec fix. A few things left from LDchen and it's ok

What is at least good in waiting is that Schtruck can't wait and do nothing, after his last fix on pocket iso, another fix to allow multipress on i780, he fixed a problem on peopspu.dll and thus finally got sound in FF9 videos

Guest barriedude
LDchen sent Schtruck one part of his work: the Mdec fix. A few things left from LDchen and it's ok

What is at least good in waiting is that Schtruck can't wait and do nothing, after his last fix on pocket iso, another fix to allow multipress on i780, he fixed a problem on peopspu.dll and thus finally got sound in FF9 videos

great news!!

i900 can you make vid about ff9 (sound videos) and the new improvements

Guest MastaPiff
beside the TV-out viewer, did you go to "start","settings", "system", "TV-out settings", to set the good region (Pal, BTSC, ...) and type of TV ?

Keep in mind that FPSEce on TV-out will be quite "crappy" since the TV-out display the same resolution as the one on your Omnia. So the bigger the TV is, the bigger the pixels will be.

first off...thanks to 900-addict n thescope for your help n advice!

so it turns out my my tv-out cable that i ordered thru ebay from hong kong is a bad cable...(shocker! LOL) good news is seller is mailing me a new tv-out cable so all should be well with that. I did set-up the setting for it to be NTSC-U.S. and 4:3 (my crappy tv) but i got audio only, no video, so it was the cable.

UPDATE!!!

900-addict i am hoping for your help with small problem...

i know you're a busy man being the PR-machine for FPSCE 1.0 so i'm trying to make myself useful but i can't read chinese!!! (how'd you do this?) i believe i have exact same msi gamepad as you (looks like it from pics, so maybe?) i can connect gamepad to omnia no problem. i can also connect my omnia to my mac by having the mac recognize my omnia as mass storage. my problem is the cd that came with my gamepad has no english user manual, only chinese or tiawan user manuals with a lil' english but not enough to make sense of anything. i am wondering if you could tell me the name of the files i need on my omnia to program and use blutoof gamepad. (i see files but am not sure which ones i need specifically for my omnia and all chinese is no help...) there is a files folder on the gamepad disc and in there are folders for different devices, im guessing i need to open the: WinCE_MS folder and get the english install.exe from here but is that all??? (let me know if any of this is similar to yours and what i need) i could probably do this but the chinese user manuals are my roadblock (well, that plus me being a noob :D ) im on the home stretch with my quest to get FPSCE and play PS1 games on my phone!!! Thanks in advance my digital homies!!!

P.S. Thanks for the progress updates with FPSCE 1.0 i can't wait... (really!!! i can't!!! ;) )

Guest Jokes On You
first off...thanks to 900-addict n thescope for your help n advice!

so it turns out my my tv-out cable that i ordered thru ebay from hong kong is a bad cable...(shocker! LOL) good news is seller is mailing me a new tv-out cable so all should be well with that. I did set-up the setting for it to be NTSC-U.S. and 4:3 (my crappy tv) but i got audio only, no video, so it was the cable.

UPDATE!!!

900-addict i am hoping for your help with small problem...

i know you're a busy man being the PR-machine for FPSCE 1.0 so i'm trying to make myself useful but i can't read chinese!!! (how'd you do this?) i believe i have exact same msi gamepad as you (looks like it from pics, so maybe?) i can connect gamepad to omnia no problem. i can also connect my omnia to my mac by having the mac recognize my omnia as mass storage. my problem is the cd that came with my gamepad has no english user manual, only chinese or tiawan user manuals with a lil' english but not enough to make sense of anything. i am wondering if you could tell me the name of the files i need on my omnia to program and use blutoof gamepad. (i see files but am not sure which ones i need specifically for my omnia and all chinese is no help...) there is a files folder on the gamepad disc and in there are folders for different devices, im guessing i need to open the: WinCE_MS folder and get the english install.exe from here but is that all??? (let me know if any of this is similar to yours and what i need) i could probably do this but the chinese user manuals are my roadblock (well, that plus me being a noob :D ) im on the home stretch with my quest to get FPSCE and play PS1 games on my phone!!! Thanks in advance my digital homies!!!

P.S. Thanks for the progress updates with FPSCE 1.0 i can't wait... (really!!! i can't!!! ;) )

Once you put the CD in and select a device for the program to install to(i used samsung and i300) it should install fine and you should be able to connect.

Guest MastaPiff
Once you put the CD in and select a device for the program to install to(i used samsung and i300) it should install fine and you should be able to connect.

Today my dreams came true!!! huh.gif(true story! read on!)

Ok...big thanks to i900addict, thescope & jokes on you for the help and useful advice!! (really! thanks! :D ) so after not getting the disc for the msi gamepad to install files on my phone (the disc is named "autorun" cruel joke i thoughtmad.gif) after taking my calm-down medicinecool.gif, i returned to resolve this problem. after temporarily pilfering my friends pc cuz my mac wasn't having it (thanks homie! n don't trip i returned it) i connected omnia as mass storage (didn't wanna mess with activesync on my homies pc) i inserted the msi driver disc and it didn't "autorun" (surprise, surprise...) but when i clicked on the disc to open it? TAA-DAA!!! it ran the setup.exe (don't know why...this didn't happen before...i'll blame verizontongue.gif) the gamepad program it installed is just a 1 window program to configure buttons (i can't scroll down to change the configuration of the a,b,c,d buttons, do any other omnia users have this problem? doesn't matter much, after install they are config. correct but i can't change if i want) after checking the active gamepad and reconnection boxes i was good to go!!! i did notice the "r" trigger and the down directional button weren't working (i got p.o'd by this and thought this janky controller might be brokenohmy.gif) i proceeded to shake the heck out of it and bang it around (to unstick the buttons i thought, the down arrow is probably the "jankiest?" button on the gamepad, with no room for it to depress i figured it was stuck, besides that how i fix thingslaugh.gif) TAA-DAA!!! after a couple reconnects to the phone, all buttons now work fine! i thought i'd explain the some of the drama that came with this to hopefully encourage others who want emulators on their phone or are ready to give up!!! (U CAN DO IT!!!) in particular omnia u.s. owners. i am now about to get FPSCE (9.5 best for omnia i read in forums here, correct???) but i was wondering....

is this small list of games below actually playable on 9.5 or 9.6 and if not a quick answer as to why its not would be appriecated (too slow is good enuff explanation for me)

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2

Metal Gear Solid

Driver 1 & 2

thanks again in advance for the help from all modaco users!!! thanks to you i can now live my dreams in gaming bliss!!!biggrin.gif

Guest barriedude

man it already like 3 months ago when schtruk said that he needed to fix 2 bugs and then it will get released

3 months.... and ive heard like 3 times that he said that it will get released this week orsomthing

im not very exited anymore it too long,

i know he has a family and evrything but why he say that it will get released SOON?

Edited by barriedude

Guest i900french-addict
Total noob and diffrent subject here but. will this emulator work on a WM6 phone, like the s740 perhaps?

It will work with WM devices with enough cpu power and ram.

Have you tried fpsece 0.9.5 or 0.9.6? (both are free and working)

So far non-touchscreen devices are experiencing some problems.

i900 can you make a vid of the game: Digimon World 1 or 3, please : D

These games are working, I'll try to make a vid...

New vids:

-Bloody Roar 2 using new settings (in fact the same settings and fixes that were made for tekken 3, they seem to work well for many other games)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53-XDLtjVSk

-Simpsons Wrestling