WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest dddrko
Excuse me

21210 is the best rom or not?

I like its stability and functionality, but 21501 seems faster. New Mediafire link added. They having problems today, but it can be downloaded (3-4 attempts needed).

Guest Andy Q
I like its stability and functionality, but 21501 seems faster. New Mediafire link added. They having problems today, but it can be downloaded (3-4 attempts needed).

Download it after the 7th attempts, but will have to wait till next monday before I can do the upgrade (or downgrade rather) as my data are all backuped on my work PC.

Guest dddrko
Download it after the 7th attempts, but will have to wait till next monday before I can do the upgrade (or downgrade rather) as my data are all backuped on my work PC.

is the archive ok now, did you try to unpack it?

Guest shenster
Yes, the archive is ok now.

Thanks for all the great work you're done...

did you install the ROM. i have issues with the booting up.. it keeps rebooting over and over again..

Guest dddrko
im having issues with booting up.. it gives me the preconfig message and keeps restarting even after i align the screen..

After install do not configure screen, just wait, phone will restart with message, then do the configuring

Guest shenster
After install do not configure screen, just wait, phone will restart with message, then do the configuring

im not configuring the screen. it just boots and boots and boots and it doesnt stop. it keeps rebooting..

Guest shenster
im not configuring the screen. it just boots and boots and boots and it doesnt stop. it keeps rebooting..

i will try reinstalling the ROM. and i wont touch the phone. i will let you know what happens.. thanks.....:excl:

Guest dddrko

you need to hard-reset or better, flash it again

Guest shenster
you need to hard-reset or better, flash it again

thanks for all your hard work.. and thanks for your help... im reflashing now.. i will let u know what happens..

Guest shenster

i reflashed it and i still have the same problem. it just rebooted for the 7th time. i havent touched the phone yet. is there something that i need to do?

Guest dddrko
i reflashed it and i still have the same problem. it just rebooted for the 7th time. i havent touched the phone yet. is there something that i need to do?

First turn it off, it will drain youre battery. Do you know how to flash with GrandPrix? If no, then install some other rom, I doesn't have any winxp machine to test the installer, sorry

Guest dovellas

OK, Many Thanks!!!

Guest shenster
First turn it off, it will drain youre battery. Do you know how to flash with GrandPrix? If no, then install some other rom, I doesn't have any winxp machine to test the installer, sorry

is it possible for me to install the original samsung ROM. if so how do i do it. right now i can not install any custom rom. the rebooting issue is still there..

please help

Guest shenster
first remove ur battery and recharge ur phone to full

then try again

i think it will work

i tried your method and it worked.. i installed your ROM. it did restart but somehow i got it working... everything is smooth on it now....

Guest dddrko
i tried your method and it worked.. i installed your ROM. it did restart but somehow i got it working... everything is smooth on it now....

I'm glad you finally made it. Did somebody else tried flashing 21210 and having such problems?

Does anyone know if this new rom has phone part update?

There's no phone part, because it differ from region to region