WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest dddrko
Thanks for speedy reply dddrko.

I want to upgrade phone to IB2 first but I will flash soon and report back

I'm using IB2 with pleasure :excl:

Guest dddrko
cool rom mate :excl: keep it up

Thank you a lot pal, I wouldn't make it without you're xip, witch reminds me to thank you in first post (sorry 'bout that, I was so busy this days at work, I began to loose myself)

Guest shokka9

yeah bro...good work!

i taking some time out soon, so be nice to have people here still cooking ROMs.

I not going anywhere, just slowing the ROM builds down...(he says;))...but i wont disappear, so if you need anything just shout!

Guest dddrko
HOW DO I INSTALL OPERA?

I'm not sure, but guess that this is answered about 10 times in this topic, please read a page or two back before asking something. Btw, I'm writting this in Opera, what a coincidence...

Guest dddrko
HOW DO I INSTALL OPERA?

I'm not sure, but guess that this is answered about 10 times in this topic, please read a page or two back before asking something. Btw, I'm writting this in Opera, what a coincidence...

No no problem here. Work great here. thanks. but 21501 is faster then 21210. ... any ide to fix 21501 unknown caller id? thanks for great rom..

Guest maerig61

hello friend just I have installed version 6.5 of wm and furthermore I have put him mobile shell 3 everything of luxury with execion of which bluetooth sends any data but at the time of receiving them my omnia is detected in the other devices but at the time of doing the shipment to me in the other device mark an error and I cannot receive nothing some idea on this

Note: I have installed two managers of bluetooth and have verified the connections and configurations of bluetooth and everything according to I see this normal one

What is different between 21210 and 21501 and who is the last one?

21501 is more fast compare to 21210. according to dddrko 21210 is stable . but I never faced any problem until now. :D

Edited by jany

Guest gianton
What is different between 21210 and 21501 and who is the last one?

21210 doesn't have the Unknown Caller ID bug whereas 21501 does. 21501 is latest.

Guest pepech
21210 doesn't have the Unknown Caller ID bug whereas 21501 does. 21501 is latest.

Are you sure about it ? I thought 21210 was the official release by MS , but also the latest one . 21501 is an hexedited version

Guest spupuz
Are you sure about it ? I thought 21210 was the official release by MS , but also the latest one . 21501 is an hexedited version

so it that stable what about bugs? can be considerable usable for all days use?

Edited by spupuz

Guest mabco
I'm using IB2 with pleasure :D

Where can I find IB2 to upgrade? So far I see IA2 and IA5 phone parts only in cooked roms that include PDA parts.

Thanks!