WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest Nosferatu™
DDDRKO your Rom is really one of the best, but please tell me how to operate the original Samsung Dialing Pad; as I load it but not working.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin\

change the Enable DWORD value to 1 then wait for a while then reboot.

I have tried this on dddrko's ROm, but when enabling the samsung dialpad, the keys you type won't be visible as ur typing it. I dunno if anyone has this problem. Can anybody confirm?

Guest snooops

Hey Dudes, im running xp sp3 and i dont get the 21806 flash tool running ... im trieing 21728v2 now for getting more debug informations...

Guest JE72OT

hey guys i just got my omnia today and ive been researching for a little i noticed all the different numbers on the first page different versions i think just wandering if any one can confirm it or if i can use any one of them just asking as im new to this and dont know what im doing

thanks in advance for your help

Guest conqueror

I have tried this on dddrko's ROm, but when enabling the samsung dialpad, the keys you type won't be visible as ur typing it. I dunno if anyone has this problem. Can anybody confirm?

Yes, that's exactly my problem. The original dialer skin is not operatable after enabling it from the registry.

Guest Nosferatu™
Anyone here encounter the camera shortcut button (Press the shutter key for few second) is not working with this rom ? :D

You have to change the button configuration; click Start>Settings>Personal>Buttons. Change "Button 4" assignment to Camera. Hope this helps mate! Take care. ;)

*whistling around*

Guest Nosferatu™
hey guys i just got my omnia today and ive been researching for a little i noticed all the different numbers on the first page different versions i think just wandering if any one can confirm it or if i can use any one of them just asking as im new to this and dont know what im doing

thanks in advance for your help

You can use the topmost ROM, the 21806. It's his latest release... stable and fast. Been using it for more than a week now and ive found no bugs so far. As a newbie to ROM Flashing, i recommend you reading this one before doing anything else. :D Click the link for the tutorial: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...00-omnia-phone/

Goodluck!

Guest d33pbluez
You have to change the button configuration; click Start>Settings>Personal>Buttons. Change "Button 4" assignment to Camera. Hope this helps mate! Take care. ;)

*whistling around*

Thanks dood...Owe u one :D

Oh BTW, i remember there is youtube embed into this ddrko previous firmware.... do you know where can i get them ? i been trying a few but was unstable ....

Edited by d33pbluez

Guest Nosferatu™
Thanks dood...Owe u one :D

Oh BTW, i remember there is youtube embed into this ddrko previous firmware.... do you know where can i get them ? i been trying a few but was unstable ....

No problem deep... try this youtube app http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=33879. its from shokka's thread. tell me if its working or not. cheers!

Guest khunjj

Any1 please give a download miror.. difficult to get it from mediafire!

BTW, who already tested it, please share any change log or improvement for this 21815

Thanks,

Guest kiotu

Hi there..

i'm using the original dialler too for video call purpose. Your problem with invisible keys is because u use a black theme which sets the background of the typed keys into black while the font color itself is black, u could try using another theme with different color or simply edit the registry to change the font color. it's in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin\Dialer\Landscape(or portrait)\Text\textColor, u could set it to whatever color u want. I use (dec) 10000000 in both portrait and landscape to change it to grey, no need to restart the phone just change the reg keys, open the dialler, switch from portrait to landscape (or vise versa) to have it update. I know it's a late reply but i just want to share :D

Guest Nosferatu™
Any1 please give a download miror.. difficult to get it from mediafire!

BTW, who already tested it, please share any change log or improvement for this 21815

Thanks,

Here's the mirror: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qv0dhy

Anyone got a problem with ftouchsl? Tried everything and is still not working. Other than that... still fast and pretty much stable so far. I didnt notice any much different from the previous one. But i will be testing further, and will report of any bug or changes perhaps.

If someone knows a workaround on ftouchsl issue (which sector and other chefs also had on their release) please tell us. Thanks dddrko! Your ROMs are amazing! Looking forward to your next release. Time to change my signature. :D Take care D! God Bless!

@kiotu

Thanks for that man. I appreciate it! Never thought about the theme and the text background... ;)

Edited by Nosferatu™

Guest crazyhorse1962

unless I need my eyes checked, today screen have issues with alignment or resolution issues. For instance; the weather panel is an angel and narrower on the right side(look very closely) also true on few other spots. it seems that on certain parts of screen, the text and panels are not evenly aligned! never had this ever. :D

Edited by crazyhorse1962

Guest Nosferatu™
unless i need my eyes checked, today screen had issues with alignment or resolution issues. for istance the titanium weather panel is an angel narrower on the right side(look very closely) also true on few other spots. it seems that on certain parts of screen, the text and panels are not evenly aligned! never had this ever. :D

I never use customized Titatium panels (Titanium Weather panel that is) with dddrko's ROM. We just want to have the default one, no other cosmetics. Dddrko's release is purely a WinMo 6.5, meaning no tweaks and definitely no customization. Just the standard WinMo 6.5 appearance. Dddrko cooked this ROM for those people who wanted just the default (stock) windows mobile 6.5 core release (beta). So if you add some panels to titanium, maybe it wont suit it well. Dunno why, but if you really want the Titanium Weather panel to work well, you can download sector and Khuanchai's release instead. Cheers mate!

Guest crazyhorse1962
I never use customized Titatium panels (Titanium Weather panel that is) with dddrko's ROM. We just want to have the default one, no other cosmetics. Dddrko's release is purely a WinMo 6.5, meaning no tweaks and definitely no customization. Just the standard WinMo 6.5 appearance. Dddrko cooked this ROM for those people who wanted just the default (stock) windows mobile 6.5 core release (beta). So if you add some panels to titanium, maybe it wont suit it well. Dunno why, but if you really want the Titanium Weather panel to work well, you can download sector and Khuanchai's release instead. Cheers mate!

Appreciate the clarification but I have always been using Dddrko's ROMs and never had this issue. There is a general alignment issue but no worries, will switch back to 21806.

Edited by crazyhorse1962

Guest Nosferatu™
Appreciate the clarification but I have always been using Ddddrko's ROMs and never had this issue. There is an general alignment issue but no worries, will switch back to 21806.

Sorry, my bad. Didnt know you were using dddrko's ROM. Switched back to 21806 too, can't live without the kinetic scrolling. Good day mate!

Guest jaya7
Sorry, my bad. Didnt know you were using dddrko's ROM. Switched back to 21806 too, can't live without the kinetic scrolling. Good day mate!

hey bro just wanna ask..wut's the diff between dddrko's 21806 and 21815 -> wut about the large start menu icon. coz i recall icons on 21806 were large (some of it). im using sector's 21815 and the icon are sharp. just wanna know before i flash again ;) thanx in advance :D

Guest Tomas Slavicek

Hi, I have a big problem. I had a dddrko's ROM (21806) for a one day and I tried to install TouchResponse 0.3.2 (only for some test, how it will working). But suddenly the phone freezed up and stopped working. Now it only the show boot sequence with a jingle and display black LCD with a few R/G/B pixels, than it fades to black (and still running).

Ufff... What can I do? I tried to flash the phone again, but it displayed "PDA device not found". What would be the reason? Please, help me... I think I'm experienced user, but this really scared me.

post-552165-1245855643_thumb.jpg

post-552165-1245855655_thumb.jpg

Guest Nosferatu™
Hi, I have a big problem. I had a dddrko's ROM (21806) for a one day and I tried to install TouchResponse 0.3.2 (only for some test, how it will working). But suddenly the phone freezed up and stopped working. Now it only the show boot sequence with a jingle and display black LCD with a few R/G/B pixels, than it fades to black (and still running).

Ufff... What can I do? I tried to flash the phone again, but it displayed "PDA device not found". What would be the reason? Please, help me... I think I'm experienced user, but this really scared me.

Edited:

Sorry i didnt get to read the second paragraph.

Did you take the battery off then back in before flashing? Coz if not... you wont be able to turn your phone ON, since its still running but no display. Thus, the Flashing tool wont detect your phone.

Hope this helps! Goodluck!

Edited by Nosferatu™