WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest Tomas Slavicek

Nosferatu: Thanks for the answers. I tried the hard reset, but nothing happened, also I taken off the battery. I tried that many times. It's strange, every time the boot sequence pass correctly, but WM doesn't start, there is only this black screen. The app for flashing is displaying "Waiting for the device..." and the phone boots the same way without difference.

Guest Nosferatu™
hey bro just wanna ask..wut's the diff between dddrko's 21806 and 21815 -> wut about the large start menu icon. coz i recall icons on 21806 were large (some of it). im using sector's 21815 and the icon are sharp. just wanna know before i flash again ;) thanx in advance :D

Elo Jaya... i cant seem to notice much difference between the two. Except for Ftouchsl not working on the newest release though. The icons are still big like the previous one. But there's a workaround in making it small icons like sector's, if you want... you can download the attached files then extract and replace the files on \windows directory. Use activesync, since you can do it on dddrko's ROM without using resco explorer or total commander. Or if not, then use the said third-party softwares. Goodluck. God bless!

Default_Start_Menu_6.5.rar

Guest Nosferatu™
Nosferatu: Thanks for the answers. I tried the hard reset, but nothing happened, also I taken off the battery. I tried that many times. It's strange, every time the boot sequence pass correctly, but WM doesn't start, there is only this black screen. The app for flashing is displaying "Waiting for the device..." and the phone boots the same way without difference.

Man... that sucks. Have you tried restarting ur PC? Unplug the cable then put it back in? Check Activesync? Or might as well reinstall Samsung Modem XP drivers?

Guest Tomas Slavicek
Man... that sucks. Have you tried restarting ur PC? Unplug the cable then put it back in? Check Activesync? Or might as well reinstall Samsung Modem XP drivers?

WOW ;) Thank you very much, it works... I have no idea, what was that, but it's now OK. "The stone has fallen from my heart..." :D

Guest Nosferatu™
WOW :D Thank you very much, it works... I have no idea, what was that, but it's now OK. "The stone has fallen from my heart..." ;)

Good to hear that buddy... nice! :D

Guest Nosferatu™
21820 is out...

So is sector's new release. But still ill wait for D's ROM... i think he has got better things to do than just ROM cooking, that is why he's often seen here. No worries, maybe he'll just show up with a new one. You know dddrko, less talking, more doing kinda person. Let's just be patient. :D

Guest erichkooi

Hi.

Do anyone know how to set default SMS to SMS-CHAT?

I am on DDDRKO WM6.5 21815 ROM.

Any help would be appreciate.

Thanks.

Guest Nosferatu™

Hey D, sup man? Still there? Anxiously waiting for your return! Build 23001 is out already. Hoping for next release! Take care!

Guest dddrko
Hey D, sup man? Still there? Anxiously waiting for your return! Build 23001 is out already. Hoping for next release! Take care!

I made it yesterday, but 'cose of my slow internet, I've tried (four) times to upload it to mediafire and failed everytime ;)

I finally upload it (download link at first post). I don't know what to say about 21301. I was getting ready to post previos release (21820), with I was very satisfied (working like charm), when this comes out. MS continues changing a lot of things (themes support, IE, etc), but changes are not obvious and porting sometimes get tricky (like in this build) . I didn't even test this build as I would like to, but looks like most important things are working. I would like to hear you're experience....

p.s. we're having rough times in my company and I don't have much time for building roms, 'cose I have to do overtime a lot. when you see new one, do enjoy it, but if there's no new build for some time, do not get angry

cheers

Edited by dddrko

Guest Stefano92_100
I made it yesterday, but 'cose of my slow internet, I've tried (four) times to upload it to mediafire and failed everytime ;)

I finally upload it (download link at first post). I don't know what to say about 21301. I was getting ready to post previos release (21820), with I was very satisfied (working like charm), when this comes out. MS continues changing a lot of things (themes support, IE, etc), but changes are not obvious and porting sometimes get tricky (like in this build) . I didn't even test this build as I would like to, but looks like most important things are working. I would like to hear you're experience....

p.s. we're having rough times in my company and I don't have much time for building roms, 'cose I have to do overtime a lot. when you see new one, do enjoy it, but if there's no new build for some time, do not get angry

cheers

I'm testing now. :D

At first sight, the new build seems very fast.

Bye

EDIT: start menu and contacts app scroll faster.

Edited by Stefano92_100

Guest Andy Q

cheers

Thanks for the wonderful work...

But, is it new build 23001 or 21301 cos' 21301 seems to be a step backward from the previous 21815???

Guest Stefano92_100
Thanks for the wonderful work...

But, is it new build 23001 or 21301 cos' 21301 seems to be a step backward from the previous 21815???

it's 23001.

I've installed a new taskbar, new theme, many apps and all works well.

Edited by Stefano92_100

Guest dddrko
it's 23001.

I've installed a new taskbar, new theme, many apps and all works well.

sorry, I think I should sleep a little more...off course it's 23001

Guest Nosferatu™

Yes... confirmed! Tried and tested... seems to be working all well. FtouchSL is installed and running fine. Thanks so much man. Take care now... and make good on your work! ;)

Guest Lunchbox77

sorry for bothering, but curious 'bout the BT fix and GPS issues, because the other ROMs don't work with my IGO, and i have a jabra stereo BT device

Guest orly_mihai
sorry for bothering, but curious 'bout the BT fix and GPS issues, because the other ROMs don't work with my IGO, and i have a jabra stereo BT device

I use with garmin the gps.Didn't work.I expected about 30 min and didn't connect.

Guest dddrko
I use with garmin the gps.Didn't work.I expected about 30 min and didn't connect.

I use Garmin too and it's working OK, check you're settings. IGo should work too. About Bluetooth, I didn't include any fixes, so calling by headset doesn't work. A2DP works, as far I know.

Guest acetylcholine

GPS is definitely working. Tried with Garmin and it locked on even without Enhanced GPS data.

On a side note, I am facing problems connecting to the internet through ActiveSync...somehow it doesn't connect. ;)

Guest mabco
Yes... confirmed! Tried and tested... seems to be working all well. FtouchSL is installed and running fine. Thanks so much man. Take care now... and make good on your work! ;)

Does native windows mobile 6.5 scrolling work after disabling samsung scrolling? KCs Build 21820 had native windows scrolling working fine without interference from Samsung's scrolling, but not 23001 from my experience.

Guest dave18

dddrko : Thank you very much.Everything working well. Had to install net cf 3.5 though for adv.config.app.

thanks again.dave ;)

Guest khunjj
dddrko : Thank you very much

i flash my omnia 23001 and i didn,t found Garmin & task :D

regards

Garmin is not in any ROM. You have to have Garmin application and install it after ROM flashing.

Hope this will help. ;)