WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest orly_mihai

It's working garmin now.I have to go out on clear sky and it connect after that.I have a question.On your rom the icon's are bigger than in sector's and khunchai rom.Is there a cab for that to make bigger the font?

Guest Lunchbox77

i read that this BT issue has problems with mono BT devices, what about a headphone / headset stereo combo? (like Jabra)

Guest jaya7
Mine's working pretty well too... locked and loaded. :D

yo bro, any significant diff from 21820?? how bout the speed,response and battery life?? if it's all good, im gonna flash to this one soon ;)

Guest Nosferatu™

There are no significant changes (battery, speed, performance overall) from the previous ROM . Been using it for a day since it was released, but didnt find any. Only thing i noticed is that, the vertical spacing of the icons when using file explorer is increased. It is now much farther from each other (vertically), even when changing themes. Unlike the previous ROM, when using the classic blue theme, the spacing is still increased but when using other themes, like the designer ones, it changes back to like the spacing in WinMo 6.1. I hope anybody noticed this too, correct me if im wrong though. Cheers!

Guest dayspring2099us
There are no significant changes (battery, speed, performance overall) from the previous ROM . Been using it for a day since it was released, but didnt find any. Only thing i noticed is that, the vertical spacing of the icons when using file explorer is increased. It is now much farther from each other (vertically), even when changing themes. Unlike the previous ROM, when using the classic blue theme, the spacing is still increased but when using other themes, like the designer ones, it changes back to like the spacing in WinMo 6.1. I hope anybody noticed this too, correct me if im wrong though. Cheers!

wanna add...email only support POP3?

Guest dddrko

23003 is done and tested, ready to upload, but I'm interested in how much of you folks use Samsung dialer, I woluld like to remove it too? What about Zoomer?

Guest abunhyan

great work dddrko

i wonder if u can keep the samsung dailer bez its important to make vedio call if requare and it shows the waiting call in case of calling

anather rquest if possible if u can make the start icon like defual one ) imean small and the with clear background

Thanks again and keep on ur great rom cooking

Guest dddrko
great work dddrko

i wonder if u can keep the samsung dailer bez its important to make vedio call if requare and it shows the waiting call in case of calling

anather rquest if possible if u can make the start icon like defual one ) imean small and the with clear background

Thanks again and keep on ur great rom cooking

Thanks for you're opinion. Any more?

Guest ropucha
Thanks for you're opinion. Any more?

Samsung dialer has haptic feedback,I like it more than stock WM 6.5.Also would prefer small start menu icons.

Guest dddrko

There's 23003 on the first page. I didn't removed dialer and Zoomer is back, but big icons are still there. If you do not like them, use files from one page back

Guest khunjj
There's 23003 on the first page. I didn't removed dialer and Zoomer is back, but big icons are still there. If you do not like them, use files from one page back

Thank dddrko, just flashed 23001 a couple day (so far is stable and bug free). Any idea of an improvement of 23003. BTW, 23001 does not have MS Voice Command, how about 23003? And miror site for 23003, please if any1 can!

Guest Andy Q
23003 is done and tested, ready to upload, but I'm interested in how much of you folks use Samsung dialer, I woluld like to remove it too? What about Zoomer?

I've need for the Samsung dialer as well, need it for video calls.

Guest khunjj

with 23001, tried Internet Sharing via USB, it connected only for 10-20 seconds and then disconnected. Tried again and same behavior. Understand that some setting is required. Any advice or help is my big thanks!

Guest erichkooi

Hi.

I tested on 21815 - which it was great in term of stable and bug free.

Present on 23001 - which improving on files displaying (more finger friendly) on external application not only file explorer but power hungry.

Anyone facing power problem on 23001?

EDIT: Found out that an application is running on background. Hopefully this root cause.

Tonight I am going to upgrade 23003 - and hopefully it solved on power hungry ;)

Eric

ps: I love the big icons but sadly is not all icons are sharp enough :D

Edited by erichkooi

Guest Nosferatu™

Kinetic scrolling is fine using FtouchSL... overall its pretty much stable. Regarding the power comsumption. Still have to test it till the end of the day. But so far, the ROMs great. Thanks D!

Guest dddrko
Kinetic scrolling is fine using FtouchSL... overall its pretty much stable. Regarding the power comsumption. Still have to test it till the end of the day. But so far, the ROMs great. Thanks D!

Please, always charge battery at 100% before hard reset or rom upgrading.

This build have bugs with icons, you may view it in the notes or excel mobile applications (or even worse, when disabling honeycomb). I also fixed my mistake in Video Calling. SIM support in Contacts application is also there now. Memory leaks are not getting any better.

We're facing a lot of changes (most of them still invisible) in last few builds, proving ms is up to something (I guess more themes support, changes in internet explorer, messaging and sync), and that is good, bravo for them, just remember first wm 6.5 builds we tested, and where are we now.

Btw, take a look at this excellent task manager Showcase.

Edited by dddrko

Guest void3211

Thank you I'm really enjoying your latest rom ;) But somehow the vibration function isn't working....Is it still related to the opera browser?

Guest Daekin

Hello...have somebody noticed the same thing as me? when I enabled samsung dialer in recent builds (I cat tell it is in the newest 3 builds for sure) and when I hide the key pad, then when I scroll the contactlist down, the screen does not refresh correctly and whole list gets garbled....

if somebody knows a solution, please help.

thank you