WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest gottfroa
Mine 21928 is totally experimental build and, therefore I made it black and with some extra apps. My regular roms doesn't have any extra apps and customizations. Tonight I'll upload 23009 in my style - clean WM 6.5.

I see, is there any chance of a 21928 in your style ? ;) Or the 23xxx builds also have the improvements of 219xxx ?

Guest dovellas
Mine 21928 is totally experimental build and, therefore I made it black and with some extra apps. My regular roms doesn't have any extra apps and customizations. Tonight I'll upload 23009 in my style - clean WM 6.5.

THANKSSS

Guest dddrko
I see, is there any chance of a 21928 in your style ? :D Or the 23xxx builds also have the improvements of 219xxx ?

I don't think so. Maybe some newer 219xx wich will be more stable. I continued to work on black 21928, and probably I'll upload it. Meanwhile there's 23009 on the first page. I made it just to made it, nothing special in it, just troubles to cook it. I'm staying to 21928, it's much more fun. 23xxx should implement finished parts from 219xx but it's the same unstable as 219xx. It's getting boring a little bit, with all this leeks (there was 23008 also), why ms is taking so long to inplement GUI changes ;)

Edited by dddrko

Guest Girvo

I'm curious to see if any of the manufacturers will pick up the new GUI builds.

I'm running an OLD rom of yours, what should I upgrade to? How unstable are the 219xx compared to the 23xxx builds? ;)

Guest gottfroa
I don't think so. Maybe some newer 219xx wich will be more stable. I continued to work on black 21928, and probably I'll upload it. Meanwhile there's 23009 on the first page. I made it just to made it, nothing special in it, just troubles to cook it. I'm staying to 21928, it's much more fun. 23xxx should implement finished parts from 219xx but it's the same unstable as 219xx. It's getting boring a little bit, with all this leeks (there was 23008 also), why ms is taking so long to inplement GUI changes :)

Ok, then i think I will check if i like the black style or not, but I will wait your second edition ;) , these 23xxx builds are coming so fast, I don't even have time to decide which one to flash ;) ( I'm still on your 23003)

Guest dddrko
I'm curious to see if any of the manufacturers will pick up the new GUI builds.

I'm running an OLD rom of yours, what should I upgrade to? How unstable are the 219xx compared to the 23xxx builds? ;)

Original 219xx is unusable for everyday use. 21928 I've posted here is not what it should be but my mix from various builds, just as example what we should expect in future builds.

Ok, then i think I will check if i like the black style or not, but I will wait your second edition ;) , these 23xxx builds are coming so fast, I don't even have time to decide which one to flash :) ( I'm still on your 23003)

23xxx builds implements changes from 219xx builds, but also should be considered as beta versions, 'cose it preparation for upcoming WM 6.5.1. If you need stable WM 6.5, use some previous build.

Guest gianton

Hi dddrko,

Could you pls advise how to edit the titanium.cpr in order to show the date in cclock panel? Or maybe share your titanium.cpr?

Thanks m8

post-479752-1248331014_thumb.jpg

Guest indigenica

i've been searching for a long time for the perfect rom (i tried 8 different roms) and i've finally found it! sooooo clean, so fast, so stable, i really appreciate that you only include ms programs, nothing of samsung or another tools, thank you for making this 23007 rom THANK YOU! i'm going to try 23009 now :)

award for best chef of the year for dddrko please!!!

Guest dddrko
Hi dddrko,

Could you pls advise how to edit the titanium.cpr in order to show the date in cclock panel? Or maybe share your titanium.cpr?

Thanks m8

post-479752-1248331014_thumb.jpg

In Start>Settings>Regional Settings:

On Date tab set Short Date to dd-MMM-yy and on Time tab set Time Style to HH:mm:ss

i've been searching for a long time for the perfect rom (i tried 8 different roms) and i've finally found it! sooooo clean, so fast, so stable, i really appreciate that you only include ms programs, nothing of samsung or another tools, thank you for making this 23007 rom THANK YOU! i'm going to try 23009 now :)

award for best chef of the year for dddrko please!!!

Nice words, thank you

Guest reds_dada_blue

Hello dddrko.

1.Can you post some screen shot of your 23009 rom ?

2.Can you show me how to make start menu full transparent ?

Thanks you... :)

Edited by reds_dada_blue

Guest gianton
In Start>Settings>Regional Settings:

On Date tab set Short Date to dd-MMM-yy and on Time tab set Time Style to HH:mm:ss

Sorry my bad, but I mean how do you show the day i.e. Monday? Can you upload your titanium.cpr?

Guest robjr

First time flashing for me and I installed 23007 at the begining of the week I really like it but am hooked and want to try 21928 does this have MD2 built in because i really like the bottom tabs, or can I install MD2 later, if so could some one give me a link please.

Wow this is fun I will have to buy a second phone so people can call me I can see me playing with this one every day

Rob

Guest Daekin

Ok, I have first bug for 23009......when I install any program on my storage and not main memory, then after a reset the program icon changes in the start menu to that default white window with blue title bar. When I reinstall the apllication, the icon is back, butonly to next reboot. When I install program in main memory, it is OK.

Guest dddrko
Off Topic.

See here

WM 6.5 WIDGET MANIA http://tinyurl.com/kj5gub

Great stuff!

Ok, I have first bug for 23009......when I install any program on my storage and not main memory, then after a reset the program icon changes in the start menu to that default white window with blue title bar. When I reinstall the apllication, the icon is back, butonly to next reboot. When I install program in main memory, it is OK.

This happens to me in all WM 6.5 roms so far

Guest Daekin
This happens to me in all WM 6.5 roms so far

really? that is strange, because I have used almost all your 6.5 ROMs and this never happened to me...

never mind then...I appreciate your work...I am looking forward for your new builds...

by the way...I created a new topic in the forum about a problem I have witk all ROMs (not only yours and it ws even in original samsung 6.1 rom) but still got no replies. it is that auto frequency is not working....have you any ideas? it seems like windows mobile and omnia does not get alnog with each other in this....or I don't know....my previous phone, which was not smartphone but regular Sony Ericsson W910i was working perfecty in this case...

Edited by Daekin

Guest Lunchbox77

the GPS and BT working in the 21928 version?

this buils has the rounded upper corners?

Edited by Lunchbox77

Guest bga7x

@dddrko

hey how is 21928 treating you? I just ported last night having some issues with text alignment being off did you run into these issues?

Guest Daekin

I have been playing with some settings of the start menu in dddrko's 21928 ROM and I have found one interesting thing. I edited the StastMenu_Global cpr file and set opacity from 1.0 to 0.5 and rebooted. After a reset the start menu was experiencing similar corruption as samsung dialer....so I assume there is some setting in the skin thet specifis opacity of the dialer thatcauses the corruption....I am not skilled enough yet to find the setting by myself...but....can you do it for us dddrko?

Guest cenzo

hi,

Flashed my phone with 21928 and really like this rom.

Phone connects to GPS using igo8 nice and fast.

rom start up is also very quick.

Good balance of apps and free space. ;)

How ever :)

There are a few cosmetic thing that could be refined regarding the icons in the start menu.

also my biggest concern is using wifi with email and weather. I have come from using sectors roms and they are also awesome.

In connection settings there is no My Internet has in sectors and i believe this is giving me some connection issues with applications and wifi.

Please how can I fix this or configure the connection settings to have this option.

Last added some panels ie weather and it will allow me to configure it (add location code etc..)

but when i tap on that or any other installed panel i get the following error " there is no application associated with Titanium Weather run the application first etc etc...

Please help.

Thankyou

Cenz

Guest Daekin
also my biggest concern is using wifi with email and weather. I have come from using sectors roms and they are also awesome.

In connection settings there is no My Internet has in sectors and i believe this is giving me some connection issues with applications and wifi.

Please how can I fix this or configure the connection settings to have this option.

to solve this problem you need to switch your phone operator to some different and then back....btw. as far as I know this error is not dddrko's ROMs related but it is in all ROMs