WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest dddrko
Absolutely nothing.

23022 is very buggy and unstable. I wasn't able to answer phone call when phone was locked. Now testing 23024, will report later

Guest dovellas
23022 is very buggy and unstable. I wasn't able to answer phone call when phone was locked. Now testing 23024, will report later

thx for info :)

Guest prawnz

Just flashed to the latest version in this thread and GPS is still having problems trying to get a lock on the satellites. Any help would be great?

Guest ropucha
Just flashed to the latest version in this thread and GPS is still having problems trying to get a lock on the satellites. Any help would be great?

I had the same problem-would not get a satellite lock.It got solved by turning XTRA on-got a lock in few seconds.

Guest dovellas
23024 is buggy too, but the latest 23025 looks ok. testing now, and if everything passes I'll upload it tonight

YOU RE NUMBER ONE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

Guest Koofteh

Looking forward to the new build as well... I'm wondering what the new thick bottom taskbar is going to look like on the Omnia's WQVGA screen.

Edited by Koofteh

Guest prawnz
I had the same problem-would not get a satellite lock.It got solved by turning XTRA on-got a lock in few seconds.

did you guys manage to get a stable lock? I tried turning XTRA on . all it got was the satellite location but not full lock. TomTom can't even get a good reception

Guest Koofteh
did you guys manage to get a stable lock? I tried turning XTRA on . all it got was the satellite location but not full lock. TomTom can't even get a good reception

I get locks quite quickly with the latest ROM and iGo8. It probably works quicker to get a lock than any other ROM I had before... without XTRA even it connects in a minute or two.

P.S. Still waiting for your awesome clean version of the newer builds DDDRKO! Please let us know if you aren't planning on upping the new builds so I can grab another ROM and try and make it clean myself. :D

Guest erichkooi

Hi,

I just upgrade from 23003 to 23017 so far not much different between these 2 version.

BTW, last time I copy some xx.cpr file to windows folder to fix the lockscreen clock that cut off at bottom but I cannot find it anywhere.

Any idea?

DDDRKO, please, upload some pictures from 23017 and picture from the memory screen too

What you have removed and add in this 23017 ?

23025 still with a lot of bug :D

Edited by Broda

Guest Koofteh
DDDRKO, please, upload some pictures from 23017 and picture from the memory screen too

What you have removed and add in this 23017 ?

23015 still with a lot of bug :D

His ROMs are totally clean, so it doesn't have anything... it has stuff from Microsoft (Office, Marketplace, MSN widgets...) but none of the Samsung stuff.

His ROMs are totally clean, so it doesn't have anything... it has stuff from Microsoft (Office, Marketplace, MSN widgets...) but none of the Samsung stuff.

Cool

I will try now the 23017

The 23017 is great, the best i have tried, but the only think is missing because do not work is the samsung dialer

PLease, do a same clean new rom with new windows Mobile 6.5 build and include the Samsung Dialer (maybe build 23028)

Sector´s 23028 the Samsung Dialer works well...

Thanks a lot

Guest Koofteh
The 23017 is great, the best i have tried, but the only think is missing because do not work is the samsung dialer

PLease, do a same clean new rom with new windows Mobile 6.5 build and include the Samsung Dialer (maybe build 23028)

Sector´s 23028 the Samsung Dialer works well...

Thanks a lot

Why don't you try installing the cab for the black Samsung dialler? It seems to replace everything so I think it should work even if you have no Samsung dialler.

Why don't you try installing the cab for the black Samsung dialler? It seems to replace everything so I think it should work even if you have no Samsung dialler.

I have tried the Russian Black Dialer without success :D

The application install well.... -> Softreset

But nothing change :angry:

Guest Koofteh
I have tried the Russian Black Dialer without success :angry:

The application install well.... -> Softreset

But nothing change ;)

Did you try enabling it after installing the black dialler? Install Advanced Config utility and select enable default phone skin from the phone category (if you haven't already :D).