WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Did you try enabling it after installing the black dialler? Install Advanced Config utility and select enable default phone skin from the phone category (if you haven't already :D ).

I tried using PHM Registry Editor v0.70 and -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Security/Phone/Skin

But theres nothing in Skin to change the value 0 to 1

Is that what you mean ?

Guest Koofteh
I tried using PHM Registry Editor v0.70 and -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Security/Phone/Skin

But theres nothing in Skin to change the value 0 to 1

Is that what you mean ?

Yeah, I suppose that's the registry entry. I wasn't sure it worked, but it seemed like it would since the black themes seem so big,

Guest dddrko

Please wait a little bit more, 'cose my 23028 is allmost done but I want to make all work OK. I've flashed my phone 20x today. You'll be satisfied with it...

Guest Koofteh
Please wait a little bit more, 'cose my 23028 is allmost done but I want to make all work OK. I've flashed my phone 20x today. You'll be satisfied with it...

Yay, good work! Looking forward to it.

Guest Koofteh

Hey, any news? From your last post I thought you were gonna finish it that same day. :D

Guest Andy Q
Hey, any news? From your last post I thought you were gonna finish it that same day. :D

Most probably some last minute changes and he might be working on a newer version now...

Guest anshuashmeet

Hey dddrko!

i really like your roms just the only negative i think is the transcriber i think its a very handy tool n easy to type with. was wondering if you could add it to the new rom or maybe release a cab for it?

anyways keep up the hard work mate

+1

Guest Von tarantulla

Hi man,

just got yor great ROM (23017) and as I had M2D for half of an year now this indeed is a giant step forward :D

It is fast and overall feels great, but I have a question; how on earth can I install a new theme? I dl-ed the black one, put onto the phone, ran it from the card, but nothing happens, phone sticks to that rainbow one. Call me stupid, but I would be really grateful for any help :angry:

Keep on with such a great work, thoroughly appreciate It.

Guest dddrko

I've posted 23030, but just as WM 6.5.1 preview, I doesn't found it suitable for everyday use, it still have many bugs. In other words, "Don't try this at home"....

Guest anshuashmeet

Hey dddrko

looks great from the screen shots

downloaded the file but it appears to be corrupted.

would love if you could upload it again

thanks so much for ur work bro

Guest dddrko

Sorry about the corrupted file, it happens too many times for me when uploading to Mediafire. I'm on the work now, today afternoon I'll post it again.

Guest Koofteh
when time

I think the more times you ask this the quicker it will be uploaded. :D

He said he would upload again when he got home from work. Been a few hours so unless he's working a double-shift I'm hoping that's soon.