WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest willingtonyuan

Step forward to WM 6.5.1, lot better than 2302x but still with lot of bugs. I don't reccomend it for everyday usage. Transcriber is back and Samsung Dialer too. Beautifull theme by Shadowline added.

Updating, please wait

Here we go again. Transcriber removed (again) but now I removed Samsung Dialer too. It doesn't work in new 239xx versions, and it's just metter of time when the new dialer will took place at 23xxx too. I also disable vibration for touch skin, because it's useless now. I recommend you to install Touch Response, it works better. I doesn't use Video Call, and everybody is talking that it doesn't work without Samsung Dialer, but I really don't know why, all the needed drivers and files are still here. Please, try and let me know.

23017 download link

wonderful rom!thx

Guest dddrko

Sorry for keep you waiting, but I upgraded it to today's 23031. I hope the archive is now OK. I'm allways having trouble when uploading to Mediafire. Please, suggest me some other site for uploading

Guest darklord88

Does anyone know how I can add the battery icon that shows battery life 1-100%?

Its in sectors rom, on the top bar.

Edited by darklord88

Guest gianton
Try this file, it should work but I didn't realy try it

Thanks but unfortunately it won't install. It says install was unsuccessful. Tried your ROM and this theme is great.

Edited by gianton

Guest Koofteh

This new one works and it's really, really great!

The new theme is great and the resolution is correct in everything, I tried Sector's latest ROM and a few things are cut off at the edge a bit. Anyway, good work, it was worth the wait. :D

Guest NEBUCHADNEZZA
Super Nice!!!!

...AGREE!!!

looking good...quite stable after 60min testing;

only opera 9.7b still no zooming (any help? or is it just 31 build?)

numbers on lock screen cut off at the bottom

(some MS windows 3.11 style leftovers -> looking odly "old fashioned" some places => VGA port problem?)

THANKS for your work!

good night!

Guest dddrko

as you know, ms have broken development in few branches. you've seen 23031 and here is how :MSCONTACTS looks in 23601...

post-131957-1250805089_thumb.jpgpost-131957-1250805100_thumb.jpg

Edited by dddrko

Guest Billus

Great build 23031 is, looks great. Thanks dddroko. Only notable bugs I've encountered is mostly UI, inconsistency between different screens (bar on top for some, tabs on bottom for others) and some drop down boxes overlay others, mainly seen in the phone options. Apart from that, great rom.

Dddroko, are you going to release 23601 or is it to buggy? Anyways, cheers and have a great day.

Edit: Oh and the volume keys don't change the volume, just open the taskbar settings. Not sure if this is a bug or feature lol

Edited by Billus

Guest devilmudy

hi i installed 23031

its realy perfect.

but i need help

in every reset volume is up to 5

i makes up down down and reset then i see its up to 5 again

Guest gianton
as you know, ms have broken development in few branches. you've seen 23031 and here is how :MSCONTACTS looks in 23601...

post-131957-1250805089_thumb.jpgpost-131957-1250805100_thumb.jpg

It looks they're heading to the right direction.