WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest wickedjinx
It's known to do that (at least up til 23037) if you've got SMS stored on the SIM.

i just chcked and it is stored on the phone, the sms bug reply is really anoying sigh..

Edited by wickedjinx

In opera 9.7 b1 Zoom no work :D

9.7 never worked for me, use some release version

i just chcked and it is stored on the phone, the sms bug reply is really anoying sigh..

I don't know what are you talking about, it works perfect for me in this, and in previous rom.

Cab file download link added to first page. It will disable magnifier, enable 5 rows in landscape and add Office dll's I forget.

Edited by dddrko

Guest wickedjinx
9.7 never worked for me, use some release version

I don't know what are you talking about, it works perfect for me in this, and in previous rom.

Cab file download link added to first page. It will disable magnifier, enable 5 rows in landscape and add Office dll's I forget.

what i mean is, if you disable the threaded message (USE THE NORMAL MESSAGING), open your SMS inbox, right click one of the message, choose reply, IT WILL FREEZE.. as it was in the 23034 version, you have to click the keyboard twice so that the reply window will pop up.. Try this and see what i mean..

i have also tried this on my cousin's omnia and same result

Edited by wickedjinx

Guest wickedjinx

update on that SMS reply bug. i have reflashed like 6x and it does not work, and now, i restore my old system files pre-23034, reset and whoala, i thought it was gonna brick but somehow the reply SMS is now working.. will test more tonight and see whats causing the error..

what i mean is, if you disable the threaded message (USE THE NORMAL MESSAGING), open your SMS inbox, right click one of the message, choose reply, IT WILL FREEZE.. as it was in the 23034 version, you have to click the keyboard twice so that the reply window will pop up.. Try this and see what i mean..

i have also tried this on my cousin's omnia and same result

Why (and where) are you disabled threaded messages?

you are add call log in fix cab ?? because dont work

I thought it was my mistake, but no, it doesn't work with Samsung's dialer in 230xx roms, atleast for me. Few days ago I tried some newer 218xx rom and CallLog woked witouth problems.

Guest Morad kassem

Dear DDDRKO,

I need to install Samsung origenla skin to be able to make video call, The wm 6.5 lock screen aplication, custom configuration settings 3.3 tool, Origenal Themes application.

The rom is not missing third party applications, it's missing essential applications.

N.B: Iam not complaining but we are trying to make this rom rocks than any other rom, so please be patient with us. :D :angry:

Guest lonely2k5

Morad

"The wm 6.5 lock screen aplication, custom configuration settings 3.3 tool, Origenal Themes application.."

these are not essential applications...well i use them all but if you search you'll find the cabs and you can install them with no problem

if it's cooked into rom you can't remove it...

THIS is the best ROM till now !!!

congrats DDDRKO

Morad

"The wm 6.5 lock screen aplication, custom configuration settings 3.3 tool, Origenal Themes application.."

these are not essential applications...well i use them all but if you search you'll find the cabs and you can install them with no problem

if it's cooked into rom you can't remove it...

THIS is the best ROM till now !!!

congrats DDDRKO

Good thinking! But it isn't best ROM till now 'cose I found even more errors, and it's very possible that there will be 23041v2 soon

Guest jr_daza

very good rom

i notice not only on this rom but almost in all the last roms except last khuanchai rom that when you press a menu button and the menu list appear if you try to scroll in to the menu list the background app is the one that scroll not the menu list. In order to scroll the menu list you have to long press in one of the items in the menu and then scroll.

i'm only an user and I really dont know anything about cooking roms but I think that it may have the windows mobile 6.5 scroll and the samsung scroll app working at the same time... as I told yout i'm not a chef o anything like that

Other than that this room is very good and stable

i hope you understand me. sorry my bay English

Edited by jr_daza

Guest Tx forhelp
using favorite hacking, im more comfortable with the old style sms than the chat type. but its working now as explained above, whew finally

From where I can get the cab.

Thanks in advance.

Guest nikosxri

How can i fix the gap in spb shell homescreen due to taskbar shrinkage?

Must be an xml file in the spb program.

If anyone has found it please reply.

Thanks in advance.

Guest wickedjinx

ddrko, finally i was able to take SS of what i'm talking about in the SMS reply bug, it still doesn't work, it worked before but only on the save sms that i have from the previous rom that i restored via SPBbackup.

Fresh from flashing to 23041, just changed the bars, kindly take a look below:

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot4-1.png

by the time i clicked reply button, it freezes, see above, i have to press the keypad once or twice so that the reply window will pop up.

This has been an issue since 23034, i was wondering if im not alone here, do you guys also have this problem? i disabled the threaded sms via favorite hacking or remove_threaded_sms cab file.

I was worried that im the only one with this problem, i tried to flash this to my cuz omnia's and the result was the same.

I know alot uses M2d txt msg window, or vito-sms chat, but i really like this basic sms window and hoping to continue it.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Edited by wickedjinx

I have problem after aplaying this ROM with screen alignment. I did wait until it reboots but with no result. It still wants me to align the screen over and over again and whats worse now even on different roms, i have this problem so i can not turn my phone on. Every time it stops on screen alignment. What to do?

ok, sorry for needles post. I used search (which i recommend :D and found that i probably have damaged digitizer what is probably true as i thought of it before. To resolve this permanently you have to replace damaged layer, but to turn the phone on you need to create a file called welcome.not in root directory (no screen alignment needed with this)

Hi dddrko,

Many thanks for your latest rom 23041, I've been enjoying it for the last two days. I found a bug but it may be incompatibility with third party software after installing 23041.fix.cab I lost the Home page softkeys.... no access to settings. Instead, I had the softkeys for "Contacts and Set". I have flashed again and NOT installed the 23041.fix.cab and things seem OK again. Thanks for your hard work.

Edited by 2001

Guest gromit67

Hi everybody,

Sorrty for my bad english.

I have install this Rom 23041 yesterday on my phone, congratulation it's a very good work. but i have somme probleme with the GPS.

it dosn't work. i have XTRA up to date but the phone doesn't take a position. I use IGO 8.0

it work very well on 6.1 and take a position in 5sec.

in 6.5 impossible to take some position.

I use the gps often, and if it doesn't work i would change my trom back to 6.1

Did somebody have the same problem

Hello dddrko / everyone:

Been running the latest rom for a day. thank you for a great effort.Have always preferred lite version without 3rd party apps.

Besides the scrolling issues with pop-up menu, i've noticed the top taskbar doesn't work when not in titanium page ie when you click on it ,nothing happens.

Pleased to report no messaging issues -open and reply works but slow to open on titanium page as per recent roms. Garmin/ gps works ok.

Still, no distortion and lockscene issues --so very pleased.

Agree with you on opera beta --now i 've switched to IE -slow but renders correctly most of the time.

Will stick with this (until your version 2). Best rgds, dave :D