WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

ddrko, finally i was able to take SS of what i'm talking about in the SMS reply bug, it still doesn't work, it worked before but only on the save sms that i have from the previous rom that i restored via SPBbackup.

Fresh from flashing to 23041, just changed the bars, kindly take a look below:

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot4-1.png

by the time i clicked reply button, it freezes, see above, i have to press the keypad once or twice so that the reply window will pop up.

This has been an issue since 23034, i was wondering if im not alone here, do you guys also have this problem? i disabled the threaded sms via favorite hacking or remove_threaded_sms cab file.

I was worried that im the only one with this problem, i tried to flash this to my cuz omnia's and the result was the same.

I know alot uses M2d txt msg window, or vito-sms chat, but i really like this basic sms window and hoping to continue it.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

I have read somewhere that reply hangs when you have an SMS stored in your sim. Hope that helps you.

Guest Michelle My Belle
I have read somewhere that reply hangs when you have an SMS stored in your sim. Hope that helps you.

Yes that's true - go and search for this in Sectors thread (QBUS Sector Khuanchai research development 6.5 thread). The issue is listed there - If I remember rightly, one way to cure this is to remove messages from SIM and everything works perfect from there onwards...

... Or just live with it - using the threading option for SMS, I do not see this issue ;-)

Michelle My Belle

Edited by Michelle My Belle

Guest melvynadam
Good thinking! But it isn't best ROM till now 'cose I found even more errors

Care to elaborate? What this ROM really needs in the first post is a list of "Known Issues".

Guest wickedjinx
Yes that's true - go and search for this in Sectors thread (QBUS Sector Khuanchai research development 6.5 thread). The issue is listed there - If I remember rightly, one way to cure this is to remove messages from SIM and everything works perfect from there onwards...

... Or just live with it - using the threading option for SMS, I do not see this issue ;-)

Michelle My Belle

i dont have any sms on my sim card, even the contacts is empty

Guest Michelle My Belle
i dont have any sms on my sim card, even the contacts is empty

Okay. Well it still wouldn't hurt to do a little bit of research then (Check the thread I listed previously), if you find anything useful, helpful or interesting you can report it back here... :)

Good luck :)

Michelle My Belle

I've finally fixed all themes (even small corrections in default ones) and some missing and invalid files too. I've made some corrections on Titanium cpr's also to make them more readable. Here are screenshoots:

post-131957-1252010808_thumb.jpgpost-131957-1252010820_thumb.jpg

post-131957-1252010832_thumb.jpgpost-131957-1252010841_thumb.jpg

There are some things left I want to look at too, so don't expect upgrade less than 24 hours.

Guest punkmonkey1984
I've finally fixed all themes (even small corrections in default ones) and some missing and invalid files too. I've made some corrections on Titanium cpr's also to make them more readable. Here are screenshoots:

There are some things left I want to look at too, so don't expect upgrade less than 24 hours.

Look's Good, no rush, rather wait for a well sorted rom the a rushed one, :)

Guest erichkooi

Hi DDDRKO,

Firstly thanks very much for your great CUST ROM (23041).

Would very appreciate if you able to make a installer CAB for above themes.

Thanks again.

Eric

Guest Tx forhelp
Hi dddrko,

Many thanks for your latest rom 23041, I've been enjoying it for the last two days. I found a bug but it may be incompatibility with third party software after installing 23041.fix.cab I lost the Home page softkeys.... no access to settings. Instead, I had the softkeys for "Contacts and Set". I have flashed again and NOT installed the 23041.fix.cab and things seem OK again. Thanks for your hard work.

Hi DDDRKO,

I also see the same issue. I am going to Hard Reset the device.

Looks like the "_fix.cab" is having some issue.

Guest Michelle My Belle

QUOTE(2001 @ Sep 3 2009, 11:10) post_snapback.gifHi dddrko,

Many thanks for your latest rom 23041, I've been enjoying it for the last two days. I found a bug but it may be incompatibility with third party software after installing 23041.fix.cab I lost the Home page softkeys.... no access to settings. Instead, I had the softkeys for "Contacts and Set". I have flashed again and NOT installed the 23041.fix.cab and things seem OK again. Thanks for your hard work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi DDDRKO,

I also see the same issue. I am going to Hard Reset the device.

Looks like the "_fix.cab" is having some issue.

Don't forget guys,

It's good practice to hard reset, straight after you've flashed to a new ROM - some peeps have reported that they've had to do this twice before everything seems ... normal :)

Just a thought :)

Michelle My Belle

QUOTE(2001 @ Sep 3 2009, 11:10) post_snapback.gifHi dddrko,

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget guys,

It's good practice to hard reset, straight after you've flashed to a new ROM - some peeps have reported that they've had to do this twice before everything seems ... normal :)

Just a thought :)

Michelle My Belle

Thanks Michelle, will try that when I flash again.

Guest Tx forhelp

Hi ,

I am looking problem with office (word and excel). Work takes ages to start and excel is not starting at all.

Did sone one else also notice it.

Any work arround.

Guest gianton

Hi dddrko,

Could you please share your black theme?

Thanks mate.

Guest lonely2k5

too bad....

tried other 23409 version but it can't compare to your super roms....

well...first thing tomorrow is flashing to your rom and then breakfast :)

great work mate

too bad....

tried other 23409 version but it can't compare to your super roms....

well...first thing tomorrow is flashing to your rom and then breakfast :)

great work mate

Manage to upload to Rapidshare. Be quick...